• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Hits The Beach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7Cd
  • d) you actually successfully confess your feelings for your friend.
    Noticed that one, did you? Oh well, so much for my hiding skills. :p Oh well... *ahem*

You tell your friend how you've felt about them for a long time, at first, the words are difficult to find, but, as you keep talking, you feel a heavy burden lifting off your chest. When you finally finish, your friend remains silent for a while, continuing to stare at you.
    After a few moments, they slip their hand back into yours and pull you in with their other arm for a kiss.
    Emerging for air, you are thoroughly dumbstruck, as your friend smiles sheepishly at you.
    "Sorry," your friend says, "I've wanted to do that for a while."
    Relieved and excited beyond all belief, you feel like you are on top of the world. Holding hands, you and your new significant other gather together all of your other friends on the shoreline and announce that you will be starting to date.
    Considering your shared history, your friends are not surprised in the slightest, and chide the two of you for taking so long.

Laughing, you and your friends separate again, although your significant other stays by your side. What do you do?

a) relax on the sand and just talk to your significant other
    b) explore more of the island
    c) go back to the cave
    d) go back to the pool with the waterfall

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8Cd
  • Alright, I'll
    You and your significant other head back to the pool with the waterfall. You spend an enjoyable afternoon swimming together and just enjoying each other's company.
    The rest of your friends, being the considerate people that they are, leave the two of you alone to talk things out and be together as a couple for the first time.
    However, all good things must come to an end. As the sun begins to fade, it is time for you to leave the beach. You and your friends swim back from the island, and depart.
    You return home with a warm feeling in your heart and very positive feelings about the day...until you realize that you forgot to schedule another date with your significant other. What do you do?

a) call your significant other to set up a date.
    b) wait until your significant other calls you.
    c) go visit your significant other's house to set up the date.
    d) eh, no worries, it'll sort itself out.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CcD6Ca
  • can I try escaping instead? Lunatone, use Blizzard on them.
    Your attempt to flee has insulted the monkey that was grooming you. The monkey begins screeching loudly, attracting the attention of the other monkeys, who all come to investigate the situation.
    The money that had been grooming you explains the situation to the other monkeys as she starts hurling coconuts and banana peels at you.
    Soon, equally as insulted, the other monkey start throwing stuff at you, too. You become covered with dirt and grime, as your pitiful efforts to defend yourself from the onslaught fail.
    Your friends return from exploring the island and find you in this disgusting state, still being attacked by the monkeys. You appeal them for their assistance, but they are all grossed out, and swim back to the beach, leaving you stranded on the island, completely filthy, and miserable.
    You watch as your friend that you have had a crush on for a long time turns their nose up at you and leaves with the rest of them.
    Eventually, the monkeys get tired of hurling things at you, and return to their jungle lives. You weakly swim back to the beach and drag yourself home to take a long shower.
    Today was a miserable day, and you will never go back to the beach, ever.

GAME OVER!

D1CbD2CaD3CaD4CaD5Cc
  • c) ask your friends if they have any food.
    You inquire about whether or not your friends have any food. As luck would have it, they packed an entire picnic lunch. Wary of seagulls, you scout around to see if any of the winged devils are around, but they all seem to be preoccupied chasing a handsome man in a Super F swimsuit, who is laughing maniacally. A few of the maniacs friends are looking on and rolling their eyes, as though this is a regular occurrence.
    Meanwhile you and your friends take advantage of the distraction and enjoy a nice picnic lunch. You are now feeling much fuller and more happy. What do you do?

a) go for a swim.
    b) explore the beach.
    c) build a sandcastle.
    d) go see if that idiot in the Super F swimsuit needs help.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8Cb
  • I'll go for:
    You and your significant other explore more of the island. On the other side of the jungle is another shore. There is a fleet of small boats on the shoreline, enough for you and all of your friends. What do you do?

a) leave the boats alone. Clearly they must belong to someone.
    b) go boating with just your significant other.
    c) call your friends and go boating with all of them.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8Ca
  • That's the best choice 'cause it's the longest one.
    You and your significant other sit on the beach and relax for a while, just talking.
    You talk about your past, laughing at all the funny memories that you have with each other, and reminiscing about the time you met.
    As you sit there talking, your significant other subconsciously grabs the weathered and beaten fishing pole that someone had left on the beach, and begins fishing.
    They get a bite! They quickly reel in the rod to find a strange creature hooked on the line:
    250px-129Magikarp.png
    What do you do?

a. it looks weak. Attack it!
    b. it looks weak. Throw it back.
    c. RUN AWAY!!!!!!!
    d. scan it with your PokeDex.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8CdD9Ca
  • a) call your significant other to set up a date.
    You pick up your cellphone and call your significant other. They answer on the first ring.
    "I was hoping you'd call," they said.
    You explain that you called because you realized that you hadn't scheduled a second date yet. You and your significant other agree to meet up the following morning for breakfast at the local cafe.
    You go to sleep that evening with your heart singing and dream of the future you will share with your significant other.
    All is right with the world.

GAME OVER!

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8CaD9Cc
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHH!
    Afraid of the creature's power, you and your significant other dash off to safety behind the nearest trees at the edge of the jungle.
    The creature flops around on the sand for a while, before seemingly exhausting itself. What do you do?

a) throw it back.
    b) it's weak now, throw a Poke Ball!
    c) cook it and eat it for dinner.
    d) yell at ME for even suggesting c as an option.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8CaD9CcD10Cd
  • d) yell at ME for even suggesting c as an option.
    You attempt to break the fourth wall and yell at the person writing the story. This is never a good idea, since that person has absolute control over everything that goes on in the story.
    As a result of your insubordination and attempted mutiny, you find yourself in the most embarrassing situation you can possibly imagine. You're not even sure how you got into this situation, all things considered, since you had just been sitting on the beach with your significant other, who, by the way, now pretends that they don't know you, since they are so embarrassed by you.
    Your significant other dumps you, your friends are all laughing at you, and, as an added insult to injury, the weak looking creature your former significant other had fish up flops over to you, smacked into your face (by complete accident), and flops back into the ocean.
    You've learned your lesson to never mess with the omnipotent author ever again, though it is, of course, too little too late.

GAME OVER!

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8CaD9CcD10Ca
  • I DID IT FOR YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL FISH!

Whatevers.
    Angered at how you had treated it, and having gained a lot of energy from flopping around on the beach, the strange creature immediately transforms upon being summarily dumped back into the water.
    240px-130Gyarados.png

The new creature immediately spews death and destruction from its mouth in the form of a giant orange beam. You and your significant other dash back into the jungle, but it is lit on fire by the sea serpent. The poor monkeys have now lost their homes, and are saddened.
    The new creature summons more of its kind from the depths of the ocean, and they surround the island, trapping you and your friends. With no shelter and no food, you wonder how long you can survive. What do you do?

a) attempt to fight the sea serpents.
    b) attempt to reason with the sea serpents.
    c) make faces at the sea serpents.
    d) ask the almighty author for assistance.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8CaD9CcD10CaD11Cc
  • Well I'm not trying d, that's for sure
    You make faces at the group of angry sea serpents. Unsurprisingly, this does not calm them down. Instead, it makes them even angrier.
    They launch massive orange beams of energy at the tiny island, engulfing it in flames. A small fleet of rowboats catch on fire and burn up, getting rid of your last possible hope of escape from the burning island.
    You, your friends, your significant other, and, most importantly, the poor monkeys are all doomed to perish in the flames. Nothing can save you now.

GAME OVER!

D1CcD2Cc
  • IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!
    Absolutely horrified by the contents of your mind, the aliens immediately dump you back on the sidewalk where they found you. In fact, the aliens are so creeped out that they immediately flee from your planet and command other ships in their armada to never approach it.
    Meanwhile, your master plan having worked, you meet up with your friends for breakfast and then head out to the beach.
    Upon your arrival, you are overwhelmed by the possibilities ahead of you. What do you do?

a) go for a stroll along the beach.
    b) go swimming.
    c) build a sandcastle.
    d) play beach volley ball.
    e) start tap dancing.
    f) this.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8CaD9CcD10CaD11Cb
  • I hope the sea serpents are friendly...
    You attempt to reason with the sea serpents, trying to make them understand that this is all just a big misunderstanding. Unfortunately, despite your clever speech, the sea serpents do not speak your native language, and did not understand a single word you just said. They do, however, look rather hungry, which is not good news for you, your friends, your significant other, or the monkeys, as you are all gobbled up by the ruthless beasts.

GAME OVER!

D1CbD2Cd
  • can you throw me into a situation that doesn't involve monkies? I'm just about done with them, lol
    Certainly. You have chosen this option:
    d) attempt to make a snow cone out of the sand.
    You pull out an ice cream cone, which you had conveniently stored in hammerspace, and begin trying to pack sand into it in order to make a snow cone.
    Unfortunately, even wet sand does not pack together as well as snow, and you struggle mightily, but, ultimately, futilely to accomplish your task.
    As you are engaged in your pointless efforts, a shadow falls upon you, and two slices of bread plop in front of you.
    "You idiot," says the figure behind you, "you don't make a snow cone on the beach, you make a sand-wich."
    Feeling foolish, you pack some sand in between the pieces of bread, which immediately transforms into your favorite type of sandwich.
    As you consume your delicious meal, you turn to thank your benefactor, just as a pair of his friends approach.
    Your benefactor is a devilishly handsome man wearing sunglasses and Super F swim trunks, while one of his companions is carrying a Hopip towel and the other is hauling a Slowbro surfboard.

"Apologies if this one was bothering you," said the one with the surfboard, placing a firm hand on the handsome man's shoulder.
    "He does that sometimes," said the one with the Hopip towel.
    "Because y'all never let ME have any fun," muttered the dapper man in the Super F swimsuit.
    Your own friends, seeing the commotion, come over to join in, just as the trio are introducing themselves.

"I'm dig, by the way," said the man with the surfboard, "I'm the Head Administrator for Bulbagarden Forums."
    "I'm Enzap," said the man with the Hopip towel, "one of the administrators of Bulbagarden Forums."
    The man in the Super F swim trunks tied Enzap's towel around his shoulders like a cape and posed triumphantly as he spoke.
    "I'm Maniacal Engineer," he said, "Super Moderator of Bulbagarden Forums and Section Head of Fun and Games."

They seem like cool people, and your friends seem to get along well with them. What do you do?

a) forget about those clowns, you came here to hang out with your own friends, not make new ones.
    b) ask if you can hang out with the Bulbagarden staff members.
    c) inquire how Maniacal Engineer was able to turn two pieces of bread with sand in between them into your favorite sandwich.
    d) find two more pieces of bread somewhere and try to make your own sandwich.

D1CbD2CdD3Cb
  • b) ask if you can hang out with the Bulbagarden staff members.
    You ask if you and your friends can hang out with the Bulbagarden staff members. They heartily agree, and you accompany them back to their umbrella, which has a Bulbasaur on it. Several other staff members, including a woman painting a Weaville near the ocean, a man with a Torchic beach toy, a guy napping on a Snorlax pillow, and a woman wearing a Lucario swimsuit are all there. A man wearing a Vulpix T-shirt is starting a fire in one of the fire pits, while a woman takes out chocolate bars, graham crackers, and marshmellow from her backpack, which has a pink Celebi on it.
    "Excellent!" dig says, rubbing his hands together, "time for S'mores!"
    "Can't have S'more unless you've had some to begin with," chuckles ME, causing Enzap to thwack him.
    "Can't you just behave yourself for five minutes?" asks the admin.
    "I could, but you all would get bored," comes the retort, as the Super Moderator sticks out his tongue and blows a raspberry.
    He then runs away toward the ocean, where he starts splashing a man with a Latios inner tube and another man who is trying to listen to Paramore on his boombox.
    Dig shakes his head, mostly amused.
    "He's a pain in the neck sometimes, but an okay guy once you get to know him," the HA says.
    You and your friends get introduced to the assembled staff members, all of whom seem like nice enough people, with the exception of that Maniacal Engineer fellow, who is clearly just a troublemaker.
    You are invited to partake in the S'mores party, since the staff have plenty of supplies. What do you do?

a) enjoy some S'more with the Bulbagarden staff members.
    b) decline the invitation, you're not hungry, anyway.
    c) attempt to rescue the two poor individuals who are being splashed by Maniacal Engineer.
    d) cook something else at the fire.

D1CbD2CdD3CbD4Ca
  • I'm hungry....
    You accept the invitation and grab some chocolate bars, graham crackers, and marshmallows from the staff members.
    You all sit around the fire, cooking and eating delicious S'mores and swapping stories. This attracts the attention of Maniacal Engineer, who stops splashing the other two staff members to rejoin the group.
    The other staff members roll their eyes as ME regales you and your friends with the tale of how he had almost singlehandedly created an artificial life form that, ultimately, ended up betraying him and nearly destroyed the entire Fun and Games Section in the process.
    "That story gets more fantastical every time he tells it," whispers one of the staff members that ME had been splashing.
    "Especially the bit about having a robotic arm," says the other quietly, sidling up beside you, "I mean he knows that he has two biological arms, right?"
    They introduce themselves as TheCapsFan and SoaringDylan, two of ME's sectional staff members in Fun and Games.
    You ask them what it's like to have a boss that's as self centered and egotistical as Maniacal Engineer.
    "Eh, he's not so bad once you get used to him," says Caps.
    "You do a lot of smiling and nodding," explains dylan, "and then you go about your business and do what actually has to be done."
    You and your new friends laugh as Maniacal Engineer begins to tell the tale of how the members of Fun and Games and The War Room started a rebellion against him, and how utterly he had crushed it.
    Suddenly, the atmosphere gets tense, as an armored vehicle pulls up to the beach. Out of the limo steps a man wearing a Team Rocket themed swim suit and sunglasses he is carrying a towel with a Bulbasaur on it. Behind him are two women, one wearing a Houndoom T-shirt, and the other wearing an Espeon T-shirt. The big boss had arrived. Even Maniacal Engineer had ceased his infernal prattling in the presence of the Webmaster and his Chiefs of Staff.
    The trio approach the bonfire, grab some chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows and begin roasting their own S'mores. The tension dissipates, and everything continues as before, except that every time Maniacal Engineer looks like he is going to open his mouth to make a joke, one of the Chiefs of Staff would give him a non-amused look, shutting him up before he even began.
    The S'mores party is continuing, but you and your friends are becoming slightly restless. What do you do?

a) thank the staff for their hospitality and friendliness, and continue exploring the beach.
    b) stick around and continue chatting with Caps and dylan.
    c) attempt to goad Maniacal Engineer into telling a pun while the Chiefs of Staff are hanging around.
    d) stick around and talk to Enzap and dig.

D1CbD2CdD3CbD4Cd
  • I suddenly remember that I brought with me a special flotation device stuffed with veggie sausages. I pull one out and
    Thinking yourself rather clever, you pull out a pan of stovetop popcorn that you happened to have had this whole time.
    Despite the warnings from the staff members you begin to roast the popcorn over the open flames. You end up burning your hand, as the metal handle heats up, and you drop the popcorn into the flames. As the kernels heat up, they begin to pop and start shooting out of the flames, creating a massive hazard. It begins raining popcorn, which has been super heated by the flames and burns everyone it touches. You, your friends, and the nearby staff members run away from the flames. In your haste, however, you kick down the pit that the bonfire had been started in, causing the nearby beach to begin catching fire. Nobody can approach the flames, due to the popcorn shooting out of them, but the fire is not contained and may continue spreading if nothing is done. What do you do?

a) leave it alone, I'm sure it will work itself out.
    b) attempt to put out the fire by kicking sand on it.
    c) flee.
    d) run into the ocean and start splashing the bonfire.

D1CbD2CdD3CbD4CdD5Cd
  • d) run into the ocean and start splashing the bonfire.
    Your attempt to run into the ocean is blocked by plummeting popcorn. Just how much was in the one stovetop pan, anyway?! Your antics, however, have drawn the attention of Maniacal Engineer, who is still in the ocean, splashing two of his subordinates.
    "Have no fear, ME is here!" shouts the Super Moderator.
    The engineer rocks himself back and forth, building up momentum and releases a massive tidal wave onto the beach, squelching the flames and stopping the hail of flaming popcorn. as the other staff members and your friends peek out from whatever meager cover they had managed to find, you gaze around the beach. The bonfire pit and your pan of popcorn have been reduced to smoky ashes, there are tiny flaming craters up and down the beach where the popcorn had hit the sand, and everything in the general vicinity is soaking wet, including all of the S'mores ingredients. The staff members are not amused. Suddenly, an armored vehicle pulls up, and the Webmaster and his two Chiefs of Staff step out. The Bulba Boss gazes at the mess, his eyes finally settling on Maniacal Engineer, who is dripping wet from his swim in the ocean.
    He sighs as Kogoro rolls her eyes.
    "What did he do this time?" asks Evie.
    "For once it wasn't him," reports dig, "in fact, he actually saved us all."

Taken aback, the trio requests an explanation, which is given.

"I see," says Archaic, glancing at you, "so that's the troublemaker, eh?"
    You gulp and beat a hasty retreat before the powerful man decides to ban you from the beach.

You remain in hiding for the rest of the day as your friends mingle with the Bulbagarden staff. As you reunite with your friends to head home, they tell you how Archaic is taking a short vacation and how Maniacal Engineer was named temporary Webmaster until his return. All thanks to his heroism in the face of flaming popcorn death from above. Now Bulbagarden forums will be at the mercy of a madman for an entire week, thanks to your idiocy.

GAME OVER!

D1CcD2CcD3Ce
  • You attempt to begin tap dancing, but you do not have the appropriate shoes for so doing, since, go figure, you did not pack them for a trip to the beach.
    Additionally, your attempts at tap dancing end up kicking up a lot of sand, which gets in the eyes of a particularly large fellow, who was relaxing on the beach.

Angered by your insolence, the massive individual stands up and walks over to you and your friends.
    "I'm gonna count to ten," he says, "if youse guys are not gone by the time I'm done counting, there's gonna be trouble."
    What do you do?

a) apologize to the man and say that it was all a misunderstanding.
    b) this guy is all dumb muscle. He can't count to ten.
    c) leave the beach.
    d) tell the guy that this was all your fault and that you will leave, but ask that your friends be allowed to stay.
    e) kick more sand at the guy.

D1CcD2CcD3CeD4Cb
  • One... two... five!
    Using the age old assumption that a person can either have brawn or brains, you ignore the rather large fellow as he starts counting, believing that he will never reach ten.

As you and your friends lay out your towels, you are surprised when a rather large hand comes down on your shoulder. The rather large individual finished his count, and he is not happy.
    "I told youse that there would be trouble if you didn't leave," he said, "and now you'll find out why."

The big man begins whaling on you, pummeling the living daylights out of you. As he's about to bury you in the sand, he is hit by a giant F, which knocks him unconscious. You glance across the beach and catch a glimpse of the man who had thrown the F. He was a rather handsome looking individual wearing Super F swim trunks. He salutes jauntily and returns to his group of friends. The big guy is out cold, but you don't know for how long. What do you do?

a) use the large man's chest as the table for your picnic lunch.
    b) leave the beach while the bully is out cold.
    c) go thank your savior.
    d) dig a hole in the sand and bury the big guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom