• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some banners I made

last one of this series, Atlis again, looking a lot more modernized and ready to battle ;-)

Couple of other banners, not my usual work quality I have to admit, but I based them on the final Team-thread in the anime-forum.

First of, Ash final team

Brock's final team. Note how I just love to see Brock returning to Rock/Ground/Steel types again

Wow, Flare-Espeon! Those are so good! I love the gym leader ones, except some of their sprites are blurry/pixelized, but otherwise they are perfect! Like the Bruno and Lt. Surge, those are unblurry/unpixelized! The type ones with the transparency feature are excellent!

FYI, j.e, I can't make banners like F-E's. Also, I don't really mind the ".jpg effect," I'm used to it by now. But I heard PSP can convert *.jpg to *.gif without such a significance in color loss! I don't think you can get it on Mac, though...:-( But I did hear that Macs have the best imaging programs.

Could you make me a banner? It would just be Haruka May on the left and Winona on the right, with a background like your 'Behind the Clouds' banner OR like the T-Aqua banner but instead of all blue shades blue shades with like a purple one? If you want to put any text on it, which you don't have to, you could put "Friends Forever" or "Graceful Sky Dancers". I love Winona, that would be great if you have time to make it!

Also, on the Houen E-4 and gym leaders, are you going to edit their banners so it is there English names? Also, my friend and I found out the old geezer E-4 guy is Flannery's grandfather ;-)

Of course I can make a banner for you! :)
And I just love making things with Winona, I loved her since the very first time I saw her. Do you want me to use her sprite or her official picture? Same queston goes for May.

Glad you liked the transparency ones, the transparancy removes the jpg effect a bit. I might make some more of them when I got time. I might edit some of the gymleader ones as well, using enlish namesa, maybe a change in Pokemon, and I want to edit Wallace spite and banner, because his cloths have different colors on the official picture then on the sprite.

So Drake (isn't that his name) is Flannery's grandfather? That makes up some interesting ideas. *feels a new banner idea popping up*

Awesome! The official picture would be the one with Winona running, right? Then yes, the official picture on both. I am also obsessed with Winona ;-)

Well, if you talk to a lady in Fallarbor town, she says something like: "In Lavaridge, gym leader's granfather is very strong. I think he even went to the Pokémon leauge." So I think it makes sense, don't you? Well, thanks again!

Does really make sense, I think ;-)

I'll be working on your banner right away, but first I had to finish sulcataixlude's request, because he asked me to do one just before you did.

Anyway, sulcataixlude, here's your request

Hitchi, sorry for the delay, but temparatures wer soaring over 100 F (at least I think, I use to note temperature in Celsius) in my room yesterday, so I didn't feel to much like making a banner at that time. But anyway, I made up for it with three different versions. Pick the one you like! :)

This was the fisrt version

I wanted to make a transparant version to make up for the delay, but the picture appeared to be be bit to light for it, so I added some black, and realized it looked great when it was somewhat darker (and thereby, better contrased)
So here's the darker version

YAY! They all look totally wonderful! Thanks so much! :-D The font you used looks really good! I know what it's like to use the computer when it's hot, especially since the computer also gives off heat. But I didn't mind at all! Now I'm going to print one of them out, and hang it in my room next to my plain Winona picture :-D

Thanks again! Is there anything you want me to do?

Well, I've seen your drawings of fake eeveelutions and I was wondering wether you could draw Celesteon for me, my Light evo of Eevee. She bassicly looks like a white Umbreon with wings on her back. I've included a picture of her, she's rhe second one on the left.

BTW. This are them all form left to right Capoereon - Fighting / Celesteon -Light / Mercureon - Flying / Fissureon - Ground / Vitesseon - Running/ three different versions of Rabeon- normal

Ok, I will try to do that. I'm going on vacation in a few days, so I will probably have time to do it while I am at the beach house! So next weekend (not this coming one) I can probably have it by then! I'm not sure how long it will take, I might have time to do Celesteon before I leave.

Never mind how long it takes. And have a nice vacation. :)

Anyway, you asked wether I would make English versions of the gymleaderbanners as well. Well, I kinda forgot about these ones for the last month, but now when I'm having vacation, I have all the time to remake them. (well unless a heat wave hits your room and temparatures refuse to go down ;-) ). So here are the first ones.

Roxxanne

Please note: The thread is from 20 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom