• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that scare you, but wouldn't usually be considered frightening

chimera

Reaction score
If there's already a thread like this, you can close it or whatever.
What the title says. Is there a Pokemon who others might consider cute, but you find creepy?
Me? Tympole. It's a tadpole... with a human face.

Í've always thought Kabuto was kinda creepy for some reason.

Golbat in Generation 1.
Spr_1b_042.png

DO YOU SEE WHY NOW?

Rayquaza. Not in a terrifying way as you might expect from a dragon, but in a subtley creepy way.

There's just something about those eyes...

Raticate. I just had a daydream were one ripped my flesh out. *shudders*

Ditto. It always has. Just the idea of it being anything. It scares me.

solrock for me. i mean what would you do if you where just walking along, minding your own buisness, when you're attackd by a FLOATING SUN

Lileep. Quit looking at me like that. Don't stare like- oh God.
Spr_3r_345.png

It's like some unknown horror is inside, staring out, and those leaf-appendages can grab and trap you in.... Ugh.

Munna and Mushrana. what are they supposed to be anyway and do they have umbilical cords coming out there face?

...The resemblance of Maractus to Kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica is really uncanny. Add the fact that it's a freakin' cactus. But it also looks cute... in a strange, creepy way.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom