• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

i was asking in order strongest to weakest
lucario be strongest soon for mega evovle
Not counting Pikachu, I think it goes like this: Dragonite>>>>Lucario>Dracovish>Gengar=Sirfetch'd (Gengar has technically won less battles, but Sirfetch'd is less experienced, so I think that evens the two out)

My personal ranking:

-Dragonite
-Lucario
-Pikachu
-Gengar
-Dracovish/Sirfetch'd

I for one think Dracovish has more raw power than Sirfetch'd, but they seem to be both not very experienced, so I guess they are even.

Not counting Pikachu, I think it goes like this: Dragonite>>>>Lucario>Dracovish>Gengar=Sirfetch'd (Gengar has technically won less battles, but Sirfetch'd is less experienced, so I think that evens the two out)

Sirfetch'd has fought more battles than Gengar though.

Gengar only fought against Visquez, Korrina and Volkner.
Sirfetch'd has fought against Bea, Rinto (Twice), Dozer and his Gurdurr, Wikstrom and his Aegislash.

So the argument that Sirfetch'd has less experience than Gengar is false by default.

Gengar has the worst battle record as well (Having lost 2 out of 3 battles, only taking down Visquez Electrode).

Sirfetch'd has fought more battles than Gengar though.

Gengar only fought against Visquez, Korrina and Volkner.
Sirfetch'd has fought against Bea, Rinto (Twice), Dozer and his Gurdurr, Wikstrom and his Aegislash.

So the argument that Sirfetch'd has less experience than Gengar is false by default.

Gengar has the worst battle record as well (Having lost 2 out of 3 battles, only taking down Visquez Electrode).
Huh, I guess I miscounted. Then I guess the rankings are like this, again discounting Pikachu: Dragonite>>>>Lucario>Dracovish>Sirfetch'd>Gengar

sir farfetch had more wins on screen we had seen but doesn't mean off screen that gengar had won some battles
See, the problem is that we can't count offscreen battles because we have no idea how they went down, so they're not a good statistic to measure a Pokemon's strength, especially if said offscreen battles are only hypothetical.

See, the problem is that we can't count offscreen battles because we have no idea how they went down, so they're not a good statistic to measure a Pokemon's strength, especially if said offscreen battles are only hypothetical.
Do you think
Ash will win against Leon i don't see why he loose
he can always challenge once again until he wins

Do you think
Ash will win against Leon
I'm going to be honest, at this point, given how "unbeatable" Ash seems to be becoming, him NOT defeating Leon would just make me genuinely confused as to what the point was in making it seem like Ash would become unbeatable in the first place.

Whether or not I actually care if he wins is another story, though.

I'm going to be honest, at this point, given how "unbeatable" Ash seems to be becoming, him NOT defeating Leon would just make me genuinely confused as to what the point was in making it seem like Ash would become unbeatable in the first place.

Whether or not I actually care if he wins is another story, though.
what u mean
If ash loose to Leon its ok
he just battles again for Leon
im still not convince Leon is that strong
Charizard was no match for the legendary pokemon
Cythina seems to be strongest champion of them all
in my opinion of her. She truly unbeatable

I can see Pikachu is throwing Pokéballs 2 of them means is catching something. What's Pikachu catching?

I wonder when it will be Ash turn to catch some Pokémon that he never catch them before in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola and Galar?

Back
Top Bottom