• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say that, any Pokemon that's a bipedal animal (Lucario and Zoroark for instance) tends to be furbait regardless of it's design.

At least it's not as blatant as Braixen.[/QUOTE]

That's because it happens to be a bipedal fox which makes people immediately assume its furbait.

If one think only bipedal Pokémon are "furbaits", they certainly don't know the internet properly yet. The eeveelutions are quadrupeds and also huge "furbaits". Some people are so naive it hurts :| Aaaanyway, meet Carbink:

2WbQysR.jpg

Finally a good picture of carbink. Someone mentioned it some time ago on 4chan. The same perosn who leaked Grneinja and Hawlucha, I believe.

rock/fairy and a special attacker would be interesting, we dont have much in the way of special-focused rock pokemon.. maybe we will get some new special rock moves.

Finally a good picture of carbink. Someone mentioned it some time ago on 4chan. The same perosn who leaked Grneinja and Hawlucha, I believe.

I think it was the dude who showed the Eevee/Pokémon Amie screenshots. He did mention that Hawlucha and Greninja are real iirc.

Spritzee:

oV3fiPQ.jpg

Carbuncles usually look like something closer to Espeon, though. Not a top.

That's because of a certain RPG. Real legend Carbuncles description is different I think.

That's because of a certain RPG. Real legend Carbuncles description is different I think.

I think in real legend Carbuncles were based on early sightings of American armadillos. I guess Carbink . . . kinda . . . sorta looks like an armadillo balancing on its tail.

Aww, Carbink is not adorable. It looks like a chunk of cement, not a precious candy-colored winged hedgehog.

Anyway, is any of our leaker have any information on super training like when it will be available because I would like to max out EV before grinding.

I'm guessing Carbink is also based on barnacles.

Also I haven't seen it mentioned here yet but the second gym is Rock with a rock climbing theme and the leader uses Tyrunt and Amaura.

I wonder if Carbink has any relation to the Binnacle thing.

http://images.*********/vp/src/1380748269633.jpg

Flabebe
M3aKrYC.jpg

New ability confirmed: Flower Veil.
Sweet Kiss is now a Fairy-type move.

Seems like both Flabebe and Spritzee are Sp. Att/Sp. Def oriented.
Still kinda hoping for more Flabebe colors, but I doubt it.

Seems like both Flabebe and Spritzee are Sp. Att/Sp. Def oriented.
Still kinda hoping for more Flabebe colors, but I doubt it.

Keep in mind that the Flabebe in the image has the Rash nature (+ Sp. Atk, - Sp. Def).

I can't tell what nature the Spritzee is, but it seems to be very slow (19 speed).

It's honestly starting to feel like the 70 new pokemon thing is actually true. . . .which is kind of depressing. But hopefully aside from that, the game looks like it's going to be great.
I wouldn't mind it if we only got 70 pokemon this generation. The designs have been amazing this time and I'd rather get few but well-designed pokemon than 150 rushed ones.

I still rather have no less than 100 myself, too many would be a nightmare, too less wouldn't give people enough variety in the newer games.

If you are talking about Ruby Carbuncle by any chance, only on Yugioh GX do they look like that. Is that what you are thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom