• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Oh yeah, it's definitely Hisuian Voltorb time. Based on how quickly the site's "problem" seems to have been resolved, I am guessing the news reveal will be tomorrow. I have a feeling it's just gonna be the Pokemon, though I would like for them to prove me wrong.

Edit: Woops. Turns out my computer just wasn't loading the website properly. It looks like it's still flooded with Pokeballs. Still, I think this reveal is imminent. Well, at least i don't hope they drag it out.

Last edited:
You know, as much as recent pokemon games have disappointed me greatly, i'm still interested in this. I still have a tiny bit of hope that this might turn out at least decent.

That made me think that the reveal will be shortly after someone's managed to click all the Poké Ball.

I hope its design isn't a 1:1 of the Hisuian Pokéball, but slightly more fruit/tree-related, or something.

Seeing how they're doing it with Poké Balls, I won't hope too much.

Last edited:
That made me think that the reveal will be shortly after someone's managed to click all the Poké Ball.

Seeing how they're doing it with Poké Balls, I won't hope too much.
A Voltorb with just a wood texture would be meh. A sapling or a pair of leaves growing from its head, or something like that, would make it better.

It would make sense for it to be somewhere between a Pokéball and an Apricorn.

If it is a Hisuian Voltorb then presumably it won't be an Electric Type since the Pokéballs of this era seem to be more steam based...so maybe a Water Type? Or perhaps if they are wooden because they're imitating the Apricot aspect moreso then perhaps a Grass Type? :unsure:
I was thinking Grass/Fire, but it might be Grass/Electric

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom