• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

That's what I've been hoping they would do for a few years. It'd also probably be better to give Gen 10 an extra year seeing as it's quite possible that those games will be on whatever Nintendo hardware is coming next. By the time 2026 is coming around Nintendo Switch will be 9 years old, so I'm pretty sure by that point they'll at the very least have an upgraded Switch.
Yes, especially since Pokémon usually make 2 gens per console. The Switch 2.0 ( I don’t see them going outside the box too much with the next console, so… an improved switch) on Gen 10 for the 30th seems like what they would plan!

There's been another new trailer, doesn't reveal anything new besides (i think) the first half of the Kleavor cutscene. But figured i would post it anyways

There's been another new trailer, doesn't reveal anything new besides (i think) the first half of the Kleavor cutscene. But figured i would post it anyways
XD And the most exciting thing about this trailer is just Steve Blum's voice.

Honestly impressed with how many of the same commercial they keep managing to create. Never anything new revealed, just the same video over and over getting the basic premise of the game (and the promise of a new kind of Pokémon game experience) across.

I’m almost starting to wonder if they’ll reveal anything new anymore before the game releases!

I doubt they'll show anything of substance. Probably either in an attempt to plug trailer editor leaks (example: Cutiefly) or to stop another Furfrou incident from happening.

Last edited:
The Pokémon company's YouTube channel has a private video in the Legends Arceus Playlist now. I checked and the Playlist contains 11 videos, but the 11th one is hidden for me. According to some people on Twitter from few hours ago the video was added today. Hopefully we get something soon if this means anything.

I think the few last ones has been only from Nintendo's channel with mostly the same footage. But I think it's been awhile since we got a video from TPC itself about the game?

I really wish we could get a demo too for this game to satisfy the hunger to play it now T_T

The Pokémon company's YouTube channel has a private video in the Legends Arceus Playlist now. I checked and the Playlist contains 11 videos, but the 11th one is hidden for me. According to some people on Twitter from few hours ago the video was added today. Hopefully we get something soon if this means anything.

I think the few last ones has been only from Nintendo's channel with mostly the same footage. But I think it's been awhile since we got a video from TPC itself about the game?

I really wish we could get a demo too for this game to satisfy the hunger to play it now T_T
If anything, it will probably just be the translation of the 6 minute trailer. Everyone has labeled it as a "final trailer," so maybe TPC is just holding out releasing an English version until it gets closer to the release.

As for a demo, highly doubt it will happen. If it was it would have been out like last month during the time where people were probably all on vacation due to the holidays.

A demo coming out the week of release would make sense. They know by now that the demos get data mined fast, and they also know the game will leak anyway by the release week. So saving the demo for until after the game will have already leaked, but before or on release day, gives everyone a chance to try out the game and system first before buying.

Gameplay Preview released this morning. It's a whopping 13 minutes long

Crazy how this is their final chance to release something new that's hype before the leaks do it for them.

And they reveal nothing.

Other than Stealth Rock now being a damaging move.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom