• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
UB=PKMN?? By the name, wow. That opens some doors now

Attachments

• 1477297911332.jpg
    1477297911332.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 129
I see a *slight* problem with that screenshot that I dunno if anyone else noticed: The typeface for the type designations matches XY, not the Sun/Moon demo. I went to check since I had the screen open.

UB=PKMN?? By the name, wow. That opens some doors now
That was brought up earlier. It's a misprint. If you look at the text you can discern this is supposed to be about Type: Null.

Edit: Oh somebody already said it. Oh a few people actually.

Last edited:
Yo Im a translator whos played the game.
Don't they all :p But ok let's see what they have to say

Marshadow is pure darkness, Dark/Dark type.

UB01 is Lillie from Moon if your playing Sun and Sun if your playing Moon.

Trust me,when you see Colress as the final boss,you will realize this was true.

Unlike XY,there is a superboss. Ash. You get to fight his teams in order,and each is stronger.

Serena is in the game and she marries Ash who is also married to Misty and James.

Yeah I'm done.

Don't they all :p But ok let's see what they have to say

Yeah I'm done.
Yeah I went in there thinking I'd ask something for the hell of it. There are like thirty different "SuMo"s "leaking" at the same time. Couldn't even tell who the op was anymore. If anything here is legit it'd be hard to tell.

Commenting about a hipotesis on 4chan about how there is 7 Trial Captains because of the 7 Rainbow Colors, since SM codenome was Pokémon Niji (Rainbow)

Red - Kiawe
Orange - The Dragon Trial Captain? / Sophocles
Yellow - Sophocles / The Dragon Trial Captain?
Green - Mallow
Blue - Lana
Indigo - Ghost Girl
Violet/Pink/Wtv - Ilima

It also make a good reference on Gen I where cities and badges were named after colors. Since the Islands are also named after colors, and the Kahuna have thematic colors, it would make sense.

Huh, that's a cool theory and I think it makes a lot of sense. It also explains why they chose 7 trials (when they could have probably chosen 8 to mimic gyms if they really wanted to). I would probably make Dragon indigo and Ghost violet though, which would leave orange as Normal. But it's not like orange has a type for it atm (Fire is like halfway between red and orange, but I think most would associate it with red).

So

Red - Kiawe (Fire)
Orange - Ilima (Normal)?
Yellow - Sophocles (Electric)
Green - Mallow (Grass)
Blue - Lana (Water)
Indigo - Dragon trial
Violet - Ghost trial

Wouldn't orange fit Fighting type better than Normal? (since Fire is taken by red)

Maybe red is Fighting and orange is Fire? (since the Fire type is represented by orange after all)

Already discussed that one 1 or 2 pages ago. It's fake, except if UB-01's name is now suddenly Type:0 ;) Also Palossand's species name is missing, so might just be a badly made fan magazine or something.

Also Type:0 is the French name of Type:Null.

Bummer. Oh well. There was a 4Chan thread about a beta tester leaking yesterday, and his answers honestly made sense. Did anyone see that?

Claimed this is DNA of UB's.
Mirror: Ditto, Jellicent, Lillie. Absorbtion: Heracross, Gladion. Conceal: Porygon, Lusamine. Gardener: Ferrothorn, Fabio. Beauty: Ribombee, Gardevoir, Lusamine. Darkness: Gladion, Bisharp. Destruction: Electivire, Guzma. Devour: Marshadow, Crawbrawler, Hala.

Bummer. Oh well. There was a 4Chan thread about a beta tester leaking yesterday, and his answers honestly made sense. Did anyone see that?

Claimed this is DNA of UB's.
Mirror: Ditto, Jellicent, Lillie. Absorbtion: Heracross, Gladion. Conceal: Porygon, Lusamine. Gardener: Ferrothorn, Fabio. Beauty: Ribombee, Gardevoir, Lusamine. Darkness: Gladion, Bisharp. Destruction: Electivire, Guzma. Devour: Marshadow, Crawbrawler, Hala.
Can you link us to the original post, please?

The idea is interesting. But using the DNA of Pokemons that are not in the Alola Pokedex doesn't make sense (Jellicent for example).

Back
Top Bottom