• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Academy: PokeFist Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...Okay so these are the Blazkens uniforms?" Ally asked as she looked at the dorm's uniform colors. *Reminds me of fire* Ally thought with a chuckle as she picked up her size. "I hope this fits good" Ally said agian.

Kyle smiled before leaning over and pecking Ashley lightly on the lips. "Really good. Got a lot of surfing in." He replied. "Missed you though..." He trailed off. "And how was yours?"

OOC: Who's your character talking to, Miloticgirl?

Artemis was walking around, she walking past Jason, cautious about students that would bring nothing but trouble. Those students tend to have a short shelf life around here.

OOC: JESUS THIS STARTUP WAS ONLY ON LIKE A MINUTE AGO!!! o_O

Tailisu came out of the dressing room after receiving his clothes from the desk. he had a black undershirt, with his jacket unbuttoned. He was still drowsy and yawned. "Now where do I have to go next..." He asked himself.

Raul soon recieved his uniform and got dressed in it quickly. Now that he had nothing to do, he was looking for his siblings and hot guys. He rated the men under his breath.

OOC: I know we're already through 5 pages!

IC: "Wow this seems to be fitting well, and I look good" Ally said as she tried the uniform on.

OOC: Yeh everybody chill. Dusza was talking to Stacy the Swampert Vlue recptionist as you called her which is me.

Sam's leopard form was almost stepped on by Kyle and Sam jumped up with a yowl before following Kyle and makine a lot of big yowling and meowing sounds that translated into things like, "Hey I'm sleeping here!" and "Hey, watch where your walking." Sam was bored out of his wits when he had to stay here all summer, and not going on cool quests didn't help, so I guess you could say Sam was sour grapes and mad that school had to start.

OOC: Yeah just slow down please...I wont be on tomorrow night due to marching band halftime show, and I dont want to read over 5 pages to recap like before

Kyle looked at the leopard and almost laughed. "Man I really need to get better at avoiding people in cat form." He thought out loud. "Sorry man." Kyle said quickly.

OOC: Seeing that I'm controlling three different characters, my posts tend to be fairly lengthy. Besides that, who's the receptionist for Glaceon White.

Dusza raised an eyebrow. "Dusza Koning. Although I'm fairly sure that a uniform would be pointless, given my current condition," he said in a sullen, somewhat chalky voice.

Pavouk was trying to see which dorm would accommodate him the best. Red Blaziken piked his interest, and Purple Aerodactyl seemed interesting as well, but he settled on Glaceon White.

Zaar gave a cold stare to the receptionist at the desk for his preferred dorm. "You awake?" he said in a somewhat sardonic, yet clearly irritated tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom