• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antimatter.
Yeah, but...
170px-Sun_Moon_Hau.png

That's an easier fix. If we wanted to ban matter, we could just relocate RM to the Distortion World. In fact, since I use the Distortion World theme, RM is already in the Distortion World.

RM's in the Distortion World too now? :eek:

Wait, when did I put you in charge of RM's police department? In fact, since when has RM had a police department?
...and why are all of the police officers Spambots?

RM's had a police force for quite some time, here's one of their police Arcanines :p

index.php

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

@BadAssGardevoir @Lone_Garurumon @Arrow of Light and all other interested parties, I am pleased to announce that I have uploaded Discord's Castle of Chaos on Super Mario Maker!

Oh yeah, and the ID is 23E0-0000-02F7-E088.
Ah, well then, glad to see you've finally got that ready. :p I shall play it some time in the nearish future, at which point you shall receive a critique. I mean would play it now, but I'm about to make another one of those Pokkén blog things I used to do before they went down, so yeah. So, 'till then, or something.

Last edited:
Yeah, but...
170px-Sun_Moon_Hau.png
Ever notice how the only way to get into and out of the Distortion World isn't by walking? It's by jumping into portals.
The Distortion World exists outside of spacetime, so those portals technically go nowhere and everywhere at the same time.
They, theoretically of course, transport you to every time, every place, and yet no time and no space at all.
In short, they defy classic physics.
Quantum mechanics, on the other hand, has a similar conundrum, with the double slit experiment, where lightwaves shot through a pair of narrow slits will technically go through one slit, go through the other slit, go through both slits, and go through neither slit all at the same time in superposition with each other.

Similarly, as you jump through the portal to the Distortion World, an infinite number of potentials are in superposition.
These potentials interfere with themselves, which converts you to pure energy.
From there, when you are reassembled in the Distortion World, you are reassembled in antimatter form, to suit your environment.

...or something like that, anyway.

Ever notice how the only way to get into and out of the Distortion World isn't by walking? It's by jumping into portals.
The Distortion World exists outside of spacetime, so those portals technically go nowhere and everywhere at the same time.
They, theoretically of course, transport you to every time, every place, and yet no time and no space at all.
Quantum mechanics, on the other hand, has a similar conundrum, with the double slit experiment, where lightwaves shot through a pair of narrow slits will technically go through one slit, go through the other slit, go through both slits, and go through neither slit all at the same time in superposition with each other.

Similarly, as you jump through the portal to the Distortion World, an infinite number of potentials are in superposition.
From there, when you are reassembled in the Distortion World, you are reassembled in antimatter form, to suit your environment.

*Head explodes*

Simpler explanation: The dimension in question was created by a sentient ghost dragon deity, in a reality where among other things, psychokinetic powers exist, there are regular animals that survive a constant body temperature of 900° Celsius or so, and ancient fossils can be returned to life within a day by SCIENCE!
So you ask how you turn into antimatter when you enter the Distortion World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom