• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super-Effective Mafia -- ENDGAME. Town victory! [08/06/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mafia were so nasty to kill Flonne. You really didn't want vote tallies, did you?

Hey! >:c You see how late I did that kill? Like, eight minutes before the phase ended. I was debating for so long on who to kill. :p Flonne was a danger to me if she tried to track me again.

You mafia were so nasty to kill Flonne. You really didn't want vote tallies, did you?

Hey! >:c You see how late I did that kill? Like, eight minutes before the phase ended. I was debating for so long on who to kill. :p Flonne was a danger to me if she tried to track me again.

Lol, I don't think I tracked you that phase, actually. Might be wrong, though.

Flonne should be given a job as vote tallier, if she gets killed, she can keep on making tallies.

Flonne should be given a job as vote tallier, if she gets killed, she can keep on making tallies.

That would be great! :D

if i am in TWR mafia, i demand my role PM to mention my vote tallies and be either the doctor (flonne's power of love attack) or something related to flonne. :mad: or restless spirit; that works too. x3

if i am in TWR mafia, i demand my role PM to mention my vote tallies and be either the doctor (flonne's power of love attack) or something related to flonne. :mad: or restless spirit; that works too. x3

Dear:

You are Flonne.

You're most know for making vote tallies because of this, you must post a vote tallie each day phase.

@Flonne; It's good you enjoy taking vote tallies. :)

Dear:

You are Flonne.

You're most know for making vote tallies because of this, you must post a vote tallie each day phase.

But...but then my vote-tally making would be irrelevant! ;-;

It should be Flonne's job and Flonne's job only.

JUSTICE PREVAILS

I was actually worried when I saw Joltik getting a few votes after I said that I confirmed her innocent. and Bulbagarden going down for me just as I was trying to point that out didn't help xD

but ah well, at least the town won in the end. thank you for letting me play, PichuBoy and Buoy.

Thank you for letting me play, @Buoy; and @PichuBoy;. I hope I didn't annoy y'all too much.

And congrats to the town though I will never understand psychic @Sourcandy; and the black magic in which she engaged :p

Lastly, congrats to @Croag;, our last mafia member. Idk how you lived so long, but props to you. xD

EDIT: You should all know I tried mentioning PichuBoy but accidentally typed PichuBuoy at first probably because like their names, they belong together :3

Last edited:
@Sourcandy; may be more psychic than @Paperhorse;

but we all know it's @buoy's fault for putting all of his favorites together like this

DON'T BE JELLY GUYS
BEING BUOY'S FAVORITE DOESN'T GIVE US THAT MANY PERKS

It made it easy for Sourcandy to figure out who was mafia. XD

Good for all of y'all. You still let Mijz die and didn't reward my prolonging of your roleclaiming.

fhgjtsrinzdzjisyhusr

Sorry guys. I wasn't able to be here to update. But, y'know, Buoy's flavour text was infinitely better, so s'all good :3

Also, @Smasher 101, there was one thing you overlooked. The only person that appeared in the both of the first two reports you received was Croag :3 You could've lynched Croag on Day 5. BUT OH WELL, RIGHT?

It's been fun hosting this, well done town ^_^

Good for all of y'all. You still let Mijz die and didn't reward my prolonging of your roleclaiming.

The mafia had two abilities that allowed them to block protects, the second one only working because they knew who the doctor was. It couldn't be helped, sadly.

The mafia had two abilities that allowed them to block protects, the second one only working because they knew who the doctor was. It couldn't be helped, sadly.

Actually, The Puppetmaster couldn't bypass protects.

I meant Paperhorse's target swap and Croag's roleblock.

I meant Paperhorse's target swap and Croag's roleblock.

OH DERP

Well... whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom