• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm sorry if this has been asked before (this is a long thread, haha) but I have a question about My Pokemon Ranch. Hayley isn't bringing any of her 'special' Pokemon to my Ranch any more. I know that she hasn't traded all of them to me yet, so I was wondering why she's stopped bringing them.

Thank you for any help

This should be answered. I have the exact same problem. Help anyone?

Is there a website or something that gives even the slightest detail as to what would be good EVs for any random Pokemon? Or should I just EV train whatever stats I want to have for that dude?

I feel like if I got a Modest Abra with good Special Atk and Speed IVs, that EV training to full on both would kinda be wasting it...

Is anyone able to connect to Wifi right now? I seem to be getting error 61070.

Nevermind. Working now.

Last edited:
is there a requirement besides having the nat dex to get eevees in the trophy garden? ive been soft reseting in front of backlot for hours

I know I've read this before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

If I defeat a Pokémon that gives 2 HP EVs, do all Pokémon who fought it get those 2 EVs, or are they divided? What about through exp share?

Is there a website or something that gives even the slightest detail as to what would be good EVs for any random Pokemon? Or should I just EV train whatever stats I want to have for that dude?

Smogon gives ideas for movesets and ideas. Usually the rule when training some like Abra (a sweeper) is to max Speed and SpA, as stupid as it may sound. Any others don't help it any.

What is the point of 'natures'?

They increase one base stat by 10% and decrease another by 10%. Some of them (Quirky, Hardy, ect) increase and decrease the same stat - thus, there's no difference. It also affects their tastes - +Spe likes Sweet, +SpA likes Dry, +Atk like Spicy.
If I defeat a Pokémon that gives 2 HP EVs, do all Pokémon who fought it get those 2 EVs, or are they divided? What about through exp share?

They get divided. Each one gets 2 HP EVS. Exp Share counts as the Pokemon battling, so it would get the two EVs as well. EVs are tied to Exp Points - if a Pokemon gets Exp, it gets EVs (unless it can't get any anymore). Likewise, it can't get them in Battle Frontier facilities.

They get divided. Each one gets 2 HP EVS. Exp Share counts as the Pokemon battling, so it would get the two EVs as well. EVs are tied to Exp Points - if a Pokemon gets Exp, it gets EVs (unless it can't get any anymore). Likewise, it can't get them in Battle Frontier facilities.

Thank you!

I'm not sure where to put this so I'll put this here. Is this a good moveset for a Furret?

Substitute
Focus Punch
Return
U-turn

I'm not sure where to put this so I'll put this here. Is this a good moveset for a Furret?

Substitute
Focus Punch
Return
U-turn

Replace U-turn with Sucker Punch. It can play the "Double Sub-punch" combination, similar to Toxicroak, Cacturne and Kecleon. This can play mind games with the opponent. If the opponent attacks, they might take a Sucker Punch, and if they don't, they might take a Focus Punch.

Which do you prefer in general; Thrash, Slash or Strenght?

(Not really for compedtitive use)

How would I go about breeding a Hippotas with the moves Slack Off and Stockpile? I think the only way is using a Smeargle, but I would like to check :D. Thanks in advance.

How would I go about breeding a Hippotas with the moves Slack Off and Stockpile? I think the only way is using a Smeargle, but I would like to check :D. Thanks in advance.
Yes, the only way to get Stockpile and Slack Off on a Hippopotas is by breeding with Smeargle. No other Pokémon in its egg groups can learn both moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom