• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12

Haha

I want a nickname like that too
Im thinking more like af for ur current ifn or afff.. people can add more fff as preferance...

But you need to win the nickname.. just add personality, habit, characteriztic on your words and people will started nicked you i guess.

For example there is a particular person on this forum who have millions nickname even though he/she usually only use same ifn... but he/she is a little bit... nggg.. speciall..

Binks doesn't even make sense? Why Binks?

Sorry, RC. I beat you to that punchline. XD

Still, it works, because jack is a Star War Old Republican.
If only i can understand the current see saw game

*not in offensive way but i dont understand whole republic vs federal kind of thing and i've never watch star trek and not really understand star wars. This can only be understood by american so kindaa...*

It's too long, I'm just gonna call you E.

I've gotten a lot of nicknames

Senpai pls

Please
I know more senpais than the rest of you put together
I know at least 6
And a sensei and a shihan
I'm serious my karate club has an insane number of black belts

Status
Not open for further replies.