• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

3 of my favorite Pokémon have Megas: Houndoom, Absol, and Sableye. Now all I need is a Mega Weavile.
seems likely enough
unique type combination, ice-type (I'm sure there's gonna be at least one more of those), popular

now I'll just sit here and hope gamefreak has the sense to bring mega stunfisk into existence.

Dat mega Salamence tho!! :cool:

Ah, thought you meant it looked too similar to Houndoom.

I suppose not, I just don't understand it. lol I'm not like a Houndoom fanboy or anything, but he always seemed like a perfectly fine Pokemon to me.
here

In hindsight I probably should have worded my rant better but I guess it's not too bad

It's ok we all still love you. But I do find it fabulous how you dislike popular Pokemon because I enjoy looking at people's top hated Pokemon and like variety (getting bored of Luvdiscs and Stunfisks). I've never actually met a fan of Houndoom, I like Houndoom but not a great deal.

I did used to hate Greninja because of seeing a lot of bad fans but it eventually grew on me as I used it for a Nuzlocke and met actual decent fans.

I never thought that some people don't like popular pokemon at all

I never thought that some people don't like popular pokemon at all

I know so many people who hate Mewtwo, Charizard, Pikachu (me included for that one because I'm sick of seeing it everywhere and it's not even good), Zoroark and Lucario simply because they are popular. I find it more interesting if someone hates a popular Pokemon for another reason then it being popular.

I can understand why people dislike popular Pokemon because even I am like that to some degree with Pikachu.
But Lucario has and always will be my favourite Pokemon, not because it's popular but for so many other reasons.

Pikachu just gets annoying after a while. I always wonder why Nintendo uses it as the face of the franchise. I'm assuming it probably has to do with the anime.

As for popular Pokemon -- a lot of them are popular for a reason! If you think that an awesome frog ninja is cool (because who doesn't), then you shouldn't say "Oh, it's popular, I hate this thing now". Don't be a hipster.

To me, the face of Pokémon will always be Poliwhirl

And my favourite Pokémon is Comb over... But I dislike it's Mega Evo.

I like Greninja the most of Kalos Pokémon. It's German name is Quajutsu so that's a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom