• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sapphire Vs. Emerald?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emerald. For all reasons already stated AND it doesn't have the battery-draining/berry glitch.

Emerald, because you get the real story and you have to fight both teams. Plus the Battle Frontier to keep you busy

Undoubtedly Emerald is the superior choice simply because it naturally has more features than it's predecessors (Ruby/Sapphire). You gain all sorts of new features and my personal favourite the Battle Frontier.

Emerald. It should be obvious. There's more extra tidbits in Emerald and more story.

Emerald. hands down.

the plot is better and makes more sense than in R/S

Also as noted on the page for it, all the non-available Hoenn 'dex pokemon for Emerald can be gotten in Pokemon XD.

Emerald was my first pkmn game and I gotta say, it's awesome, but be sure to save your master ball for one of the latis

Emerald: have a choice between Latios and Latias.

I think a better comparison would have been Ruby Vs Sapphire, but dont worry...

But I have to go with the majority though, Emerald has a Latios/ Latias choice, a better safari zone, a Bigger battle zone and more capturable legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom