• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I think Gladion will take the role of the rival in the series.

I wouldn't mind if Ash catches a Passimian, I have yet to play with the mon in the games, but I remember reading a Pokedex entry about Passimian's loyalty to it's trainer being partially based on how it's trainer throws a Pokeball, that could be an interesting angle to attack the story from in the anime.

That and, I hope there is a running gag of a Passimian throwing things at Ash.

Passiamian is an amazing Pokemon and one I've been hoping for Ash since its reveal. I'm still hoping he gets one, but I have my doubts seeing as they didn't give Ash the Fightinum-Z after his battle with Hala.

Ash's current team: Pikachu, Rowlet, Litten and Rockruff. That is an electric, grass, fire and rock on his team. If both starters fully evolve then has a dark and a ghost type.

He has two slots left. Several types he could use. A water type like Dewpider is an option. I could see Ash with either Passimian or Oranguru.

Ash is now officially not having a Water-type this series thanks to Lana getting her own Z-Ring. Ash could catch Alolan Geodude in the future as he now has interest in it, but we'l have to wait and see.

Ash doesn't need another electric type because he always has Pikachu, he needs Geodude even less than other electric types because he already has a rock type as well meaning it adds nothing to his team.

Ash is now officially not having a Water-type this series thanks to Lana getting her own Z-Ring. Ash could catch Alolan Geodude in the future as he now has interest in it, but we'l have to wait and see.

The probability of Ash catching a second Electric-type is equal to the probability of him aging and the probability of him winning the League Conference: 0%.

Yeah, but all three Flying types added a new type to his team, Fire with Talonflame, Fighting with Hawlucha, and Dragon with Noivern, while Geodude adds nothing because Ash already has an Electric and a Rock type.

Gyms were removed because Game Freak wanted to do something new to distinguish Alola from the rest of the regions, their is no reason for Ash to have Geodude.

Here's my new list of all new Pokemon that I can see Ash catching:
Alolan Sandshrew
Cutiefly
Passimian
Oranguru
Drampa
Dhelmise
Jangmo-o

Yeah, but all three Flying types added a new type to his team, Fire with Talonflame, Fighting with Hawlucha, and Dragon with Noivern, while Geodude adds nothing because Ash already has an Electric and a Rock type.
People said the same thing during Best Wishes with Krokorok and now Ash has a Palpitoad, a Scraggy and a Krookodile.

Back
Top Bottom