• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So, how's your Pokedex coming along? (Unova edition)

Argh, I'm going to have to check, but from what I remember, I've seen [some I caught, are mixed with this] around 102?

Thanks.

Unova Dex:
Seen: 149
Caught: 144

I'm at my limit for now. :B I'm waiting until winter so it's easier to get Cryogonal, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, and Beartic. Then there's five more I can't get without Black, Reshiram, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Tornadus, and Landorus. Everyone I know either has White or they DO have Black, but they're not far enough. D: I don't have Wi-fi either.

(I have a feeling I misspelled things in this post. xD)

Seen: 109
Caught: 63

UPDATE.
Seen: 115
Caught: 66

2ND UPDATE.
Make that 67, just caught Maractus.

Last edited:
UNOVA
Seen: 147
Obtained: 115

NATIONAL
Seen: 420
Obtained: 228

I'm working on it...
If only I had PokeTransfer... D:

Seen: 120.
Caught: 78.

Latest Captures: Vanillite, Golett, Pawniard, Gothorita, and Garbodor.

BLACK
UNOVA

Seen: 145
Caught: 105
Need to see:
Victini, Ferrothorn, Klang, Rufflet, Braviary, Zweilous, Thundurus, Landorus, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect.
NATIONAL
Seen: 307
Caught: 187
-----------------------------------------------
WHITE
UNOVA

Seen: 49
Caught: 28

Let see...

Black Version:
UNOVA
Seen: 148
Caught: 83
Missing: Rufflett, Thundurus, Victini, Meloetta, Keldeo, Genesect, Kyurem, Landorus.

NATIONAL
Seen: 409
Caught: 158
Missing: 240 Pokémon...

UNOVA
Seen: 144
Obtained: 70
NATIONAL
Seen: 355
Obtained: 183

I decided to evolve the pokemon I already have before capturing new ones. I have about a hundred pokemon that I have not transfered yet, but I am too lazy to do it now.

Terrible.
31 seen, I forgot how many caught. Compared to SS, which is flying.

For the Unova dex...seen 305.

Um. There's only 156 Pokémon in the Unova Dex, including Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. I think you probably meant National.

As for me, I have obtained the entire Unova Dex (as far as Prof. Juniper is concerned, at least). As for National Dex, I can't remember and I don't want to get it out right now.

Unova Dex:
Seen: 145
Obtained: 114

National Dex:
Seen: 347
Obtained: 162

Made slow progress within the last few days... anyway, Unova Dex is now complete apart from the event legendaries.

Unova: Seen 153, obtained 153
National: Seen 497, obtained 351

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom