• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Universe: Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was thinking the same thing." Brad nodded.

"Yes you are." Brad complimented.

"Well, I'm not as good as you," Matt smiled and kissed him.

"Maybe one day we'll see." Brad kissed back sweetly. "But that one move won't be the whole appeal." He added.

"In our last Contest? I haven't used her in an actual Contest since the Grand Festival." Brad said.

"It was a double battle against Melany, remember? Her combinations were mostly with Dragonite." Brad said.

"Although I know I'll come up with something." Brad said.

Matt thought for a second, then snapped his finger. "I know!"

Utsuho had arrived at the Contest Hall. Wanting to get a seat before they were all sold out, she located and approached a clerk.

"Excuse me, sir, may I have a ticket to the Contest?" she smiled.

"Oh, sure---wait a sec," the clerk was interrupted as he noticed Utsuho's daggers.

".....are those what I think they are?"

"Strictly self-defense."

"Well.....alright. But if I hear any reports of you making threats or anything like that, I have every right to call in a vicious squad of our toughest Sunkern."

"You don't know me very well," Utsuho giggled, "I'd never do anything like that." She winked at the clerk, who rolled his eyes and gave her the ticket.

I don't get paid enough for this job, he thought, letting out a sigh as Utsuho walked away.

"Well, we could go first eat wherever you want. Then we could go walk around the city, and we can stop where ever you want." Drew smiled.

"Because I love you." Drew laughed back, laying down besides Luna.

Matt sat down just as the Appeal Round was about to start. Incidentally, Brad would go up first, and Matt was ready to support him full on. A Look around revealed the size of the audience; in Matt's opinion, there were a lot of people, considering that this was just an ordinary Contest. On second thought, the Hall seemed larger than most of the ones in Johto, bar the Goldenrod Complex. Matt didn't have time to think about those observations, for the Contest was about to being momentarily.

After the Contest's introduction, Brad walked onto the stage and released his Pokémon.

"Budew, use Venoshock!" He cheered. Without wasting any time, Budew released three balls of sludge into the air which eventually connected together, spiraling back down to the ground. "Absorb!" Budew created three tubes of green energy in all directions, colliding with the balls of sludge that left a trail of purple behind, causing a clash of Poison-type and Grass-type energy. As the attacks chipped away at each other, sparkles wafted around the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom