• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Split Ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, please wait up. I need you to free the other new characters, besides Infinity. She doesn't technically exist, yet.

I referred to my Haxorus character by that; I meant I edited him to make his Flaw a bit more descriptive...

Just to ensure you know what I intended.

Here is this, just for kicks.

Name: Trackers
Class: Hunters, Grunts.
Pokémon: Sableye
Appearance before merge: Varies.
Appearance after merge: The Sableye Merges all have the ears-or-fins of the Darkness Pokémon in place of their own ears. Their eyes are crystalized, and they have multiple gems growing out of their body, while their hair is violet. They have razor-sharp claws and teeth. They all wear stolen Army Combat Uniforms.
Personality: Varied, but they are all unquestioningly loyal to the Project.
History: N/A
Flaw: They are blind in daylight, and rely on hearing to detect others.
Other: There are a hundred of them, three being Shiny. They only have their Hidden Ability of Prankster.

Reaccepted, both.

Last edited:
I'm back and this time I promise to be active this time (Thank you Polkadot Jolteon...)

Name: Kayleen
Pokemon A: Altaria
Pokemon B: Froslass
Pokemon C: Gothitelle
Appearance before merge: Kayleen had short black hair and bright green eyes, her skin was very pale and she often wore brightly coloured clothing.
Appearance after merge: Kayleen's skin is now pale purple and she now wears a black dress with white bows down the front like Gothitelle's. She is surrounded by Altaria's cloud and she has blue 'ribbons' in her hair like Altaria. She also has Froslass' mask and the whites of her eyes are now yellow.
Personality: Kayleen likes to make mischief and will genrally blame someone else for it. She is also rather intelligent and doesn't like being told what to do. She likes to make jokes and will always try to find a way to make everything funny.
History: All Kayleen will tell anyone is that she was popular
Flaw A: If the temperature is above 68 Fahrenheit then she loses her Froslass abilities until the temperature drops to at least 14 Fahrenheit.
Flaw B: Magnets can seriously disorientate her.
Flaw C: Her dress can restrict her movement.
Other: N/A

Still, please wait up. I need you to free the other new characters, besides Infinity. She doesn't technically exist, yet.

I want to clarify how I already intended to not use my Mewtwo character until much later (by which I mean really close to the end, or at least after 3-4 weeks); but I want to be sure about your approval for the moment...

Also, I realized something: since Merges can potentially become better in every aspect as a result of the experimentation, I meant to tell you not how he doesn't have any hindrances regarding his capabilities, but how he is more capable than any other Merge could possibly be, and his flaw is how the expense for him to have such capability is how his spirit has been completely crushed.

So, to be clear, you accept it... Right?

You mean even if you do take the Flaw into account, but you're right; I meant specifically for Mewtwo, but not necessarily of all the characters, and definitely not in every aspect of all Pokémon, because of course there are things which other Merges/Pokémon can do which, blatantly, he can't do.

Last edited:
Finally got this done. I hope I've fixed everything.
Erin, Erina, and Max left and I currently don't intend to bring them back. Alexander isn't really... playing a big enough role, as in I never use him at all, so I'm saying he left as well. Here are my remaining edited SUs, though!

Laura
Name: Laura Kima
Pokemon A: Shuppet
Appearance before merge: She's too small for it to be needed.
Appearance after merge: Laura is 6 inches (15cm) tall. She has a dress that is actually a thicker but soft, cloth-like part of her skin. Her feet are rarely seen, and she is able to both walk and float. Her hair is dark brown, and her eyes are those of a Shuppet.
Personality: Laura is good-natured, and she puts others' well-being before her own. However, holding in her anger towards her parents has caused her to be defiant to anyone that she knows she can be defiant to. She'll object or try to make changes to anything she's told to do even if she likes whatever it is since it's driven into her head so deeply. She is also very talkative and quite optimistic.
History: She grew up in a very rich family with parents that wanted to make their children models. Unlike her sister, Laura hated the idea, but she never said anything and her parents therefore assumed that she liked it, so they continued to take it to even more extremities. She had to pull a facade of loving everything whenever in the presence of her parents, and she learned great manners and obedience from them, which she very deliberately keeps herself from practicing outside of their presence whenever possible. She often took long walks after school just to stay away from them for a while.
Flaw A: She has the ability Insomnia. She cannot sleep, so if she does not get enough food on a regular basis, there is a risk of death.
Other: Lindsey's cousin
Added to the personality and gave history.
Lindsey
Name: Lindsey Kima
Pokemon A: Servine
Appearance before merge: Like her merge form, but without the Servine features... She also has curly brown hair, which should also be shown in the merge pic.
Appearance after merge: With curly brown hair.
Personality: Lindsey has a great sense of regalness and superiority that was even further extended by the merge due to Servines' general nature. She is highly concerned about her looks and manners, being very respectful to others. However, she can also be rather selfish. She loves her sister.
History: She grew up with Laura, but she accepted her parents' teachings and grew up exactly how they wanted her to be; their perfect little angel. She only came on one walk with Laura, and it was after being begged to walk home after school with her. They took the long route through a forest, which Lindsey was very indignant about, and they were both kidnapped there.
Flaw A: Multiple personalities (2) due to the merge
Other: Laura's cousin
Changed/added to personality and gave her a history.
Alexandra
Name: Alexandra (Alex) Red
Class: Hunter
Appearance: Alexandra has shoulder-length blonde hair, bright amber eyes, and brown leather boots and gloves. She also has a mint-green T-shirt and jeans.
Personality: Alex is quite cruel. She can smile and converse casually while purposely inflicting pain on others, especially runaway merges. She doesn't care about other people at all, only herself and her job, which she takes very seriously. She takes pleasure in tracking and hunting and has become quite skilled at it over time.
History: I honestly don't have anything to put here, but if I do come up with something, I'll be sure to edit it in.
Other: She's Alexander's twin.
Pokémon:
Riolu (Max)
Male
Inner Focus
-Aura Sphere
-Force Palm
-Circle Throw
-Drain Punch

Rapidash (Chyna)
Female
Flash Fire
-Flame Charge
-Flare Blitz
-Hypnosis
-Megahorn

Sawk (Dango)
Male
Sturdy
-Brick Break
-Close Combat
-Focus Blast
-Superpower

Zorua (Midnight)
Female
Illusion
-Night Daze
-Dig
-Foul Play
-Hyper Voice
Clarissa
Name: Clarissa Akiyama
Pokemon A: Pichu [female]
Pokemon B: Cleffa
Appearance before merge: No shadow-human form.
Appearance after merge: Attachment 82614\ <-that's when she has evolved once. She currently has no fingers on her hands- hardly any hands at all, for that matter-, and the tail is that of a Pichu. Also, her neck is black, the color breaking off into spikes closer to her chest, like a Pichu, and her cheeks are pink. She wears the same outfit (a red shirt, a pink shirt that goes down to her knees, and purple-red tights). Her hair is pink with a little Cleffa curl on the front, and she also has blue eyes and brown, pointed ears on top of her head.
Personality: Clarissa has ultimate childlike innocence. She loves to play games and she has trouble understanding the seriousness of the situation. She's a very nice little girl and isn't the most useful merge in battle conditions. Like any young child, she cries when upset or hurt and she laughs at small things.
History: Clarissa, often called Clara, had a pretty normal childhood. She loved to play with pokemon and she wasn't exposed to or taught much about the dangers of the 'real world' before she was taken away, causing her parents to despair.
Flaw A: Like most Pichu, she can't perform electric attacks without hurting herself in the process. To add to that, she also has trouble directing where they go.
Flaw B: Since Cleffa and Pichu are both 'baby pokemon', she acts like a toddler except that she can speak and walk far better.
Other: Her abilities are Cute Charm and Static.
I'm not sure what you meant, but I think I fixed flaw B. She acts like a small child, which can be very inconvenient.
Scorpion
Name: Scorpion Queen (real name unknown)
Pokemon A: Skitty
Pokemon B: Scolipede
Appearance before merge: She's 5'3" with medium-brown hair that makes her almost look like a boy because of how short it is. Her eyes are also brown, and she has a black T-shirt with a Tirtouga on the back. She also has navy blue pants and blue sneakers.
Appearance after merge: Scorpion's hair is pink and short. Her skin is tinted slightly more towards the Skitty yellow/tan, while she has Skitty's ears and a very long version of its tail. She has on the black T-shirt with the Tirtouga on the back and navy blue pants on (not jeans). She also wears blue sneakers and white socks that stand out in a very unfashionable way. She also had Scolipede's purple horns and tails. Her legs are those of a Scolipede and she has Skitty paws. She has Scolipede's purple rings and a thick, reddish armor covering her. She also has little Scolipede claws near her neck. She is 8'1" tall.
Personality: Scorpion doesn't care all too much about her appearance, and she doesn't hold grudges for long unless it's about something very bad and serious. Due to her merge, she will sometimes change subjects in one seamless sentence as if she has ADHD. She avoids adults, especially police and similar people, by habit. She often starts/continues arguments without reason, and she has trouble accepting the fact that she isn't right due to a big ego. In merge form, she's even more willing to argue or fight, but in shadow-human form, she does seem a little more calm.
History: The Scorpion Queen was found to have an uncanny ability to communicate unusually well with pokemon, even large and angry ones, from a very young age. This made her sought after by many people who wanted to use her power for their own purposes. She went on a journey as a trainer who switched aliases every so often, avoiding government officials so they wouldn't question her as they all knew her situation and want to report about her. The merge was interesting for her since she was already decent at hand-to-hand combat (or object-to-hand combat, depending if she could find anything that could be used as a weapon) and excellent at pokemon battles. The commotion caused by the discover of her powers drew the project's attention and she was kidnapped somewhere in the middle of her journey.
Flaw A: She's distracted very easily and is attracted to shiny objects.
Flaw B: She may unwillingly poison anyone that touches her, even if it's a friend.
Other: She's registered officially in most places as 'X'.
Added to the personality and fixed flaw A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom