• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So, how's your Pokedex coming along? (Unova edition)

Unova
Seen: 151
Caught: 138 (88% complete, counting currently unavailable ones)

National
Seen: 544
Caught: 468 (72% complete)

Unova
Seen: 153 (Do Keldeo, Meloetta & Genosect count towards the Unova Dex?)
Caught: Around 112

National
Seen: 575
Caught: Around 311

So, I have made A LOT of progress since March 6, 2011. I hope to have both Pokédexes completed by the end of May. I finished SoulSilver around June 11, 2010 and this time, I'm beginning the Pokédex way earlier than SoulSilver (April 5, 2011 for White and very late April 2010 or very early May 2010 for SoulSilver).

Unova:
Seen: 153
Caught: 153

Hell yeah!, I even got my diploma and everything.

National:
Seen: 529
Caught: 488

Don't remember how much I caught on the Unova Dex, but I the only ones I need to see are Larvesta, Volcarona, and the Event Pokémon.

UNOVA POKEDEX
SEEN: 139
OBTAINED: 64

NATIONAL POKEDEX
SEEN: 314
OBTAINED: 65 (Ditto = +1)

Haven't been catchin' 'em all lately, trying to wrap up my post-game adventures and raising a native Unova Poke that I don't have a type of yet (Poison, Rock, Steel, & Ice). After that, I'll probably catch and evolve all Unova Pokemon first before setting my sights on International Pokemon. Never have I completed a regional 'dex before, so I'm hoping to accomplish it this time.

Seen: 151
Caught: 151
Only needing Tornadus, Landorus, and the 3 event Pokémon: Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect. ^_^

Unova
Seen: 226
Caught: 34

National
Seen: 138
Caught: 32

I'm going to finish the Unova Pokedex first before I attempt to finish the National one.

Unova.
Seen: 148.
Obtained: 125.

National.
Seen: 448.
Obtained: 254.

Unova:
Obtained:153

National:
Seen: 480
Obtained: 295

I just started filling the dexie in Black a week ago.
Caught: 220
Seen: 300 +

Unova Dex is only missing Rufflet/Braviary and Thundurus & Landorus. Hopefully I can arrange some trades today.

Ok, let's see (pushes in white cartrige presses pokedex)
National: Seen 254, Caught 70
Unova: Seen 138, caught 32
I did crappy so far.

My Black Version:

Unova:
Seen:153
Caught:153

National:
Seen:585
Caught:575

edit: I caught me a Kingdra while looking for the stupid Qwilfish, so my seen and caught went up by one!

Last edited:
So far...

Unova Pokedex
Obtained: 71

National Pokedex
Seen: 348
Obtained: 121

Yeah, I still have a long way to go. xP

I finished mine a couple months ago. I even did that "living Pokedex" thing (obtaining one of every single species).

I have every single one except Latios...I had one but it was a hacked shiny, so I traded it away for something else I needed. I tried catching a Latios in my Pokemon Emerald game to Pal Park/Poketransfer over to Pokemon Black, but Gen III is the worst generation to catch roamers in, so I gave up.

I even did that "living Pokedex" thing (obtaining one of every single species).
You mean like this?

I did that last Gen in my Diamond game, and am currently working on doing it again in my Black game. It's not really a big priority for me at the moment, though, as i got other, non-pokemon games to play, as well. I just figure it'll get done when it gets done. My only real concern is if i'll have enough room for all those creatures. When i did it in Diamond, it filled up all but one PC box, and most excess pokemon i was able to stash on the Pokemon Ranch. But since there's no such external storage game so far this gen, i'm wondering what to do with extras and the like.

I'm so chuffed because I completed my Unova dex last week (thanks to bmgf so go Bulbagarden!!!) kinda depressed at the amount of work that the National will take...

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom