• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread

Shhh...stop ruining it for everyone. :)

On another note, I saw a guy carrying a briefcase...little things like that I love.

...I may be wrong. Because of the shitty quality, that may have been a fluke on my end. So maybe he went out and another came in!

Yeah pretty sure they're gonna go out of their way to make the cities actually...city-like with overcrowding of NPCs mostly there for aesthetics rather than talking (but still going out of their way to make random comments or interacting with their environment; more so better with the sprites being more anatomically shaped).

Yes...it's much better then someone running towards you and just standing there running in place...right in front of you.

Always annoyed me.

Yeah, I never let trainers spot me from far away in the games, their walking patterns are so predictable that I just walk right in front of them to avoid wasting time. :rolleyes:

Hey, do you think Sableye'll get an evolution next gen?

~ Didn't check the other posts, sorry

Are you being freaking serious right now? Or are you talking out of your ass?....

Yeah pretty sure they're gonna go out of their way to make the cities actually...city-like with overcrowding of NPCs mostly there for aesthetics rather than talking (but still going out of their way to make random comments).

...I still worry if that would take up too much memory in the game card, and the story would be shorter! T.T

Actually I tend to get random slowdowns some times with the DS games...(not a common thing but, a rare moment...but stil; as would other games with 3D effects) I'm hoping they would overcome that.

...I may be wrong. Because of the shitty quality, that may have been a fluke on my end. So maybe he went out and another came in!

Or...maybe he forgot something and had to go back and grab it. People forget. Gamefreak actually put AI into the NPC. Woot!

;)

Are you being freaking serious right now? Or are you talking out of your ass?....

Umm.. maybe I'll just act like that was sarcasm to avoid looking like a fool.

Or.. do you not think it'll get it?

No one has a better live-streaming-video program to watch Pokemon Sunday than keyhole? Or am I just ignored?

Yep. Keyhole is the only legal option besides the obvious "move to Japan" solution.

Love how smug Smugleaf is when using an attack.

Do you realize how awesome this game will be on the 3DS? Each plane will be separated into the screen, so when you're walking down the street, towards the camera, it's going to look like a real street inside the DS! And those camera movements during battles...O...M...G.

Do you realize how awesome this game will be on the 3DS? Each plane will be separated into the screen, so when you're walking down the street, towards the camera, it's going to look like a real street inside the DS! And those camera movements during battles...O...M...G.

It'll look no different on the 3DS :rolleyes:. Games need to be developed specifically for the 3DS, to make use of its 3D. B&W are merely DS games.

Umm.. maybe I'll just act like that was sarcasm to avoid looking like a fool.

Or.. do you not think it'll get it?

Hehe, no I'm just messing with ya. I'm not really mean.
But I like Sableye being just a solid pokemon. 'sides, its already the toughest pokemon ever, why would it need another form?

Wait I'm missing something...

Why was Sableye even shown the episode???

It'll look no different on the 3DS :rolleyes:. Games need to be developed specifically for the 3DS, to make use of its 3D. B&W are merely DS games.

Well, the release window for the 3DS could be as early as October, and isn't Black and White supposed to come out around February? Not only that, but I've read that Nintendo gave GameFreak the developer tools for the 3DS many months ago with special privileges and resources to develop breakout games for it. My guess is that at release there will be both a regular DS version and a 3DS version of both Black and White. I hope, anyway. :spin:

It was shown on the episode? I didn't know.

(by the way, sorry Zero for the rudeness.)
Maybe its making another apperance on an episode?

So, the Pokémon actually move around like in any other RPG from the 90ties? Finally! ^^

Looks great so faw. Wasn't expecting something like this. No I wonder how Wishcash moves...

Well, the release window for the 3DS could be as early as October, and isn't Black and White supposed to come out around February? Not only that, but I've read that Nintendo gave GameFreak the developer tools for the 3DS many months ago with special privileges and resources to develop breakout games for it. My guess is that at release there will be both a regular DS version and a 3DS version of both Black and White. I hope, anyway. :spin:
or add 3d to them that dont work in the ds but does in the 3ds that would be awesome

Back
Top Bottom