• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some banners I made

sulcataixlude, somehow, your PM's are deactivated and I can't PM you anymore right now, while I have enough answers for all your questions. Could you try to activate your PM again? If it doesn't work, we can continue our talk just here, I think.

About the banner for yoyr friend, if you provide pictures, I'll do the job ;-)

Hello Flare-Espeon my PM's are working once more (They were disabled since due to the fact I changed my e-mail settings on here, my account was deactivated, but today it was reactivate. In case there are still PM problems we can always chat via e-mail, or this post. Depending on which one is the easiest on your behalf.), here are the two photos. :)

Text: Sherri-Berry (Any kind of romantic font would work just fine.)

Background: Any water kind

Picture order: The first posted picture should be on the left, and the second one should be on the right.

Danke, and let me know what you'd like me to do for you in return for your time in making this banner.

Last edited:
A water theme!

Ik hou van water-thema's (is Dutch for: I love water themes ;-) )

I'll work on this one, and I'll PM you :)

A bigger version of my banner, for the people who may like it *glares at Hitchi* Oh and the lyrics deal with the strong bound Winona and Swablu have, so you won't get worried ;-)

It has been a long time, but finaly here's sulcataixlude's banner. :)

What I'd like to have in return. Right now I'm looking for sugemori pictures of the Gymleades from R/B/Y and G/S/C everywhere. If you have some of them, it would be hugely appriated. If not, I'd like to have some pictures of sea animals, like the dolphins I used on this banner. I love sea animals and I've a quite a collection of battle figures of all different species. Essecially seals and sealions would be appiciated

That's a good one! The shading on Whitney is really unique, kind of unusual but cool. You did a pretty nice job rhyming with that poem (unless it's a song ;-)) The only thing is, I don't understand the line "Me and I" but otherwise it's nice!

Well, I didn't do the shading myself, I used the picture of a VS TM card on it, and they have this paticulair shading (or it was just a bad scan, it took me hours to get it a bit good looking) but I made the background fit with it.

The text on it is another song, this banners part of a series I'm working on (considering the work I have to do right now, it will probaply be finished around this time next year ;-) ), containing Gymleaders, a Pokemon and fitting lyrics, the Winona banner I was using was part of it as well :)

The lyrics come from ABBA again, and deal about someone who acts in one way, while thinking totally different at the same time, kind of a split identity, that's what 'me and I means. I thought the first part would fit nice with Castform and well Withney is in the anime joyfull and always laughing, but in the gamer she starts to cry after you defeted her. So I though the 'split identity part would fit with her as well.

I made this banner already a time ago, together with this one, Jasmine

I posted the Withney banner because I wanted to check wether you could still post attachments, since I couldn't manage to post following attachment. However when I check the file later on, it appeared to be saved as Appleworks file, although it had a .jpg extension.

Here's the point about it, I didn't gave you anything in repay for the sugemori heads you gave me, so now I've something for you ;-)

Aww, thanks! That's excellent, I like how you used the transparency but the words are nice and bold! You didn't have to do anything to repay me...I couldn't even get you Pryce and Clair! :-(

And your series with the leaders and lyrics sounds really interesting. I can't wait to see the rest of them. ;-)

Well, luckely, it were Pryce and Clair you couldn't get, since I already had some pictures of them. So they are of bad quality, but at least I've got them ;-)

I made this one about Falkner. Lyrics are by ABBA again, the song 'Eagle' this time. Thought it would fit Falkner

I like the Falkner banner, especially the background. ;-)

Well, I have a couple presents for you. The first part: I found my Silver instruction booklet, so I was able to scan in and transparent heads shots of Pryce and Clair! :) They are smaller than the others, but I'm not sure if that matters.

The second part I'm not finished yet, and I'm not sure when I'll finish. I was working on drawing one of your Fake Eeveelutions, but I can't seem to get it right. I'm either going to have to do a different pose or a different Eeveelution. I don't know when I'll have time to work on it again, because I had Tuesday off school so I had time then.

Anyhow, here's Clair. :)

Whee, thanks! And I don't care they ae a bit smaller, it will make them easier to use.

Oh, and which fake evolutio are you drawing? Since I do have some better pictures of some of them ;-) (I used to have top pictures of them, until I had to delete my drive a lost the best of them :bawling: Oh, well I do still have some prints of them)

I was doing Vitession, trying to draw him/her in a running pose. Since I can't seem to get it, I might try Rabeon.

Please note: The thread is from 20 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom