• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Another Vivillon form from a user on Serebii. So that's three so far.

Haven't seen many new Pokemon leaked so far. I read one rumour that there was only 69 newbies? This can't be true surely???

Didn't one of those summary images a while back show one of those mini-sprite icons where the fourth Vivillon had primarily white wings?

Kind of still wondering what is with the pixels theme on the wings. I still prefer the polar one.

the pink vivilon is listed as Meadow Pattern, the green as Garden Pattern.

Quote from the user who posted it. So there's at least a Meadow Pattern (Pink), Garden Pattern (Green), Polar Pattern (Blue). I wonder what others there will be.

Meadow, Garden & Polar? Well that is Spring, Summer & Winter in my book. Now a brown/orange coloured one to represent Autumn perhaps

Meadow, Garden & Polar? Well that is Spring, Summer & Winter in my book. Now a brown/orange coloured one to represent Autumn perhaps

It depends where you evolve Spewpa apparently. The user says that he evolved his Spewpa in a flower patch and got Garden form. So I guess Meadow form is just regular grass and Polar is in the snow. That leaves areas like caves, deserts, water, beach, forests maybe even cities as all potentially having different forms if Spewpa is evolved there. It will be cool to see how many there is.

In that case maybe something like

Cave - Dark Brown with Black streaks. Rock Form
Beach - Golden Brown. Coastal Form
Desert - I think same as beach, it is all sand right?
Water - White with Blue speckles. Ocean Form
Forest - Camouflage design. Forest Form
City - Grey with Black spots. Urban Form

Haven't seen many new Pokemon leaked so far. I read one rumour that there was only 69 newbies? This can't be true surely???

It's not a rumor. There are only 69 new Pokemon, not counting the Megas.

attachment.php

Another Vivillon form from a user on Serebii. So that's three so far.

Oh wow that's awesome! I might actually capture a Scatterbug just to see what pattern I'll get.

On another note, out of curiosity, does anyone known when we will be able to get our hands on the fishing rod?

I wish that Bibiyon would change types with patterns :/ Polar being bug/ice would have been amazing.

Btw, has it been confirmed that your rival gives their starter pokemon post game? if so, which mon? the weaker or the stronger than yours?

I wish that Bibiyon would change types with patterns :/ Polar being bug/ice would have been amazing.

Btw, has it been confirmed that your rival gives their starter pokemon post game? if so, which mon? the weaker or the stronger than yours?

Stronger, I believe.

Stronger, I believe.
Ah awesome! I was afraid that we would be given the weaker. (which would affect my choice of the starter).
Do we know if we can nickname it? and whether it would be fully evolved or not?
I'm sorry for the multitude of questions. University has its downside too. :/

He'll get shut down soon.

Yay for more Vivillon forms! They all look so pretty.

Well, according to the videos so far, you can have up to 12 letters in your character's name. Sorry if this was known already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom