• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12

Oh no!

Gaga's post count was ruined

Too bad you misspelled that country's name

wtf

Anyone know why? @Enzap; explain

No idea. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head that would affect that is if an old thread was undeleted, but I don't know where that would be or why that would be the case.

Gaga, I have to ask

Why are you on your knees?

Is it just me or does the staff often worry about nothing?

I know what it means, I just want to know why

Yes

No idea. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head that would affect that is if an old thread was undeleted, but I don't know where that would be or why that would be the case.
I thought so
Likely in Outside the Box
@Baf; explain

Maybe someone finally use the secret time machine on the basement and travel back time, steal enzap account, and make sure some old thread not deleted just to ruin gag's post count.

This is a perfectly structured crime......

Oh yeah, that would do it. I wasn't aware of any threads that were moved, but that's probably more likely than an old thread being restored.

Oh yeah, that would do it. I wasn't aware of any threads that were moved, but that's probably more likely than an old thread being restored.

No idea either.

I suppose that there's a small chance that one of the new super mods moved a thread without telling anyone, but I can't imagine that's happened.

... did we just turn this into the staff chat? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom