• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars Mafia Endgame: Jabba's Palace Wins! [10/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Wars Mafia Night 1: Many Bothans Died to Bring us this Information... [8/30]

Hmmmm.... I was pretty sure they were tied as well. Now to check.

Re: Star Wars Mafia Night 1: Many Bothans Died to Bring us this Information... [8/30]

Yep. Definitively tied.

Okay, then I'm led to believe that somebody has a passive ability affecting the votes here. Of course, that could easily be town or mafia, so it might not matter at the moment anyway, especially since it's the night phase...

EDIT: Uhhhhh... Nevermind.

Re: Star Wars Mafia Day 1: A Great Disturbance in the Force [8/29]

VOTE @jokool; I agree with Atomic. There's nothing wrong with no lynch being it saves a townie, and as for voting to gauge reactions, I've seen you do it before without even explaining before doing it.

People you have to not fucking mention someone in your vote.

It's not like I can unkill DV.

... I feel stupid now....

Derp.

So what was the problem? mwto's vote wasn't counted because there was a mention?

There's nothing wrong with no lynch being it saves a townie

It was a joke! It's the first day. Everyone was doing it. I mean, someone voted for me earlier because I used too many smiles!

Voting someone because they used too many smilies is much more believable as a joke than voting someone because they voted no lynch. This just looks like a quick "Okay, that made me look suspicious, better backtrack ASAP".

Anyway, I'm assuming the mishap is just being left with a warning that mention-votes will no longer count?

This is why you don't do what I tell you to.

Anyway, I'm assuming the mishap is just being left with a warning that mention-votes will no longer count?

Yep. My mistake, sorry guys.

1) @Exor;
2) @jokool;
3) @Soulmaster;
4) @FinalArcadia;
5) @Neonsands;
6) @mwto;
7) @Atomic;
8) @DrumBeats;
9) @Dark Victini;
10) @Hawkeye;
11) @Tris79;
12) @Ryuutakeshi;
13) @Mijzelffan;
14) @GliscorMan;
15) @Stuntology;
16) @VeloJello;
17) @Kaustic;
18) @Gotpika;
19) @Tsutarja;
20) @Neon Borealis;
21) @Central African Republic*;
22) @Human;

ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm invoking my right to change the rules after the game starts. Votes must be in the following format: [noparse]Vote: Player[/noparse]. Votes in which a player is mentioned will not count because counting votes is annoying enough as it is and they are easy to miss.

@Dark Victini; I'm sorry but I can't unkill you. The best I can do is move you up to the first sub spot.

Wait, I got killed????? When the heck did that happen? And why? Sigh

Yes missingo master, sub status would be appreciated. (kinda Funny mon mothma died when she'd did, I think she was the first of the rebel leaders to die after the first galactic civil war)

1) @Exor;
2) @jokool;
3) @Soulmaster;
4) @FinalArcadia;
5) @Neonsands;
6) @mwto;
7) @Atomic;
8) @DrumBeats;
10) @Hawkeye;
11) @Tris79;
12) @Ryuutakeshi;
13) @Mijzelffan;
14) @GliscorMan;
15) @Stuntology;
16) @VeloJello;
17) @Kaustic;
18) @Gotpika;
19) @Tsutarja;
20) @Neon Borealis;
21) @Central African Republic*;
22) @Human;

“Owen, where did Luke go?” asked Owen Lars as he poured himself some breakfast.

“Oh, he just left early to take care of a few things. He'll be back soon,” said Beru.

Just then, a voice from outside said “Hey, open up in there, we're an Imperial search party and we have some questions for you.”

Owen went out front to see what was going on. “What seems to be the trouble, officer?” he asked.

“We're looking for two droids, one small blue astromech droid and one protocol droid, have you seen them?” asked the stormtrooper.

“Yes, we bought droids like that yesterday. Why, were they stolen? Oh I knew those Jawas were into some shady business,” said Owen.

“That's all we needed to know,” said the trooper. He pulled off his mask, revealing that he was in fact Emporer Palpatine himself. He struck down Owen with his extremely painful looking force lightning.

Tsutarja, you are Owen Lars.

Owen-Lars.png

Uncle Owen: That wizard is just a crazy old man. Now, tomorrow I want you to take that R2 unit to Anchorhead and have its memory erased. That'll be the end of it. It belongs to us now.*
Luke: But what if this Obi-Wan comes looking for him?*
Uncle Owen: He won't. I don't think he exists anymore. He died about the same time as your father.*
Luke: He knew my father?*
Uncle Owen: I told you to forget it.*

You are the uncle of Luke Skywalker and the husband of Beru Lars. You live on Tattoine where you work as a moisture farmer. You know that Luke really wants to join the Imperial Academy and travel the galaxy, but you know too much about his history. You do not want him to end up like his father, who once had the same thirst for adventure. You are acquainted with Obi-Wan Kenobi, who lives as a hermit in the Jundland Wastes on Tattoine, but you try to keep Luke away from him. You feel bad about holding Luke back, but you know it's for his own good.

You are married to Beru Lars, and thus will know who she is from the start and share a QT with her. Please do not share this QT with anyone else.

You are allied with the Alliance to Restore the Republic. You win when all members of the Galactic Empire are dead.

Tsutarja, Owen Lars, was killed. He was Alliance.

It is now Day 2. You may vote on who you want to lynch.

This day ends at 11:59:59 PM EDT on Saturday, September 1.

May the force be with you.

Re: Star Wars Mafia Day 2: Uncle Owen? Uncle Owen? [8/30]

Now, though, it might be harder to tell if the other mason is truthful in their claim, if a mass claiming-type of situation occurs.

Now, though, it might be harder to tell if the other mason is truthful in their claim, if a mass claiming-type of situation occurs.

Read the rules pls

Read the rules pls
By situation, I meant something similar to mass-claiming, like if somebody had eventually gotten hold of multiple claims. ^^

Trust me, I'm far too paranoid about rule-breaking now to not have read the rules, LOL. XD

Oh wow, I was killed first ... again. -.-

Vote: Jokool

For reasons already stated by me:

There's nothing wrong with no lynch being it saves a townie

It was a joke! It's the first day. Everyone was doing it. I mean, someone voted for me earlier because I used too many smiles!

Voting someone because they used too many smilies is much more believable as a joke than voting someone because they voted no lynch. This just looks like a quick "Okay, that made me look suspicious, better backtrack ASAP".

351v3mr.png

VOTE: VeloJello

Stabbing your friends in the back is fun! (◕‿◕✿)

(And for the record, no, I'm not Independent. I was just trying to get Velo to admit she was mafia.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom