• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon dreams

Re: Pokemon dreams

once,i had a dream that i was playing my daimond game(which i have lots of rare pokemon on)i was checking my PC,when all of a sudden,a blue screen came up saying that my saved file had been deleted!and,sure enough,when the blue screen disapeared,it was at the menu and the only option was new game!i was crushed!then i woke up...............

the next day,i was nervous when i booted up daimond.............

I've gotta post here NOW...otherwize, this topic is gonna DIE. x_X;

As for the most resent Pokémon dream I had...well, it's been awile now, and, I also had already posted this dream over on another forums, I think....but i'll post it again, anyways.

It was simply about a friend of mine over aim meansioning that MEW was now avalable on The Global Pokedex (its been awile since i last logged in there, tho...lol), and, then, I wanted to tell another friend about the event...but, he beat's me to iming him, and, somehow, seemed to already knew (...hmmn...)....And then was going to tell me a REALLY powerfull move that Mew learn's at level 51 (...heh), but, I wake up before the move is actually said. X.x

That dream was had about a week ago now...and I haven't dream of Pokémon AGAIN since. 0_o;

As for what I dreamt last night...it wasn't Pokemon related, but, it was about old friends of mine. One wanted to play my Kirby games. XD Maybe Pokemon was mensioned at one point, too...lol

~Posted by PikaJ^^ REVIVAL o-o XD ^^

I had a dream that Ash and his friends got into an argument which resulted into physical violence. After that they decided to apologize and did a group hug. (k?)

Ash and Misty were at some kind of party or what ever and they both started to sing "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" while a full crowd joins in to sing.

I also had a dream I rented a house that was haunted. The owner said that a ghost of a baby Pokemon can be seen floating around in the basement of the house. Not sure how it died nor did I see it, but it was kind of creepy.

I don't sleep.

But one day I decided to.

And got tons of ideas and revelations, some of which are now in my fanfic.

Once I had one Pokemon dream where I saw May on the ground, heavily bleeding from her arm, so, since I was also a certified EMT in that dream, performed first-aid. I saved her. Strange, huh?

*crack's up over Shigshwa's avatar* Sorry, I couldn't resist...It's just that Dawn look's like Imakuni to me there. XDDD Nice avatar man^^ :cool: XD ^_^

anyways...I also had a rather straaange Pokemon related (well, I THINK it was Pokémon related, anyways...lol) dream last night.

In the dream, Ash Ketchum had this giant...blade thing or something. 0_o; nd he was using it to cut through peoples bodies! Soo he could...seporate their male and female 'souls' o_0; Or something. It was strange and rather Mrs. Culter-from-Golden Compass-ish...lol An interesting concept, though. When I woke up from the dream...I kinda questioned what it'd be like if he actually did that, and, how old my 'male' and 'female' souls would be. 0_o;

That dream musta been imspired by my constent PONDERING over dumb gender roles and the even dumber stereo types attached to them...lol

Once when I was younger I dreamed that I was in the second episode and Ash, Misty, and me were running through the pokemon center to get away from Team Rocket. I have no idea how I remember this dream because it was around 7 years ago and I was just getting into pokemon.
Another pokemon dream I recently had was that I had just gotten a cyndaquil. I turned my back for a minute and it disappeared so I started running around looking all over for it. When I asked people if they saw it they responed "What's a cyndaquil?". I must be thinking about HG/SS.

Weirdest and most recent one involved a hypno. ((ovo))
It was like in the first season of the anime and Ash and the lot were walking down a road, and a hypno came out of a pokeball in front of them and... I think it tried to put them all to sleep and them it did a really bizarre attack where it looked like it shot ACID(akin to PokeStasdium 1) out of it's mouth and it seemed like it had the effect of long-ranged hypnosis.
I suppose it was partly because I was playing stadium, hypno (for some reason) can learn poison gas, and my getting of the hypno zukan.
Interesting that I have a DREAM with HYPNO in it :p

Bumping up this thread because I dream about Pokemon a lot...

1. I had a dream that Giovonni had a daughter named Cassandra, and he had the "Spirit of Team Rocket" possesed her and made her all evil and stuff. He was controlling her through a choker necklace.
2. I dreamt that Paul and Angie were dating. (No idea why, since I am a TOTAL Ikarishipper.) Paul went over to Angie's house and broke up with her, and Angie was like "You can't do that! I was growting my hair long for you!" Her hair was like, maybe an inch longer.)
3. I dreamt that I was playing my PMD: Explorers of Time game and I was about to enter a chapter called "The Truth Is Finally Revealed!" This huge light flashed across the screen, and it scared me so much that I woke up.

AAAAAA!!!! POKEMON NIGHTMARES!!!! how many nightmares about trying to find pokemon and not being able to?!?! oh, some of those were real life...

I had this very, very odd dream that Ash, Brock, and Dawn were outside my house. I was trying to get their attention, but they ignored me completely...I know...VERY WEIRD!

i had a dream were i was a pokemon trainer with ash,brock ,misty and may.so that was weird it was them 4.And then i caught Agumon.
:eh:
weird

I dreamnt that Rayquaza and a Piplup were hosting a talk show and a few minutes into the show Rayquaza was complaining about a stomach ache, but the Piplup told it to brush it off. Then a few minutes later, Rayquaza either threw up or uh...did a NO. 2 on the Piplup. Whatever it was, it was disgusting. Fortunantly they cut to commercial before I could see the whole thing.

I LITTERALLY rotflol'd after reading this.

I dreamed of pokemon again last night, and this time it was extra weird. Ok here it is. I drempt that I ran into the anime Team Rocket in the super market. Very weird, I know.

Ok, so here's my weird dream:

I had a dream abut 3 years ago that I was a Scizor. Then I see a Sneasel, and BAM! I faint. Dumb, huh? Well here's the weird part. A few days ago I saw a crystal laptop in my dream. The backspace key was missing, and some ghost hand was writing a signature on it. It then got placed back, there was a power outage, and I saw a blurry Sneasel holding a Bulbasaur. Then I woke up. I was a Scizor, the same as the old dream. Sneasel told me he though I was dead, and he was my best friend. He was battling with Darkrai. I got sucked into a REALLY long nightmare and then woke up. He said right after he stole a Bulbasaur egg to eat it, but it hatched before he could. He couldn't eat or release it, so he kept and raised it. He was now with us, on the peak of evolution. We talked for a while, then a volcano near us erupted. Two giant Magcargo headed toward us, melting everything in their path. We were cornered by a cliff. Sneasel climbed the rocks to escape. The Magcargo glared at us and squinted, ready for the kill. If i glided with the Pokémon on my back, it would be too much weight and we wouldn't make it. I got freaked out and literally tossed the Bulbasaur to Sneasel like a football. His mouth flailed wildly in the air, and then I could glide away. We were safe! The dream ended there.

The odd part was that in those 3 years, I didn't have ONE single Pokémon dream, no matter how I tried. And BOY, that was long.

I dreamnt that Rayquaza and a Piplup were hosting a talk show and a few minutes into the show Rayquaza was complaining about a stomach ache, but the Piplup told it to brush it off. Then a few minutes later, Rayquaza either threw up or uh...did a NO. 2 on the Piplup. Whatever it was, it was disgusting. Fortunantly they cut to commercial before I could see the whole thing.

That just made me wanna release my empoleon...

I dreamed that me and my boyfriend were hatching plans to get Ash to admit he likes Misty.

First thing we did, we pushed them both under the mistletoe.

Ash ran away.

Second thing we did, we managed to get them in this boat together and some frogs sang "Kiss the Girl".

Ash abandoned ship.

Third thing we did, we finally managed to get Misty to trip headlong into Ash's arms.

Success!!

It was weird because I probably would not do this in real life, I would probably take Ash for myself if I didn't have my boyfriend :p

I think one time I dreamed that when I went to my old house in the US with some of my friends, there was this rich man living there which turned out to be the owner's father. The owner had built a shed like 10 meters away from his house and interconnected them with a VERY deep basement. My parents said they had a meeting, so I was alone with my friends. The rich dude showed us the basement. It was full of old toys, contraptions, and other wierd stuff. On the very top of a 2-story high stack of toys was a shadow orb. There was another on a wooden platform on the roof, and another on a stack nearby the other orb. The guy said that his son was an inventor, and he tried to invent a flying car. He tried flying it from the house to the shed, but the engine blew up in mid-air. He fell to the bottom of the basement, which was like 4 stories deep, and died. The radiation turned 3 old "electro balls" (those things that emit lightnin-like light inside them and shock you when you touch them) into the shadow orbs. The ruins of the car could be seen at the bottom. The guy then told us the sad story about how these shadow orbs had placed a curse on the man's daughter. The curse turned her into a (This is the WTF part) DRAGONITE! She was now 15, and had flown away. After he said that, she burst through the walls and started attacking us. A dragonite wearing a dress was attacking us! We started climbing a huge ladder that led to the first shadow orb. I almost got killed by an Outrage, and then I started hammering the orb. It broke and a ghost flew out. The Dragonite started talking in a female voice. We then knew what to do. There was no ladder for the 2nd orb, so I had to walk across the tottery stack. I smashed the orb and she couldn't attack us. She started sprouting hair and turned skin color. I climbed back to the house, adn saw the final and hardest orb. I had to jump on an old trampoline and hold onto a bar. not exactly easy when 40 feet above ground. Then I had to crawl across the slelves near the roof. I smashed the orb against the floor and The dragonite turned into the girl. She did not know what was happening. After that, my dream ended.
I posted this on another thread, finally found it. By far my weirdest dream ever.

Back when Gold and Silver were a few months away from being released in North America, I went to the library and found a book with an index of all the Pokemon, which looked pretty cheap and fake, but at least the pictures all looked legit. For the first 151. But as soon as it hit Chikorita, the pics were really obvious fan-made drawings, and frankly, looked creepy as hell. (I dunno, some of you might remember this book. I think it may have been a Beckett.)

Anyway, I remember that after seeing these ungodly abominations, I got Silver when it came out, played it, beat it. But not long afterward, I had a really weird dream about being in Tojho Falls, and I saw this thing that looked like a cross between an Omanyte and a hairbrush. And... that's all I remember. But it was strange... and I still remember that image.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom