• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon dreams

Re: Pokemon dreams

i ALMOST had a dream about Virus Groudon, but i woke up before i could. here's how i think it would've gone:
i was the Flygon from the movie, flying around. i saw Absol on a ledge, with Virus Groudon nearby. i knew Absol would shoot a white thing at Virus Groudon, so i blocked the attack before he could. then, a random Staraptor used Fly on both Virus Groudon and me! i fainted, but Virus Groudon just got mad and trapped the Staraptor. then, he trapped mmore pokemon. once Pikachu got a hold of a revive and gave it to me, i got up. then, me and Butler's Salamence tried to fight Virus Groudon. boy, he sure has a short temper. he attacked, and he got Salamence! unfortunately, i got caught too. i saw a bunch of blue, but temporarily fainted. the next thing i knew, i was stuck in a red bubble. Virus Groudon had destroyed the forest. i soon saw Max, Ash, Pikachu, and Jirachi. they were stuck in red bubbles too. i said, "oh no...i..i failed, and look what happened...this is all my fault...i should have used Reflect while i still could..." and then i fainted again...forever. then i woke up. that's how i think it would've gone.

The dream I had a few years ago which actually reminded me of the existance of the show involved Barney blasting off TR. Which was totally bizarre, as back then I didn't even like them, so why I subconciously remembered them... :p

YAY, Jirachi Wishmaker dream FTW!^-^

I wish I could have a dream like that...lol I love that film. n.n

I guess i'll just post my goofy Ash dream.

Some goofy dream about season Ash saying hi to random people, and them thinking that he will do REALLY bad things to them, and, then, the cops try to arrest him..and I spend much of my dream time trying to convince my family that Ash was innocent and ment no harm or something, and then my mom tell's me to give up on Ash and pay more attension to Kirby 0.o

I have the silliest excuesses for 'nightmares' EVER....lol

I had a dream I was playing my Diamond game and I see a Mew appear. I wasn't using an AR nor did I hack so it was real. But when I caught it my game started acting all wierd and it had a notice that said, "Someone has hacked your game." I was so scared.

It was Movie 12. Wobbufett EVOLVED INTO A TWO HEADED- ROTOM LIKE THINGY!!!
I creeep me out.

I also had another dream where I was playing an RPG with Pokemon and Characters. Instead of the Pokemon attacking using their powers or the characters telling their Pokemon what to do, it was pretty much a free for all. Like, imagine Mewtwo and Darkrai having a sword fight or Ash and Paul doing hand to hand combat or even a human v. a Pokemon.

I also had another dream where I was playing an RPG with Pokemon and Characters. Instead of the Pokemon attacking using their powers or the characters telling their Pokemon what to do, it was pretty much a free for all. Like, imagine Mewtwo and Darkrai having a sword fight or Ash and Paul doing hand to hand combat or even a human v. a Pokemon.

:0. Epic, but very odd. Beats Evolving Wobbufett for sure.

My dream I had two nights ago was mostly not pokemon, but it referenced pokemon.

I dreamed that I was supposed to have been in a movie and was meant to go to the award ceramoney and make a speech, but I was trying to figure what to say. The I was in a largish closet like room (it was size of benders closet when you see it first time in Futurama at the end of the episode where fry moves back in with him).

Apparently I was comtemplating how to give the speech while on the toilet O0_o and then a whole bunch of people suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I had in amy had a book and it was about an interview that was given to my dad from someone. In it my dad said (with evidence to support his story) that there would be no realistic and feasible way Pokemon or dracula could ever be real, I think a luxray was referenced, something to do with its eyes and electricity not working in real life and so was the book twilight.

Next I looked left and there was this old man falling asleep in corner. The guy next to him (a lot younger) poked him with his walking stick and the old man said something in a funny accent (I think Jewish) but then I asked why here sounded like he did and I was told because he was now part Israli and his accent changed because of this.

XD I wish I could dream about Futurama lol

I do dream about The Simpsons sometime, though...and, one resent dream had to do with Pokémon, though i'm pretty sure I already posted it. It had to do with Homer and some constuction worker buddy of his were to become Missingno. if they feel and died, but it was only ONE part of the dream, the dream itself really wasn't about Pokémon at all lol

And, actually, NOW, I remember what I dreamt LAST NIGHT...that had to do with Pokémon. I don't remember it AT ALL, except for the fact that it was about...Gyarados. Maybe inspired by the Red Gyara from g/s/c? (even though, I know for a FACT, that THIS gyarados wasn't a shiny)

Also, I think Gary was in the same dream, probably as Gyarados' trainer (makes sense). If I remember more of this dream later, i'll gladly post it, cause it does sound like it was pretty cool soo far. ;) ^^

I had another. It was SSBB, Pikachu vs. ZSS vs. Capt. Falcon vs. Chuluthu? Pikachu beak everything has Arceus Pokeball.

...wow, that dream was EPIC.

Now, because this dream was looong, i'll post what I remember, okay? HERE WE GOOO...

The FIRST part was about me getting a whole COLLECTION of Pokémon toys from my mother, and, they got me into playing with toys again. o_O The only toys I recall offishally owning were Pikachu ones (of course...lol), but I may have also had Smoochum or Mime Jr., too. But I don't really remember.

Now...THE SECOND part of the dream was....EPIC. If this was REAL (and, lemee tell you...it sure FELT real. wow...), I would never be afraid to play my Pokémon Pearl game. Ever. Again. I wonder if any of this is inspired by Kirby in a way...hmmmmn.

Well, in THIS part of the dream, my Pokémon Pearl game could hold not 1 but...THREE savefiles. I'll repete that: 3. Yes, 3 save files. It was WICKED...lol Also, the save file screen resembled the 'choose your file' screen from Kirby's Dreamland 3...except, it's background colors were shades of blue and dark blue, like this forums layout I always use here. VERY Pokémon-ish colors...lol

Soo, before I knew about the 3 files, I restarted my Pearl game for that save file with the un-evolved Piplup I always wanted back (boy does THIS get OLD...lol ahh well). Oddly, I never named myself on that file (though, later on in the dream, my name is reviled to be...Meta-K O-o; As in...well, you know lol).

Well, in the 'new' file (i'm soo FEARLESS in my dreams..lol), I begin with a new Piplup (of course) and a...Primplup? 0-o; Yes, I know, odd. Also, I remember Sinnoh being like a re-vampted version of KANTO in the dream...and my Pearl was ALSO ment to be one of the RE-MADE Johto game! o_O (and, early on in the dream, if I recall CORRECTLY, there was something about the re-makes already being out o_O; Or something...lol)

Anyways, Sinnoh was like this:

1. A LOT of the 'towns' all seemed to have strange, German-sounding names. o_O

2. It had a town called VIRIDIAN CITY, around were Hearthrone city was ment to be. And, guess what? It WAS Viridian city, looked EXACTLY like it, and, everything...There was also this girl there, who liked to tell you a diferent story about a 'runaway pokemon' everytime you talk to her. O-o; Both me AND my brother were in 'Viridian City' and talk to her...She tell's my brother a story about a "Run Away Meowth", and ME about a "Run Away Pikachu". o_O; And I don't remember how either story went, either XD Though, if I recall correctly, the MEOWTH story mensioned Hollywood...Yeah, go figure, right?! XD lol...

and

3. I beleve Sandgem city was in the dream, as well. And it looked normal (well, that's nice to know, lol).

After I explored the towns a little, and, maybe faught some wild or trainer battles (I don't remember that well. probably remember the Wild battles, though...I remember finding a Pokémon in the grass at one part, though I don't remember what kind), I reseted my Nintendo DS...and discoved I had.

THREE Pokémon Pearl files. 0_o; Well, 2, but, I was capable of owning 3.

One of the files was my current one irl...which I was named Dawn in. Also, I appered to have a Mismagius in that file, though I don't remember trying to access it at all, lol (irl, I don't own a Mismag, I just own a Misdreavus, lol).

Also, my Empoleon, apperently, was still a Primplup, too. o_O But, maybe not the same one on my Piplup file, lol...but I don't remember, really.

I also remember saying that when I start my 3rd, not-yet-created file, I would start with a Chimchar (the ONLY Sinnoh starter I haven't choosen as of yet, lol)

Anyways, then my brother get's this strange rare 'Fighting type Pokémon' from this dojo (........) on his Diamond (o_O I think...it was hassy though lol) game, and it had pink hair and looked A LOT like one of the alien twins from Sailor Moon 0-o (if anyone here remember's them).

Also, my brother tell's me to get her brother (...lol), who, guess what? look's like the twin brother alien, Sailor Moon, again. lol Really random...

Well, then we try to trade the Pokémon through our...Playstation 2. 0-o; (WTF? XD), but, sadly, we couldn't trade them, as we needed to get farther in the game to get this...memory card chip, first.0-o (which allowed us to trade via our ps2 memory cards. WTF).

Soo, we diside, not to insert our PS2 memory cards, after all...and concider maybe battling each other afterwards, but then I woke up. :( But, WOW, was it EPIC.....

Also, ANOTHER dream part I remember from early on-At THIS part, I actually DID delete my old Pearl file, with NO WAY of getting it back....Soo, I was at the computer, with a pencil and a piece of paper, writing down ALL the Pokémon on my old Pearl teams...o_O; And I only remember mensioning Torterra and Mismagius. And maybe Empoleon or Primplup, i'm not sure about those 2, though. Just Terra and 'Magius. (who's mensioned quite a bit...lol)

And that's all I remember. I plan on posting this dream on other forums, too...lol Epic, eh? o-O; (might edit this post a bit later, as it was kinda rushed...Lazy Town's on nuff said xP haha lol)

During my DC trip, i had a few involving the fandom

One was where i was attacked by bad guys while signing up to SPPf.

The next one was where I traveled to a pokemon irc channel, which was a room next to a station resembling a DC Metro Station where i had just gotten off a dc metro train when the dream started.

And there was one where I was on my bros laptop watching network tv, i go to BMGf and i find out he has a account there and goes there a lot.

I had a dream with Ash and Paul in it. Paul was riding a monster truck and he was trying to run Ash over, but was suddenly shot out of his monster truck and he was trying to find out who did that. While he wasn't looking Ash stole Paul's monster truck and drove of in it. Paul got very angry kicked someone out of their monster truck and chased Ash. That's all I know, everything else was a blur.

Last night, I had a dream that my sister's boyfriend was Magmotar! She had him sneak into our house late at night. We found out how to drive our house and my sister got in trouble...

Also, this part of the dream is kind of creepy, but there was a news report that said there was a problem of when kids play the games and release rotom out of the pokeball, they would stick their crotches out!

I had a dream that HG/SS came out and they had the same graphics as Gold and Silver.

Time for my really random dream:

I was in Japan (never actually been) and my mom and I were looking for the line to get into the Pokémon center there for a VGC.

So we keep looking for it and everywhere there are buildings that look like the Lego store in Disneyland except they are square and much larger. We passed by one that actually had Legos in it but they were all made to look like Pokémon.

Then we entered another and it was like Star Wars themed and someone dressed like one of the alien races in Star Wars made us sit down in something that looked like the ship that Luke had when he was in Tatooine. Then other people dressed like other alien races came out and then started blowing in our faces 0_0.

Then we left and went over to the side of the pathway and I started playing my DS which was for some reason was me using a Pichu against another Pichu and the battle would never end.

We then tried to go down some stairs to look for the VGC but for some reason it was the enterance for Disneyland Tokyo and we couldn't get in without tickets.

Finally we found the line and everyone in line were shouting PRB! for no reason. Then some guy with the league came up to me and asked for my DS to make sure I didn't have any hacks. I gave it to him and he said that everything was fine but I had some scratches on the back of my DS that might disqualify me but it was fine for the time 0_0?

Really weird.

well, last night Dawn slept over my house. the earliest that I remember is that she was downstairs on a mattress. She was leaving on my dad's motorcycle (crazy isn't it?) to some town in my imagination world. I forgot her email address and searched the whole imagination world. I found her and was bout to talk to her but the dream ended.

I had the strangest dream that all of the evil teams (you know Team Rocket, Team Magma, ect.) were turned into babies.

Once I choose to go to sleep but forgot the dream. Maybe it was me creating Pokémon and getting rich instead of Nintendo.

Last edited:

I've barely been remembering my dreams lately (unless they are nightmares...yeah, how un-fortunete, right? :/).

However, I remember dreaming something about my house burning down (NOT a nightmare, interestingly...it was kinda mysterious and cool, really *shot*), well, I found out this 'ruined house' was mine later in the dream, anyways, and I FOUND ALL MY OLD POKEMON DRAWINGS. They were of Pokémon...Ondangos. You know, those cute, ball-shaped animals with NO limbs, often drawn by Japanese 'kawaii' artests? Espesally the creators of the Kirby games? Well, yeah...I only remember this one picture of 'ondango-ized' Raichu and Eevee, though lol

I was REALLY happy to find these drawings...to the point where my house became fixed again. 0_0; Yes, it was...cool.^^ My cheerfullness saved a BURNING house!!! XD Burning...hunh. Something about this dream makes me think that was inspired by my current obsession (the fact i'm going CAMPING in about a week or 2^^ ya know...camp, campFIRE? right...i notice i've been having A LOT of obsessions have SOME connection with...fire. Remember 'Dante's Inferno'? XD Yeah...me obsession over hell, that IS a 'what the hell?'...lol XD still, dante's inferno was...interesting, he's a good writer, ya know?

I also remember dreaming about something having to do with a Meowth and a Glameow or something, but that was kinda a nightmare....and, no, it isn't what some (or a lot) of you may think. o-o;

Oh! And I had some dream, where's Ash's Japanese name, Satoshi, mean's...Indigo. o.o That dream was funny. XD ^^

And, yeah, that's all I remember. At the moment, all I wanna dream about is my camping trip I am looking forward to. Maybe it'll have Pokémon in it, too! I'll try to post it here either way anyways^^

~Post by PikaJ^-^ Chu! XD ^^

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom