• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sex Mirror Change!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki Asuna

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun...
Reaction score
Sign-Up Thread=[Closed]Sex Mirror Change!?[this is not about what you think this is]

Role-players:

we will be starting as classmates,classmates as in we already know each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the second week after the new school year had entered.It was a little cloudy and there are cool breezes of wind that blows randomly about.It was just 7:00 in the morning,and classes temporarily starts at 10:00 am because of an urgent meeting of all teachers,which delighted some students in the academy.

Juliet walked in the school corridor towards the classroom and went to her locker.

((lockers are located in the classrooms))

Last edited:
((ok then, Tsuchi will make his grand appearance :3))

~~~~

Tsuchi rushed down the corridor to his class, it was almost seven and he was running late. He had been up late that night practicing his kendo even though the next tournament wasn't scheduled for another two months. He had been practicing because of trivial things on his mind and that's usually what would calm him down. He approached the door readying his excuses to the teacher, and as he opened the door he found only Juliet going through her locker.

His heart started to thump and his face started to turn red as it always did when he saw her. As he approached he got down on one knee, noticing the cute little bow in her hair and a flowery perfume that she usually wore.

"Oh Juliet," he said holding out his hand, "Will you marry me?" he had asked that question and always seemed to get turned down, but it was in his nature and he couldn't help it.

((feel free to slap him silly if you wish :>))

"Uhmm...Aren't you a bit young to uhmm...speak in some language?"Juliet replied shyly with a slight blush on her face.

At that exact moment, for one cartoony reason or another, one of the lockers burst open and Joanie, Collie, Annie and Bella all jumped out of it. Pulling her guitar out of hammerspace, Joanie set it on overdrive and began playing the wedding march from A Midsummer Night's Dream. Feeling left out, Collie pulled out her own guitar and interrupted with a rendition of "Dragostea Din Tei"—Annie doubled over laughing at the sheer randomness of this. Joanie just rolled her eyes and went with it, while Bella tried to act like she'd never seen Collie before in her life.

Daemon walked into the classroom and saw Tsuchi up to his usual antics, but with Juliet. Daemon's eyes burned with rage as he watched from afar. Something he tended to do a lot. He couldn't stand it. If anyone was going to have Juliet it was going to be him. He walked up to the two and glared at Tsuchi. "Back off," he mouthed. He opened his locker and began to stuff his books inside. It bothered him that they still had to come early even though class was delayed. "So, um Juliet...hey," he said, awkwardly turning to his classmate. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!' he thought, mentally beating himself up.

At the sight of Daemon, Collie stuffed her guitar back into hammerspace and ran straight between him and Juliet.

"Hi, Daemon!" she shouted in his face, grinning like an idiot all the while. "Hey, listen, if you're not doing anything later, maybe you could pop by my place and we can have some steaming hot se—ACK!"

Before she could finish her thought, she found herself being dragged to the other side of the classroom by Annie. Joanie just laughed while Bella openly facepalmed.

"Don't mind her," Joanie told Daemon. "You know she can't help herself."

"Uhmm...hi?"Juliet replied a bit unsure.Then she grabbed a book from her locker and closed it."This day sure is a bit weird..."Juliet whispered to herself and sighed.Then she looked at Tsuchi."By the way,I saw you were somewhat in a hurry earlier.Well,classes will start at 10 am and our teacher announced that yesterday,didn't she?"she said and walked towards her seat which was at the second row besides the window.

"Aww come on Daemon-kun, don't take it too personally," Tsuchi said getting up feeling rather embarrassed as Joanie and crew got their instruments out. Then apparently noticing it for the first time, he was surrounded by a bunch of cuties. As usual he couldn't help himself and started to turn red.

"Well uh... I sort of forgot he he," he laughed nervously scratching his head.

Juliet opened her book and stated reading."This day couldn't get more weirder than this..."she mumbled to herself.

Daemon growled at the others and went to his won seat. At least he got Tsuchi away from Juliet. He pulled out a sketchbook and began to doodle, drawing a guy who looked very similar to him. He insisted that it wasn't him but it was obvious he took inspiration from himself.

"Really?" Tsuchi asked straightening up, "You don't want to jinx yourself like that Ju-chan."

Again his heart started to pump as he saw Joanie with her beautiful blonde hair, heading up to her once again he got down to one knee and proposed, "Joanie-chan, will you marry me?"

Eliot entered the room, and was immediately greeted by the sight of Daemon fighting Tsuchie, apparently over Juliet. He wondered why they would fight over her? He had always kept it to himself, but he always felt she smelled weird. Oh well. No accounting for taste. But couldn't they at least share? He looked at Aaku, who had said "Idiooti."
"Pardon?" Eliot asked, cocking his head to the side, trying to decipher the meaning of the young man's words.

"I...I am sorry you feel that way, kind sir." Eliot said. He looked like he might cry. "I-I've always said nice things about you, though..."

Joanie was used to Tsuchi's behavior by this point, so she just smirked and went with the flow.

"Show me what you got, hon," she said in a low, seductive tone. "Then we'll talk."

She left the exact meaning of that statement up to interpretation.

"I wasn't talking to whoever you are." He said bluntly.

"Eliot, don't give him the time of day," said Daemon still drawing, now quite quickly. Amazingly, Eliot was one of the few people in the school he could stand. He'd hated him at first, but his randomness grew on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom