• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shakuhachi Hotel for Pokemon Gijinkas (Start-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Terrible. He even hypnotized me to make me think I'm gay whenever he's around."

"Trust me, I'm doing my best to avoid him. I don't want to be gay again"

"Good." Asilla said. She then jumped into the pool in a ball-shape. "CANNONBALL!!!!" she yelled as she landed, splashing Felix.

Felix as the water splashed all over him, but then shrugged. He was getting in anyway, so why did it matter if he got wet? He went over to the side of the pool and dived in.

Miala and Luriss dove under Asilla and each took a leg, pulling her underwater. They both then swam to Felix. "That sounds like one weird day," Miala said.

Asilla kicked Miala and Luriss, followed by pushing her head out of the water.

Asilla screamed. "LET ME GO OR ELSE I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED FROM THIS HOTEL!!!!!" she yelled at the duo.

OOC: Miala and Luriss had let go of Asilla right after they took her underwater. They swam to Felix afterward. I dunno why Asilla is kicking and splashing at the two, because she's already let go of.

Felix watched as Asilla stomped off out of the pool area.

"What's her problem?" he asked

Last edited:
Alyra appeared. "I dunno." she said to Felix. "Although I know she just got over a relationship with some guy named Jack."

"Ah" he said. "I know the feeling, but unfortunately, my relationship isn't over, and I have no say in it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom