• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Luxury Cruise *The Start Up*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame had been relaxing on the boat away from the others before deciding to find a battle. Flame walked over to where he heard talking. "Hey there, how are you?" Flam says

As if he knew what Joe and Josh were talking about, Fletcher raised a brow at them.

"What was that about?" he demanded.

Then he turned and saw the newcomer walking towards them.

"Oh," said Joe. "I was just telling my little brother here how buch of a snob you are." Josh snickered again.

Last edited:
"Don't ever call me that again," said Fletcher in a rather calm, but dangerous voice. Beside him, Combusken was starting to get somewhat angry.

"Hello there." Flame says greeting Fletcher.

"Hi," Fletcher said backm "The name's Fletcher; what's yours?"

"Or what?" said Joe, stepping up to Fletcher so that their noses were an inch apart.

Fletcher turned back to Joe.

"We'll settle this with a battle."

"My brotheres beter at contests," said Josh, stepping forward. "But i'll take you on." He spun one of his pokeballs on his finger like a basketball.

Fletcher didn't take out a Poke Ball. Instead, he nodded to Combusken, who stepped forward with determination.

"3 Pokemon each," he said.

Josh nodded. "Cerberus, on the feild!" he yelled, throwing the spinning pokeball. It hit the ground, then exploded in a shower of sparks, revealing a Mightyena. "You've got the first move, Fletch!"

"I wanna battle, Joe, I challenge you to a battle." Flame exclaims

"With pleasure!" Fletcher said.

Mightyena is at a disadvantage compared to Combusken, he thought, but that doesn't mean that I should let my guard down.

"Sky Uppercut, Combusken!" commanded Fletcher

Combusken ran towards Mightyena, readying its Sky Uppercut.

"I'm a litte busy at the minute." replied Joe, bringing out a huge bucket of popcorn.

"Cerberus, sick 'em boy! Counter with Thunder Fang!"

It rushed forward to meet Combusken, and the two colided in a cloud of dust and smoke.

"Tch..." muttered Fletcher, "I can't see a thing!"

Then the smoke cleared, revealing Combusken lying unconscious.

"C'mon, Combusken!" Fletcher cheered, "Get up!"

Combusken struggled to get on its feet.

"Quick, Cerberus, use Assurance." yelled Josh. Now, if Combusken got hit, it would take doubble the damage.

"Joe, our battle shall begin NOW! Listen to the Kanto Champion." Flame says pulling out a PokéBall

"Yo momma so fat, she played the boulder on Indiana Jones!" Joe heckled Fletcher, while flipping off Flame. He threw some popcorn in the air like confetti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom