• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I just don't understand why some people just hate certain mon design, I never do. If it's derpy, I'll just laugh. If it's weird, then it's weird. I only hate mon if they are useless like Luvdisc and Delcatty.

Because a design is ugly is why people hate it. And I like cool pokemon with snazzy designs like Delcatty, regardless of whether they're useless

EDIT: for tone: ;)

Last edited:
Alolan Persian is the manliest Pokemon ever. He has to drive a car with a lasagna license plate, and he definitely saved Kate Middleton from Prince William.

AMAKOOOOOO

i really hope someone gets this reference
1p46.png

Wimpods evo better be called Wimpreaper or something like that.

Wimpods evo better be called Wimpreaper or something like that.
Why would you want the word 'wimp' in its evolution? It is anything but a wimp.
As you suggested it can be something like Feareaper or Champod :D

Okay, they might got some of the stuff wrong on the leaks, but still i don't about z-forms/synchro, they haven't confirmed fake yet, so i'm still having a hard time believing it's fake

And I am having an extremely hard time believing that they are real, given that there is no worthwhile evidence for their existence whatsoever, even after the data has been scooped out of the demo.

Nah, they leaked the 4 island's individual pokedex, plus the national and Alolan pokedex completely
You can find them on this dude's twitter
KazoWAR (@KazoWAR) | Twitter

Yay :D
I dont know why for sure but I have a really hard time buying that. In fact i think it's bs. How is it one person alone found the entire pokedex supposedly when no one else could and we know there is a few scrubbed out whether they were completely taken out or not. I'm not buying. I'll apologize if someone else has dug out the same info, unconnected to this one person. I just do not feel like it's legit.

I dont know why for sure but I have a really hard time buying that. In fact i think it's bs. How is it one person alone found the entire pokedex supposedly when no one else could and we know there is a few scrubbed out whether they were completely taken out or not. I'm not buying. I'll apologize if someone else has dug out the same info, unconnected to this one person. I just do not feel like it's legit.
Actually KazoWAR, Kaphotics, SciresM and a bunch of other people did the datamine together. They are the source of everything that was datamined.

Actually KazoWAR, Kaphotics, SciresM and a bunch of other people did the datamine together. They are the source of everything that was datamined.
That makes it much more viable then. It's just a strange feeling I have about it being off though. I'm not sure why :/ i do not think there will even be more pokemon (much as i would like there to be, but let's be honest here I always want more even if they did like 200 haha) point is something just feels off, but I take back what I said if it sounds like I was calling him a liar since it was more than 1.

That makes it much more viable then. It's just a strange feeling I have about it being off though. I'm not sure why :/ i do not think there will even be more pokemon (much as i would like there to be, but let's be honest here I always want more even if they did like 200 haha) point is something just feels off, but I take back what I said if it sounds like I was calling him a liar since it was more than 1.
They did mentioned that there were a lot of stuff that they couldn't get to because it was scrubbed, but I think the number of pokémon this gen is no more than what they found out.
It isn't realistic to think all these sprites were kept in the demo but somehow a handful were scrubbed.
Even tho it pains me to admit that (Komala not evolving is what upsets me most) I think it's best to assume we aren't getting anymore. And in the slim chance there are more (which, again, I very much doubt) then we'll be pleasantly surprised!

I know it probably wont happen... But what if Alolan Persian is the breeding cat (someone mentioned this a few pages back) and the gem on its head changes color based on type?

In my opinion this leak is fake:
  • Some of the new forms for old Pokémon get new animations (Ones I know off include Abra line). -> Very general statement + Abra has nothing new (at least for now, but why would he? there is no Alola form). After the Mega-E, it was not hard to guess new forms and/or new mechanics.
  • Transferring through Bank will be the only way to get some forms of old Pokémon. -> lucky guess coming from the previous general statement.
  • There is a Flying type bird Pokémon whose appearance varies by island (think Darwin). -> Not only Flying type, but nice, it's the only statement that makes me doubt if it is fake or not.
  • The Snowman from the Chinese leak is real; Ice/Ghost, 2-stage. -> no snowman according to the data mining.

that's just your opinion, but i doubt they're fake

Believe whatever you want, but the profound lack of evidence for their existence isn't an opinion, it's a fact.

I know it probably wont happen... But what if Alolan Persian is the breeding cat (someone mentioned this a few pages back) and the gem on its head changes color based on type?

That leak claims that the breeding cat is Normal-type when caught in the wild. Which would be true... if only wild Meowth weren't Dark-type in this generation.

Back
Top Bottom