• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have this Kadabra that I need to evolve but I don't have another DS to do so. I wanted to ask for some help from you guys. If you have some 5 free minutes, can I trade you my Kadabra so that it can evolve into Alakazam and then trade back. I would appreciate it. Just PM me.

Thank you.

Yup, it's the most common item for it to hold.
It still breaks after the first hit though.

If I leave a pokemon in the daycare with a macho brace will it grace EXP more easily

I think I'll ask this now when I'm still sleepy so I can blame myself when I wake up \o/

There's my current team (Pokémon Emerald as you can see) in my signature (right hand corner)

1)What kind of natures should I try to breed 'em? (I'm gonna breed 'em, cuz I know their natures aren't right (...or?))
Ralts is Relaxed
Skitty is Relaxed
Combusken is Timid (A bit EV training for HP did by killing Whismurs)
Taillow is Rash
Shedinja is Lax (A bit EV training for HP did by killing Whismurs) (When he was nincada) (and yes, I have shedinja, but he didn't fit to picture :()

I COULD look for info by myself but I think this way I get less mistakes :D

2) I'm currently near Electric Gym, (Mauville City) and I'd like to get as balanced team as possible, what kind of pokémon with what kind of nature you would capture in my pants : P

Again this is more like about your opinnion, but I'd just like to hear it.

(Haven't beaten Wattson yet)

I think I'll ask this now when I'm still sleepy so I can blame myself when I wake up \o/

There's my current team (Pokémon Emerald as you can see) in my signature (right hand corner)

1)What kind of natures should I try to breed 'em? (I'm gonna breed 'em, cuz I know their natures aren't right (...or?))
Ralts is Relaxed
Skitty is Relaxed
Combusken is Timid (A bit EV training for HP did by killing Whismurs)
Taillow is Rash
Shedinja is Lax (A bit EV training for HP did by killing Whismurs) (When he was nincada) (and yes, I have shedinja, but he didn't fit to picture :()

I COULD look for info by myself but I think this way I get less mistakes :D

2) I'm currently near Electric Gym, (Mauville City) and I'd like to get as balanced team as possible, what kind of pokémon with what kind of nature you would capture in my pants : P

Again this is more like about your opinnion, but I'd just like to hear it.

(Haven't beaten Wattson yet)

Ralts - Modest
Skitty - Adamant
Combusken - Lonely
Taillow - Adamant
Shedinja - Lonely/Quiet

I've started to EV train my Leafeon on tentacruel (for special def). I blanked it's old EVs with the berries, then I went training. After one level up with a power band, I got a +20 boost (cool). But, after anohter level up on more tentacruel, it was a normal +3 boost. Is +20 the max, or did I mess up?

Not including EVs, how does the system decide which stats to level up?

^ A pokemon's nature has to do with that. Also its base stats(IE- if a pokemon has a high defense stat, maybe it will gain 3 points one level).

I gave my Darkrai a Wide Lens. Now when I use Dark Void, what will Dark Void's Accuracy be? 88%?

I gave my Darkrai a Wide Lens. Now when I use Dark Void, what will Dark Void's Accuracy be? 88%?

I assume Dark Void's accuracy is 80% (bulbapedia is playing up).
If it is, Dark Void's accuracy would be 88% with a Wide Lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom