• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Spirit Mafia: Bi-winners: J J M and Mijzelffan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spirit Mafia: Day 5 (The Last One Standing)

I just thought we'll end the game as soon as possible and leave it at that...

Or you could... you know... try to win in... I'm throwing the idea out there...

Hellion: You do realize that there's a chance that an inactive user gets the lone mafia role in this game, right?

The roles change every day. The important thing is that we keep that mafia role alive, long enough for us to get rid of and surpass Mijzelffan in the points.

Doesn't matter, the important thing is that whoever it is, isn't lynched in this day phase, that way, we get new roles, which means that I, or anybody really, could become mafia or the cop or the doctor, score points, catch up to Mij.

Hellion, it's cool you're trying to win the game by killing me and all, but then at least flat out say "I want to kill Mijzelffan because then I have more chance at winning myself because I'm in third place currently", rather than make up long posts about how it's best for the community.

vote: Hellion

Because the only reason you have to kill me is because you want to win the game. I'm sure you'll say the same thing about Opossumguy tomorrow, about JJM the day after that, and suddenly change sides and say why they shouldn't kill you when you're pointleader yourself. (slight proof for this, he pulled this same trick on Iteru yesterday, when Iteru was still point leader).

Currently the vote is in a tie...

Just mentioning, I think either Flame_Alex or IceKyurem is mafia, the former for a random lynch on a confirmed town player (which will give only him a point), the latter because for suggesting an idea that's impossible. But I'm more onto Flame_Alex.

Grrr, wish I could just vote for someone that is mafia, so that I can gain some points and rise from that 7th place. It's nearly impossible for me to win anyway :p

make up long posts about how it's best for the community.

Well... it's best for the individual members of that community Mij... in that they still have a chance to win...

I'm sure you'll say the same thing about Opossumguy tomorrow, about JJM the day after that, and suddenly change sides and say why they shouldn't kill you when you're pointleader yourself.

Are you saying I'm in this for myself...

GASP!!!

WHAT A SHOCKING REVELATION! I'm sure everybody is still reeling from that earth-shattering news except... Oh wait, that's the name of the game. One winner and everybody should do everything in their power so that that winner will be them. Right now, you're standing in the way of that for everybody, so mine and the rest of the town's goals mesh.

When the time comes, I expect them to try something like that against me. I'm gambling I'll have more points than you when that comes. :D

Yup, that's your dirty playstyle. Instead of trying to earn your own points by doctoring the right person, checking a mafia, killing a mafia, or even killing any of the above when you're mafia yourself, you just want to lynch every competition untill you become number 1 yourself.

And for that, I am voting you.

Yup, that's your dirty playstyle. Instead of trying to earn your own points by doctoring the right person, checking a mafia, killing a mafia, or even killing any of the above when you're mafia yourself, you just want to lynch every competition untill you become number 1 yourself.

Except that's not how this game works. Even if I "lynch every competition until I'm the leader in the points", in order to win, I'll have to earn points by doctoring the right person, checking a mafia or even killing a role, since you win by points. Even dead you could still win and probably will.

Anyway... no one is voting for you so why are you getting all worked up?

Because doing so raises both my attack, and my special attack! :D (well, in Japan)

But that's not the case, as your plan includes keeping mafia alive untill you get number 1 (or, "people have a chance at winning again").

Because doing so raises both my attack, and my special attack! :D (well, in Japan)

But that's not the case, as your plan includes keeping mafia alive untill you get number 1 (or, "people have a chance at winning again").

So what should be my plan? Kill it now so you win?

Gee, why didn't I think of that?

You're smart enough to know I'm doing the most logical thing here and I'm pretty sure that were the roles reversed, you'd advocate the exact same thing...

Pardon me while I break the argument just for a moment.

VOTE : Flame_Alex
Finding a mafia and lynching him does some good, not best, for me now... Not that I expect this vote to count at the end of the phase anyway.

You can go back to arguing.

But Mintaka... there's only one mafia left. We lose the mafia, we all lose and Mij wins. How's that good for you?

I know that but...
*Ponders over the possibility of death during the coming night and losing the chance of earning any more points altogether...although not being worthy of a target anyway...*

Ugh, fine.

UNVOTE : Flame_Alex

Guess it won't make a difference anyway, as the votes are in a tie whether I do that or not.

Nothing has happened!

It is now Night 5

Roles were:

Mafia:
SoulMelody

Cops:
Corruption
J J M

Doc:
IceKyurem

Points are still the same as before.

I'll start sending out tonight's roles soon.

Re: Spirit Mafia: Night 5 (Really, Guys?)

If you have not received a PM by this point in time, you are a regular townsperson.

Any reasons as to why Shiny Celebi was picked as the nightkill? That was just way too random....

Eh, the mafia would probably go for Mijzelfan now. If not him, then Opossumguy. They're just too far ahead in points, dammit. :/

EDIT: Unless the doctor protected them, that is.

Last edited:

Unless one of those two are the mafia.

See, the mafia was someone who was very inactive. Nobody could have seen that coming.

Any reasons as to why Shiny Celebi was picked as the nightkill? That was just way too random....

Eh, the mafia would probably go for Mijzelfan now. If not him, then Opossumguy. They're just too far ahead in points, dammit. :/

EDIT: Unless the doctor protected them, that is.

Look on the bright side, the doctor can earn a whole lot of points by protecting either of us (he just has to predict rightly which one the mafia will target). Then relatively our lead won't be that big anymore.

Nothing has happened!

It is now Day 6

Re: Spirit Mafia: Day 6 (Another?)

Now the question is wether that happened because of an inactive mafia, or because of a succesful protect.

Since during the day there is nothing to fear anymore, I think the cops and doctor should reveal their findings.

See, the mafia was someone who was very inactive. Nobody could have seen that coming.

But she was active enough to send in the nightkill...

EDIT: Inactive people aren't going to help the game in the long run, so...

Vote: coolking503

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom