• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're were also no likes or mentions, 100x100 avatars, the layout for editing your profile page was completely different (it looked more like the blog editor)
They fixed that?

Say, if I were to quote seven lines of Thai Wikipedia again, it wouldn't break?
I don't know about several quotes, but it doesn't seem to break from one instance of Japanese anymore.

What did you do? Who did you destroy?

I killed people and destroyed cities and stole land for the king.

Was he a good king?

They're were also no likes or mentions, 100x100 avatars, the layout for editing your profile page was completely different (it looked more like the blog editor)
They fixed that?

I don't know about several quotes, but it doesn't seem to break from one instance of Japanese anymore.

Whoa... I have it good!

This is a song called the history of Tenacious D
And its not just a list of bullshit that we've done in the past
It's a chronicling of our rise, to power!

We ride with kings on mighty steeds
Across the devils plain
We've walked with Jesus and his cross
He did not die in vain, NO!

We've run with wolves, we've climbed K2
Even stopped a moving train
We've traveled through space and time my friends
To rock this house again
Rock!!

They fixed that?

...Well, science is never stupid
[Thai article on the National Diet]

ตามมาตราที่ 41 แห่งรัฐธรรมนูญ ได้นิยามแก่สภานิติบัญญัติแห่งชาติไว้ว่าเป็น "องค์กรสูงสุดแห่งอำนาจรัฐ" และ "องค์กรออกกฎหมายแต่ผู้เดียวของรัฐ" ซึ่งบทบัญญัตินี้ได้แตกต่างกับรัฐธรรมนูญสมัยจักรวรรดิญี่ปุ่น ซึ่งได้บัญญัติให้จักรพรรดิเป็นผู้ที่ใช้อำนาจนิติบัญญัติโดยความยินยอมของสภา

Wow. Caterpie evolved fast. It only took him half an episode to become a metapod. Metapods are creepy looking...

Dun worry, it is going to evolve fast again :))

I know, I just didn't remember how fast it took them to evolve. Am I right in saying that Metapods are kinda creepy... well, actually it's more just ugly. But it'll be cute soon!

Test results: Does not break.

No, instead most of the odd text just vanishes

It's weird in usertitles too.
25 characters is the limit, but when I input 25 Japanese characters,half will disappear :s

That's a gen V bug.
In gen V, everything evolved really late
except the starters and other earlygame mons

If it was a bug that applied only to Gen V, Gen VI should make the evolutions happen sooner as planned.

Wait, It's episode 4 now, and he still hasn't met brock! Darnit! Hope he meets brock soon! Brock was the best part!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom