• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Re: The etymology of your username.

Well my current favorite Artist/Musician present day (& for the past few years) is Lupe Fiasco. In the first song I ever heard him in, he referenced the fact Lupe sounds similar to Lupin from Lupin the 3rd. So I created the name Lupin Fiasco to show my love for good rap, Lupe Fiasco, & anime =3

I named myself "ßlaze Jџdgement" because I'm in love with Victini & blaze judgement is the japanese rendition of Searing Shot (one of Victini's moves)... :D

Shadow Rain was a move from Pokemon XD, and I loved the animation (a purple aura falling from the sky). Also, I love rain in general. I may change my name in the future to something with 'wolf' in it, since wolves are my favorite animal.

Hikari10 is named after well.... It's a long story.

Hikari is Dawn's Japanese name.

10 is the numeral for my birthday month October.

And that's how this name came about!

The etymology of mine is stupid.. You don't want to know about it. :p

I outgrew my old handle and decided to just use my name. I'll always remember it.

I wanted to make a fic with music.

"Soul" from SoulSilver and "Melody" because I like that name (even though it's not my name).

I used to play this MMORPG and I saw someone setting up a shop named artless. It was rather original, I thought. So I basically stole the name. x3"​

FGW cuz of Fire, Grass, Water. And Alex cuz its my name.

One day, I was tasked with nothing to do, so I went to venture the internet on my trusty computer. After checking all the sites I normally check, such as YouTube, some webcomics, and a few forums. Displeased with said sites, I lurked the internet for something to appease my boredom.

I finally discovered a website with the purpose of suggesting excellent anime (alas, I forget the name of it). I wanted something to brighten my spirits of boredom, so I looked in the comedy section. One anime caught my eyes: Cromartie High School. I had heard positives reviews from my friends and forums, so I had to check it out.

I was not disappointed. That show has to be the most hilarious anime I have ever seen. My favorite character on it was a man named Freddie. He was obviously a parody of Mr. Mercury of Queen. He was ironic in which he did not utter a single word.

I fell in love with this character, and when I signed up to this forum I had to use him as my persona.

It popped into my head on day when I was thinking of an online alias. Don't know how, but not related to "parent" or "Pawlenty (Governor of my state)".

Tsuzurao is the name of my favorite character in Okami,

did I mention she's also the Miss Fanservice in the game? To the point where the main character (A sun-goddess turned wolf) can't help but stare at her large bust? Yeahh...

Ebail was a nickname some of my rl friends gave me, since then I always liked being called it so I made it my username for places such as here.

The "original" Thunder Lord was made up on the fly when I was thinking about something to go with my cool avatar. I know it's not too great, but it's grown on me.

I desired a username with meaning. I did not want it to be generic or stupid. After some thought, this is the result. Does it not make you feel a little sad?

I love the name "Verona", to the point I named my Reshiram Verona.

I then attached Fair to it to make it more catchy sounding.
(I'm not that conceited, because I realize it could sound that way)

I have no clue what the heck a "Ghetsis" is. /sarcasm

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom