• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Private Summer Academy: Phoenix (Start-Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'It's good to know' Riff winked at Ellery before turning to Dante. 'But did you?'

"Hear, hear." Dante said, with Nevan repeating it with a "Gar gar!"

"Yes, and there is situations where a lot of lives are at stake, then me and my Pokemon would do everything we can to stem it." Dante said to Riff.

'Kewl. But just so you know, it's not a good idea to make me angry, 'kay?' Riff smiled.

Clark Wentworth was disappointed that the twins seemed to be ignoring him a bit. His eyes fell to Riff, then to her slim electric guitar. He wondered if she played. He wondered if he could play it. The man figured she'd probably let him. He was after all, in his own opinion at least, incredibly persuasive and dashing.

"Riff, wing chick. Is that a guitar I see? How long have you been playing, honey?"

"Oh, hello Ellery, and no, I haven't, infant," winked Clark Wentworth. He was half-glad to see the kid again, although Ellery had annoyed him somewhat the year before. Truth be told, everyone he wasn't interested in romantically was annoying to him.

'As a matter of fact, Dinosaur-Diva, yes, I do play this guitar, and have done for as long as I can remember, and I also sing' Riff rolled her eyes as she informed Wentworth.

"Honestly, why do you hit on your students? They are minors anyways, and having sex with a minor without their consent is against the law." Dante said, and Nevan threw up a Light Screen to block Wentworth off.

"...Dinosaur Diva?"

Wentworth blinked. He was utterly confused. He had never shown any predilections towards paleontology or dinosaurs. Thinking of divas he knew of, he didn't seem like he belonged amongst those lovely ladies.

Dumbstruck, he simply asked, "Can I try it out? I'm the music teacher."

Turning to Dante, he said, "There's no need for a Light Screen. Also, I frankly didn't intend to have sexual relations with the dear girl. That would almost certainly loose me my job." Clark sniffed with disdain. The boy seemed over-eager to show off any and all moves his Gardevoir had.

"Actually, in most places the age of consent is 16." Archie says. "But Clark...If I EVER find you've been doing anything with any students..." Archie says, the giant taking on a menacing expression, cracking his knuckles. "I'ma throw you out the window!"

"There is, considering that Gardevoir are protective of their trainers, and you did cross that line earlier, so she's just being cautious." Dante said, Nevan draped over him and stroked his cheeks. "Get off, Nevan." He groaned, his cheeks becoming flushed.

Clark's mouth bent into an unhappy twist as he realized that Mr. Smythe probably could and would throw his somewhat bony frame out the window. "Don't worry, I have Sal to keep me in check. I'm sure we all know that, remembering that incident last year," smiled Mr. Wentworth, thinking back to a night that was memorable for all the wrong reasons. Misunderstandings seemed to plague the music teacher constantly.

Riff gripped her guitar.

'Yeah, Dinosaur-Diva. Dinosaur cuz from that song by that weird blonde girl, y'know? That goes; D-I-N-O-S-A!U R a dinosaur! O-L-D M-A-N! You're just an old man! Hitting on me,what? You need a cat scan! And Diva, well-' Riff paused to catch everybody's eye. 'Well, I think we know!'

"Remember. I'm watching you. We may be best friends forever, but that doesn't mean I'm lettin' you bend the rules." Archie says, leaving the car.

"As long as they don't notice me...I'll be fine." Remy shuddered, not wanting any part in their shenanigans.

"Blaze..." his Blaziken said dissapointedly at it's trainers behavior.

Clark did not know "that song by that weird blonde girl". His nicknames seemed to get worse each year. Last year it was simply "Mr. White Hair" or "Serial Killer/Sex Offender". Riff seemed certainly off-kilter. Although, not in a particularily innovative or interesting way, which disappointed him so. It was a pity about her childishness, he hoped he could try out her guitar. Showing off was a tendency and a talent for Clark Wentworth.

He smirked at Ellery, "I don't think I go behind the rules so much as I find creative exceptions." Ellery seemed less hot-headed, at least in his opinion. The white haired teacher scanned his class list. There was someone who seemed missing.

"Is Remy here?"

Last edited:
Dante was laughing his ass off at the diss song Riff made. "Classic! She insulted you!" He yelled at Wentworth, then laughed harder at his clueless face.

Joe and Josh, becoming bored with the situation, whipped out a pair of large, matching shell-flute's, and began playing.

At first, it started out with random notes, with no rhythm, then turned into their adaptation of "The Great Guardian." As they played, the glass viles containing water around their necks began glowing faintly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom