• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some banners I made

I remember you saying in your thread requesting Sugimori pics that you wanted pics of the Elite Four. Well, today my brother got out our old Pokémon board game, and there were these cards with Sugimori pics of the E-4! The cards had a not-full body shot along with one of their Pokémon. I'm working on the pics with the E-4 member and their Pokémon, and also head shots of just the trainer. However, Lorelei is the only one that I can get a head shot without part of the Pokémon blocking their head.

I'm not done with all of them yet, but here's Lorelei and Lapras.

Also, I meant to mention, the pics kinda have a dotty feel since that's how they're printed and not computer generated, so they don't have the best quality but I don't think you'll mind.

Lance and Dragonite

After checking these images to make sure they show correctly, I noticed they were a little large. Tell me if you need me to resize any of them. ;-)

Agatha and Gengar

I'll have Bruno ready very soon, hopefully in the next couple days (tomorrow is the US thanksgiving holiday). I could get head shots of the others even if there Pokémon are in the way. I don't have any imaging programs with the capability to remove the Pokémon very well but perhaps you do.

Lorelei

Thanks! They are awesome. Finally pics of Lorelei and Agatha :-D

I always love pics of trainers with one of their Pokemon, so I don't mind the Pokemon being on it as well. I can fix up small cover parts by redrawing and recoloring myself, but I don't have any brilliant programs for it either. However, it's not nececairly needed, a lot of times I'm accutually putting trainers and Pokemon together in the way they are put together now.
And I don't care the pics are somewhat big. If I need them in smaller size, I can easaly shrink them myself. Most of the time (especially when printing) pictures look better when shrunken then hen they are enlarged, so I'm happy with it.

OK, sounds good. I just didn't know if you had a program to resize images. ;-)

Bruno and Machamp

Technically, I don't have a special resize program. But alrounded Appleworks does the job just fine ;-)

It's been a while ago, but I decided to make something new ;-)

[Edit] those new attachements look awesome!

Last edited:
I think it's because the white text doesn't contrast with the pale parts of the backgound. Putting a darker transparant color over it might do the trick

I know it's been a while, but could ya make me a Banner? A Bluey Background, Red Text saying P2K4 on it, Centered, and on the Left have a Squirtle, and on the Right, have a Mudkip? Thanks!

Well I was wondering if you could make me a banner with like a Silverish Metallic background, with a Magneton on the right and an Exploud on the left and have is say in the middle is say "HardcoreSound" in any color that looks cool. If ya can, thx!

First, I'm not sure if you have this picture of Rapidash, but it was one I'd never seen before:
http://koti.phnet.fi/bast/pokemon/rapidash2.jpg Let me know if you want it trransparent (that is, if you're planning on using it ;-))

Okay, now I have a banner request. First, just put this picture on the left the banner, maybe leaving about a 15 pixel space at the top, left, and bottom (that the background will fill of course), just so the picture is not right up against the edges, you know. ;-) If you could like soften the edges of the image, that would great, but if it's not an Appleworks feature, then don't worry about it. I'll attach the image for the background, too. You can repeat it as many times as necessary to fill the background. Then, about 15 pixels to the right of the image, you can make a text area with about 147 pixels in height and 200 pixels in width. If you can fade the area behind where the text would be to a very light grey, with the background very faint, that would be fine, but if you can't, you don't have to worry about it. Then, centered in the text area in black text with the font Skia (I think that's available on all macs) it should say:
____
Even though all of my beauty is natural, milk embellishes what's already there. How could I be so perfect without it? You know that if something's the same color as my gorgeous hair, it's gotta be good.

Drink milk from the Spirit World. Nothing beats it.
____
Of course, don't include the _____ lines, they're just there to separate the text in this post. ;-) Although you probably knew that. XD If you need to make the text area bigger to fit the text, that's fine. I'm flexible. :) Of course, there should be a 15 pixel border at the top, right, and bottom of the text area so it's not just on the egde. ;-) Overall, the banner size should be about 177 height x 450 width. (Unless you have to make the text area wider, which is fine.) I know that's a little big for banner limitations, but I'm not planning on using it here.

That is probably the oddest banner request you've ever got. ;-) Good luck, and thanks so much!

edit: I realized you can't click on the second image because that's already it's actual size. Just FYI, because I was confused for a minute lol.
edit2: w00t! 700 posts! XD

Last edited:
Hitchi said:
That is probably the oddest banner request you've ever got. ;-)

Indeed it is!

I'm not sure wether I can soften the edges, maybe Appleworks can, but I never tried. Making the textbackground faint however, should be no problem. I have the perfect tool for it :)

Using the font Skia appeared to be a problem, it's not on all maacs, at least not on mine, but I don't have too many diferent fonts, but it is here on the forums, so I can simple cop and paste it from here. This should be the right font. What size do you want it? I think this would become too small to read

Even though all of my beauty is natural, milk embellishes what's already there. How could I be so perfect without it? You know that if something's the same color as my gorgeous hair, it's gotta be good.

Drink milk from the Spirit World. Nothing beats it.

I've never seen thew Rapidash pic before too. I like it. It would be nice to have it transparant

[EDIT] According to Appleworks the text that should be in Skia is in Times and on my laptop the text's just shown in the default mode. So if you really want to use Skia I suggest you type the text yourself, safe it as gif and make it transparent, so I can past it in the picture, or you choose a different font

Last edited:
That's ok, you can just pic another font that looks good. ;-) I meant to mention, you can save the banner as. *.jpg.

I did the Rapidash picture, but unforetunately there was quite of bit of loss in colouration. :-(

Please note: The thread is from 20 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom