• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No that can't be it

Candy Crush?
It's obviously Pokemon Diamond or pearl :lol:
Also when words have a second space inbetween them.. it annoys the crap out of me :lol:
I completed the tutorial. I have a nifty little cave by the waterfall, and I'm slowly terraforming the place.
I started off in peaceful mode lol though some things you should know..
put an extra block on the outside walls. Spiders can walk up walls but can't get through 1x1 blocks (unless they are cave spiders which are poisonous but they only spawn in abandoned mines). If you are out at night and aren't prepared to fight the mobs a 2x1 with a block on top hole should protect you from most enemies. But you should have a point of reference to the time of day as well.. also you'll want some space in said hole in case of creepers that will explode. You can build a house or safe area by digging one block below, then a second 1 block smaller square, have 1x1 open spaces on the ground on the outside of the first square so spiders can't come in, and have a roof up on top. Archers can still hit you but they are still at a disadvantage by spacing..

I started off in peaceful mode lol though some things you should know..
put an extra block on the outside walls. Spiders can walk up walls but can't get through 1x1 blocks (unless they are cave spiders which are poisonous but they only spawn in abandoned mines). If you are out at night and aren't prepared to fight the mobs a 2x1 with a block on top hole should protect you from most enemies. But you should have a point of reference to the time of day as well.. also you'll want some space in said hole in case of creepers that will explode. You can build a house or safe area by digging one block below, then a second 1 block smaller square, have 1x1 open spaces on the ground on the outside of the first square so spiders can't come in, and have a roof up on top. Archers can still hit you but they are still at a disadvantage by spacing..

Note: This is stuff I learned the hard way.

Also, if you ever go in the mode where you can edit the world... Be careful when you dig deep. You CAN fall through the world. And die.

Note: This is stuff I learned the hard way.

Also, if you ever go in the mode where you can edit the world... Be careful when you dig deep. You CAN fall through the world. And die.
I've had that happen before lol. One other thing I've started doing is forgo the usage of Doors. Zombies breaking through them made me rely on just having a 1x1 space that not many mobs can really get through. makes it more easy than replacing the doors every night if it disappears before you can get to it. I also just dig my own tunnels.. it's generally a lot safer than going into a natural cave to find ore and you can mine at night with this method..

I've had that happen before lol. One other thing I've started doing is forgo the usage of Doors. Zombies breaking through them made me rely on just having a 1x1 space that not many mobs can really get through. makes it more easy than replacing the doors every night if it disappears before you can get to it. I also just dig my own tunnels.. it's generally a lot safer than going into a natural cave to find ore and you can mine at night with this method..

Right up until you accidentally dig into a naturally-occurring cave with no surface opening. I hate it when that happens at night.

Right up until you accidentally dig into a naturally-occurring cave with no surface opening. I hate it when that happens at night.
Just don't dig down and listen to the surroundings to see if you have mobs nearby. If you do have cobblestone blocks on hand But my issue was more of finding magma. I was forced to hang back if I heard lava. Silverfish were another issue that I adjusted to by changing my approach by having a floating pathway I would stand on and have the Silverfish stuck on the bottom part unable to hurt me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom