• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12

But Enzap never makes jokes!

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!
Well, as my theory before, that Enzap is robot, all programed and all... of course Enzap isnt capable to joke..

But, as another theory of mine, that whole Enzap programming is started as joke, means that Enzap whole essence and exsistence are jokes and, ironically, also means that all of things out of Enzap can be categorize as 'jokes'.

Edit: Ohhh noooo RM is hijacked by 'the staffs'

/×O×\

they onto me

@Kakuna Matata; Do you know anything about this?
I moved the Ctrl+v thread to Post Count++ because I thought it was more suited there.

I'm sorry @Gags' beautiful post count. u_u

Also hi lov, nice to see you.
EmotBaiBai.gif

Kaku... you

EVEN THOUGH I TRUST YOU!!!

Btw hy... :3

And I already secretly suspect airflow... lolz because the whole post count ruin happen right after he/she admired the gags post count iirc.

Too perfect alibi.. really-really fishy... *bites*

Damn cant control this cat habbit... sowrryy

Haha

I want a nickname like that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom