• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some banners I made

Celesteon

Yay! I finally finished! I actually finished the pencil drawing while I was on vacation, but I scan the various steps to my computer (pencil, ink, and final [colour]) just in case I make a mistake on one of the steps.

The wings are kinda uneven. :-( I tried to get them right, but it shows how untalented I am. If I have any spare time that's long enough, I may try to redo the wings again. I tried also to keep as many Umbreon attributes as possible, but the ears are different. But I did keep the Umbreon tail and the red eye colour. If you want me to, I can change the eyes. Also, I was going to make a yellow effect around the wings to make them look like they were glowing, and I can add that if you want. Other than my mistake with the wings, I found Celesteon quite fun to draw! Well, I guess that's it then. Here's the pic:

http://eevee.250free.com/FakeCelesteonHC_FE.jpg

Sorry for not replying earlier, but there were two reasons for that. The first is that I hadn't time to go online earlier, for several reasons, I had to do something for my study and I went to the mall and bought some new Pokeballs. More about this in the thread in General. The second reason....just see below ;-)

It's funny you made the wings uneven, it's my mistake all the time as well. I forgot to mention it's eyes are clear-blue, my mistake, could you color them again please? About it's ears looking not totaly like Umbreon I don't care to much. I based the shape of most of my Eeveelutions on Umbreon, because they are all picture edits and Umbreon's the most plain evo of Eevee, it to base other evo's on, with not having a mermaid tail, electric spikes, or a fire colar and tail. I'd like to see it's wing glowing indeed, maybe you could give it a silver kind of glow instead of yellow? It fit's the nature of my Light-type better. If not, yellow's okay as well.

For all the work you've done for me and would do in the future, I have found and made something in advance. Something nice to decorate your room, I think

These two are just pictures I found on Japanse fansites

http://www.geocities.co.jp/AnimeComic-Pastel/9728/illust/nagi01.jpg

And this is something I made this afternoon, that causes the delay I talked about earlier. (well, acctually I was working on something to decorate my room, but when I was working on it, I thought I could make something for you as well.) I got the feeling you'd like the text I put on it ;-)

And I'm sorry for Altaria looking a bit pixelized, even saved as .jpg before enlarging it, it was the best I could get.

I don't mind at all! I changed the eyes. They do look better light blue. I was originally going to put some bits of silver in the wings, but then I found out I didn't have a silver pencil, though I thought I did. I started to make the yellow glowing, but it looked pretty bad, so I took it off. I also removed the "quick fix" effect, which is similar to the jpg effect. But inevitably, the jpg effect is still there....
The URL is the exact same, so can click on the same link ;-)

What did I do for you beside draw Celesteon? You didn't have to do any of that for me! Thank you so much! Winona is crying...it makes me sad. But that is still a good pic. I really like the one with the determined look on her face. Now I can use that pic for my ultimate desktop Winona (a bunch of images of EVERYTHING I like)!

And as for the pic you made......I absolutely love it! You knew I really liked that saying, didn't ya? ;-) I will probably hang it on the door to my room, right next to my Eevee poster! Thank you so much! And I don't think the Altaria looks pixelized at all. My room reminds me of my secret base, with all these pictures that I love! I mostly just hang pics on my bulliten board wall and my door, that is the "designated area" my parents set where I can hang stuff, they are really picky about the walls and floors in my house. :rolleyes:

I was wondering, do you want me to make you a website gallery that displays all your banners and things? I can design webpages, though not very well. Then you could give people the link and so they could see your banners without clicking on every attachment.

Well thanks again for all that you have done! I am very grateful for all those nice pics! :-D

I like Celesteons eyes. They are a bit lighter then my original Celesteon character Angel, but she's a specila kind of Celesteon so I like to see the eyes different. And clear blue fits it even better. And I don't mind the .jpg, I only noticed it when I was printing the picture, because it printed little pixels on the white, caused by the jpg. And my first though was even: oh, the white on it is colored a bit as well. Besides, I'm facing the jpg effect everytime I make a banner as well, so I'm familiar with the problem.

What you did for me beside drawing Celesteon? You're a nice girl, you love Eevee, so do I (although I like Flareon and Espeon just a bit more ;-) ), you replied to my banner at a time I though no one would be interested anymore (since I barely got any reply) you're Winona obessed, she's just my favorite gymleader (means I'm getting close to obsesion as well), you answered to my questions in the R/S forum, essecially the ones no one else did, you draw Celesteon, which means more to me the you would imagine. I created it last year shortly before I had to take my exams, and she become sort of a mascot for me. Besides, I knew where to findthe picture of Winona and Altaria in a thunderstorm easely and the other Winona picture was stored on my hard drive for some time before. And for the other one, I was working on something for my room with those pics as well. And yes, I knew you liked the saying. Does “You’re obssed with Winona when..” say something to you? ;-)

You’re room reminds me of mines. Me parents don’t like me to hangs stuff on walls to much (besides, if you use tape to put it on, it falls down in two days, if you try to put nails in it, parts of the wall will come of as well.) But I’ve got three things hanging at my wall at last. One’s a huge piece of paper eight different Pokemon waponshields on it (I make a lot of things myself), a pokemon worldmap I’m curemtly re-doing (with Johto, Kantho, Orange islands, Houen en my own continents Gemo, Eastho, Tangora and Tresta, and the thing I made with all my Eeveelutions. Then I’ve got four small bulliten boards as well, which images are cuurentlly being remade, R/S updated, with as themes legendairy Pokemon and Dragon types. Then I have a wall covered with wood and there I have all my other Pokemon stuff, one with all Pokemon sorted by type, nice pictures and all other stuff. Oh and on my door there’s an old backside of a photo frame I put a colored paper on and putted Pokemon pictures and backgrounds on. Put all my Pokemon toys to it and somehow when you enter my room you got the feeling I like Pokemon. I wonder why? :-D

And about making a webpage for my banners, I’d really like to see that. I’m getting a little tired of always having to post this thread if I want to show my banners somewere. I’d really appiciate it.

Your room seems to have a lot more stuff than mine! I use tape, but for me it doesn't fall off for usually a couple weeks. I just have a medium sized bulliten board, and things hung around it (mostly above it) since I ran out of tacks! :sweatlol: It is mostly things I am obsessed with, but the majority of the things are Pokémon. :-D Recently at a garage sale, I bought a shelf that I am going to paint and put of clay figures on, so I'll have a shelf with my toys like you! I woud also be really interested to see your complete map of the Pokémon world...I think that would be really cool! The way you have sorted you bulliten boards by type like that is really nice! I wish I was that organized...my room is a total mess, and my Pokémon stuff is no exception. I alphabetized my rare and holo cards, but other than that, my other cards and other Pokémon stuff are just random. :lol:

I will probably start the webpage tomorrow. I really want to finish the chapter of my Pokémon fanfic, I probably shouldn't have even gone on BMGf today!

They may be another banner project I want you to do (it has to do with the Eeveelutions ;-)), but it is kind of a big project and it might be difficult, and you've already done enough for me so I'll have to think it over. If you want to find out more, I can explain after I finish your webpage! :-D

I'm terrible organized. If you look at my binder with cards: First they are sorted by color (so Fire Water), then by number and evoline. Meaning for Fire I start with Charmander, but Magby goes before Magmar, since it's its pre-evo, although his number comes later. Among the same spieces, take Jolteon, first come the cards with only the name itself, so just the Jolteon cards, if there's more then one in order of set (so first Jungle, followed by Skyridge), then you get the Dark versions, so Dark Jolteon, followed by the Light versions, Light Joteon, and at the and the gyms, with if more gymleaders having the same Pokemon, in order of appearance in the game (so first Brock's Vulpix, followed by Blaine's Vulpix) It looks really difficult from here, but if you're used to it, it really looks neat.

On my selfs, I got four scaffoldings in my rooms, but they contain other stuff as well, I'm really in love with wild animal plushies, as well as some high quality plush cats, everything sitting togheter as well, pOkemon separeted from real animals, sorted by size and type (I have all my hasbro beanies sitting togheter)

The tape only falls on on my walls, and everthing allowed to hang on the wall, is hanging on little nails. On my bullitian boards (I got four small sized next to each other, so I can overcross them), I really make some kinds of collages: I choose the pictures I want to use on it, cut them out so no white paper's left and put them together on a plain white background. Then I put some fitting lyric beneath it (I'm really a lyric freak) and hang them togheter on my bullitian boards.

And of course I want to do your banner project. But I'am already saying it might take me a while I'm really busy addepting my room to R/S style :lol: but I'll always finf some time.

How to request:

- Lets see, i want an Espeon and an Umbreon
- 400 x 100
- The backround can be a blue and black backround. But make it look...cool ;)

And can you put "The PokeMasters" in it. Without the " "

Thats all. Thanks

Yay! I finally finished! Just like making banners, there are some things you do with webpages that people don't notice them, but they will if you don't do them. You can give the link to other people, put a link in your sig, or whatever.

I uploaded all the banners to the 250free account that me and EeveeForever share (but it is more of his), but the page itself is uploaded to my server.

Please let me know if there's anything you want me to change, like the background for example, or if you see any unaccurate information, or any banners I didn't remember to put on the page. I was going to make a requests section, but I wasn't sure if I should, but I will if you want. I was going to add music to the page, but I didn't know what you would want. The only Pokémon MIDIs I have is one for the first US theme, the Italian theme, and the JP theme. If you have another Pokémon MIDI or an unrelated MIDI, I'd be glad to use it! ^_^

For my requests, I'll PM it to you, since I don't want anyone to know about it before I finish the project they're going to be used in (it's top secret ;-)).

Well here's the webpage:
http://home.att.net/~hitchi/pokemon_banners.html

Last edited:
Mewdude, here's you banner request. I made the height of it a bit larger and the weith a bit smaller, because in that way the quallity of the pictures I used on it would look better. Hope you like it ;-)

Hitchi, thanks for making that page. You forgot to put in the Japanse Houen banners (who should differ fro the English versions, since I made those new), but I'll make english versions of the leaders and E-4 not used soon enough, probably after doing something that has something to do with a certain PM :-D
For the music, I'd like to have a Pokemon theme, either the first English or the Japanese version should be fine I think. As for other things, check your PM ;-)

I added the American Pokémon theme, since it's longer than the Japanese one (at least in the MIDI I have). I put on infinite loop, which means it will play over and over again until you leave the page. I can change it to however many times you want, if you want it to play a certain amount of times rather than over and over.

I realized I didn't include the Japanese Houen leaders and E-4, but I have them now. I thought they were exactly the same as the English ones oither than the name, but I was stupid enough not to notice the background and different Pokémon and composition...I'm sorry!

The url is the same, so you can just click the link above. I also had a question about the secret banners that I didn't remember to ask in my most recent PM to you. Are all the background made by Pokémon Zeo? I need to give whoever made them credit ;-)

Hmmm....
Request:
Absol...
Dark blue and gray background...
200x100.
Thanks!!!
:)

Hitchi, I remade all the R/S banners because I didn't had the orginals anymore (I had to delete my HD and they went with it :-( , and I wanted to make some fixes. I realized you also forgot the group gymleaders and E-4 ones on this page.
Anyway, I like the midi on the page

And yes, all the backgrounds are made by Pokemon Zeo

Jaycia, your banner's attached below

Articuno Trainer, your one's next, should be done before tomorrow. And another question. I once made as Guardian Lugia an Articuno banner for someone with a name like your at TPM forums. Was it you?

Squall_Leaonheart, if you can tell me what FF means (since I'm right now note sure wether it is Final Fantasy or Fantastic Four or something totaly different) I can do it, as long as you give me pictures of it

Please note: The thread is from 20 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom