• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Re: The Etymology of Your username

Mine is because soulsilver and HeartGold are coming out

Bet you knew that already

I like Dragonair. ^_^
And Dratinia&Dragonite. ^^

You know Lucario's spike on it's chest, right? Would you press your chest on it?

on another pokemon forum, i had become obsessed with vincent valentine and demanded a name change (you had to pay with site currency to get it changed). a couple of the admins got mad at me because i have never actually played FFVII, but they got over it. i think.

before that, xaliaphous/xalia. i made up xaliaphous when i was 9. i still use both of those often.

Amazingly enough, none of my usernames ever have an Etymology.
I just get letters and put them together to try and make a name that has some sort of catch to it.

insomniac...it's self explanatory. High School kinda started the insomnia @_@

My username, b/c i love midnight, or night for the matter. and my favorite color is blue. Plus i sounds cool to me.

My name means that I'm not creative at all.

Likewise. All SaturnYoshis are me. (With and without the money symbols.)
So do I, thus I vaguely user named myself on it on everything, you see a "revolvingscott" it's me.

lol. Same goes for all Mijzelffans. Most will also be carrying this stafy picture (my profile picture right now)

Last edited:

A friend was talking to me on Myspace and called me Timmy Tim. I liked it, so it stuck.

Shiay was my first ever original original character -- not derived from any other fanbases, but my own idea that I've been working on all the way from grade four till now. I had created my own little made-up words for the world that that character and others that lived in it, and I decided that her name meant 'hope'... I found it rather fitting since I tend to keep the 'glass is half-full' type of outlook on things.

I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should change my username to Acheron (river of revenge in the underworld; declined name for Darth Caedus)...maybe even put a good ole' "Darth" in my username... what do you say? :D

Aeneas is a Trojan hero from old Greek mythology.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom