• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Luxury Cruise *The Start Up*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack went back to relaxing on his suitcase.He sometimes found other teenage boys very tiresome.
He turned his head lazily towards Lan."Hi!"he said."Looking forward to getting on-board?

"Take that back!" Fletcher demanded, "Combusken, Flamethrower!"

The Fire Pokemon managed to get back up, then used the move.

"Don't even think about disrespecting me." Flame says "Charizard standby for battle!" Flame yells. "Throw out your Pokémon now!" Flame yells.

OCC: Is it okay if I have them both faint? And Flame, im already batteling. Maybe later.

"Never!" cackled Joe, throwing more popcorn like confetti.

"Cerberus, let's finish tbis! Shadow Ball!" yelled Josh. The black ball shot out of Cerberus' mouth and colided with Combuskins flamethrower.

The attacks rebounded on their origonators, knocking out both pokemon.

"Charizard use Flamethrower on Joe. Call out your Pokémon, says so the Kanto Champion." Flame yells

"Combusken, return!" said Fletcher, and Combusken returned to his side. Then, he took out a Poke Ball.

"Go! Kirlia!" he cried, and a ballerina-like Pokemon emerged.

OCC: -_-

Joe jumped up, backflipped in mid air, and landed on Flame. "I said no, bitch."

"Good Job, Cerberus." said Josh, returning his pokemon. "Alicia, on the feild!"

This time, the ball shot out multipull coloured hearts. An Espeon came out, landed on her back paws, then let out a battle cry.

OOC: edit button is your friend

"Fine, you call yourself a trainer, and yet you deny a challenge from a fellow trainer. Pffh, your a disgrace to trainers!" Flame says

A blast of psychic energy blasted Joe and Flame apart.
Jack smiled."Good going Espeon,you've really gotten the hang of breaking up fights"He said,returning the Eeveelution to it's ball.
He looked at both of the fighters in turn.
"Are you quite finished?"He asked.

Fletcher looked around, startled. "Yeah, I guess," he said, "Thanks."

"Oh, i'm a discrace?" asked Joe menesengly, raising his fists. "Try saying that again without any teeth!"

Josh returned his pokemon "Finish this later?" he asked.

"Tell this fool, as a fellow trainer, when you are challenged you can not deny a battle. Please tell the Kanto Champion if I'm wrong which I'm not." Flame says angered

"Stop calling yourself th f*cking Kanto champion. Im sure most of us here have beaten the elite four, so shut it." said Joe. He took a deep, calming breath, then looked over at Josh. "I say we get on the boat."

"Really, quite foolish of you to think that. And I say I, Fletcher and the person that threw you off me get on the boat." Flame says

"All right," Fletcher said, "Later, guys."

He and Combusken started to walk up to the ship's entrance.

Joe and Josh barged past Flame and followed Fletcher up the ramp to the ship.

A member of ship staff stops Fletcher,Joe and Josh."Can I see your boarding passes?"He asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom