• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

G/S/C also said that the 100 something new Pokemon they introduced were new discoveries despite the fact that they'd presumably been living in Johto since, like, forever so...
Except they didn't. Only the starters, babies and Eeveelutions were referred to as new discoveries. Steel was new as a type, but the Pokemon themselves may have been mistyped just like the Magnemite line.

Each generation adds new pokemon and none of the previous regions had notion of them in the regional pokedex. I mean, no one in Kanto had seen Johto pokemon despite being litterally next to them.
Just because this game is set in the past of Sinnoh it doesn't mean we have to forget that GF needs to put some new creature in every new game to promote it.
Think of Pokemon Legends like a prequel to another 4th gen game we have not played. Imagine that somewhere in the multiverse there are, I don't know, Pokemon Temporal Diamond and Spacial Pearl and Pokemon Legends is a prequel to those games and not our Diamond and Pearl.

The new scyther evo looks really cool wonder how it evolves

Maybe Holding the Hard Stone.

Welp... join the team alongside Wyrdeer, Basculegion and Typhlosion my Kleavor friend.

The Term noble Pokemon is also interesting. This might suggest we get more regional forms/regional evolutions, since Wyrdeer, Braviary and Basculegion also seem to be Noble Pokemon.

The Wardens who protect Special Pokemon are also interesting. They might correlate with the types the Noble Pokemon has (We see a Normal type Warden with Stantler attire on the clothes, and the color of the clothes might be a hint, since we also see a Warden who resembles the Psychic type in terms of clothing, which suggests a Warden for Braviary).

Btw, more Galar teasing, as there is a Galarian Ponyta painting.

the Original Fully evolved forms for the Sinnoh starters are confirmed.

Interesting they shows Oshawott lvl 16 battling lvl 18 Kleavor.

The thing i want to know is if get another Water or Ghost type regional form/evolution, cuz Wyrdeer and Braviary share the Psychic type, while Growlithe and Kleavor share the Rock type.

Last edited:
Lian seems like an ancestor of Clay, which makes sense - I recall reading somewhere that Clay is supposed to be like a Japanese immigrant who moved to America/Unova and made it big, so I think his family coming from Sinnoh checks out.

I think Mai resembles Marley.

Last edited:
btw, the website confirms another 'new' Pokemon in the Arezu description. I think its new or a regional form at least, since its a Noble Pokemon.

Also, how many area's would we get. 8 maybe. Those can be the Noble Pokemon and correlate with the 8 gym badges, so maybe the Wardens and the Noble Pokemon is what triggered the Badge Quest and Pokemon League.

Did not realise Kleavor evolved from Scyther, trailer did not make that clear.
Was looking forward to using, but part rock clashes with H-Growlithe.

If Arezu is Mars (ancestor)
Mai is Marley
Liam is Clay (odd choice as Gen 5)

Then who, if anyone, is Iscan related to? My best guess would be crasher wake, looks unfamiliar as no mask. Looks after Basculegion so water connection.

How do we know if it evolves from Scyther?

Its on the website.

Special minerals found in the Hisui region cause Scyther to evolve into this Pokémon. Parts of its body have hardened into stone. The stone parts often get chipped during fierce battles, and Kleavor that have survived many battles will display larger chipping across their bodies. However, the chipping actually makes these stone parts sharper, increasing their slicing power. It is said that the people of Hisui once used pieces of stone that had fallen from Kleavor to craft tools.

Also lol, the Warden Mai who is supposed to be related to Marley, has the exact same name as Marley, since Marley's Japanese name is Mai. I think the translation team did an oopsie there.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom