• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Split Ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several problems with it.
1: This is pretty much putting Salamence wings on a Blaziken. There is very little human left.
2: The personality is contradictory. I don't see how someone can be mysterious, ill-tempered, and perpetually happy all at once.
3: Flaw A is easily avoidable as most battles will take place on the ground.
4: Flaw B is illogical. I'd imagine most people would get violent under this RP's context.

2. He isn't perpetually happy, just mostly positive. And enigmatism doesn't affect it at all.
4. You misunderstand. It means that he gets violent easily like Salamence.

Other two, I didn't notice, but 1 is obvious now and I feel rather embarrassed.

Someone who's mostly positive doesn't get angry easily. Also, this guy displays too much emotion to be enigmatic.

If anger is a flaw, then so is Helen's superiority complex. Which it isn't.

Here to make the situation easier to tell what's wrong:

Appearance after merge: Blaziken's body and head, Salamence's claws with Blaziken's Arms and hands also with Salamence's wings and he has Blaziken's legs.Blaziken's head, but with a more human-like structure.

Exactly what does the bold mean, and as Arc pointed out it's practically a blaziken with salamence claws and wings

Personality: He is always happy, but if he is tired he will be moody and maybe angry from time to time, He is usually always positive.He has a phobia about ghosts in graveyards and he also is very easily scared this is also a trigger to annoy him and make him angry.He is the mysterious type, but once you know him he is very chatty and very bubbly.
Bold 1) Being tired makes a person irritable regardless if they're usually happy
Bold 2) Phobia=fear, fear=him being angry? Fear should=run away/avoid/scream like a baby
NOTE: Usually happy, except when tired or scared-several merges=part ghost or full ghost, merges don't get much rest do the being hunted, so he's always angry in other words.
Bold 3) Knowing someone's fears and how they'll act in certain situations=mysterious?
History: He remembers nothing except that he was in the hospital and he saw his parents being covered away in a different room.
What does covered away mean?

Flaw A : He cannot use Blaziken's Power whilst flying in the air.

Flaw B : If he gets angry he will get violent.

A) What does this do to attacks that both can learn such as flamethrower
B) Most people do

Arceus isn't perfect. Take M12 for example.

If someone is given that much power, they will be invariably swayed to take advantage of it and abuse it.

If you judged something as morally ambiguous or a threat, doesn't mean you're judgmental.

Still not a fan of it. The way the appearance is worded suggests that he used to be a Blaziken, rather than a human.

Also, Flaw A is basically the old Flaw B, just with a different trigger. A rampage isn't exactly a hinderance when it only happens after injury.

Oh, and personality is a little off. He basically changes emotion once a day, at maximum.
Happiness isn't a personality trait. It's an emotion.

Appearance after merge: His torso is more human-like rather than purely Blaziken's torso and Blaziken's head, but with a more human-like structure, Salamence's claws with Blaziken's Arms and his hands are human-like with Salamence's wings on his back and he has Blaziken's legs.His human hair instead of Blaziken's mane, and he has a human-like feet also He is 5.9ft tall.
What does Human like mean? Blaziken has a pretty human like body type.

Personality: He is commonly happy, but if he is tired he will be moody and maybe angry from time to time, He is usually always positive.He has a phobia about ghosts in graveyards and he also is very easily scared by other humans this is also a trigger to annoy him and make him angry.He is the mysterious type, but once you know him he is very chatty and very bubbly.He has very few friends; they are quite close to him because they know him well enough.

All you did was add another sentence to his personality, not edit it.

While everyone's been arguing about a new SU, here's one of my own.

Name: Karey
Pokemon A: Misdreavus
Appearance before merge: N/A - No shadow-human form
Appearance after merge: She is a little less than half of her human size, approximately two feet tall. However, she is able to float and often does so that is appears that she is about the height of those around her. She has a human head with brown hair which is in wavy, pink-tipped clumps and that she can control somewhat. She also has arms, but there is nothing under her 'dress.' She can grip things with the dress and also with her arms. Her eyes have red irises and she has Misdreavus' pink pearl-like necklace. She is able to become fully invisible, but only when in shadows, and during this can occasionally make herself decompose to pass through things. Her skin is peeling and missing in various places, making her look quite scary.
Personality: Karey acts more like a Misdreavus than a human (see history). If she tries to say something long and/or complicated, she will often go off into saying or mumbling indistinct Misdreavus noises. She is very mischievous, loving to play games, and jokes a lot as well as plays tricks and occasionally will attempt to confuse people with riddles that don't make sense. She's very easygoing, not taking things seriously and smiling nearly all the time.
History: For an experiment with merging ghost type pokemon, Karey was killed during her merging, and it worked. However, the Misdreavus DNA was unable to fully sustain her remaining dead body functions after the merge, meaning that her mind is mainly Misdreavus. This causes her memory of being human to be very small, so she remembers her first name, and she can also recall a few small events in her life if she concentrates.
Flaw A: She will sometimes give a loud and short scream on impulse, usually trying to startle someone, which easily draws attention to her and those around her.
Other: I am dubiously utilizing the fact that ghosts are dead. Yay. 8|

Last edited:
Oh wow. I can't believe I missed that. I felt like I was missing something.
Edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom