• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like spicy foods as long as the hot spicy taste isnt the only thing you can taste about it. I used to really not like spicy food and have a low tolerance but Ive come to enjoy them and now like most things a little spicy and I tend to use hot sauce or hot pepper flakes on a lot of things lmao.

Do you love spicy food? Have you ever had food that was too spicy? What is your favorite spicy food?
I love spicy foods. Spicy Mexican, spicy Asian, spicy barbecue, all of it. I have had some stuff that's too spicy before and I don't go around eating hot peppers just for the fun of it or anything, but generally if given the choice between having something spicy or not, I'll go with spicy. My favorite is noodle soups with spicy broth, pretty much any style.

Do you love spicy food? Have you ever had food that was too spicy? What is your favorite spicy food?

Spicy food is great!!! Had some way to spicy locally made hot sauce on chicken wings. It was all fire and no flavor. Personally I love spicy curries the most but spicy soups and ramen are close seconds.

I like spicy food masochistically. For example, my mom's chili. It's very spicy, and I'm a wimp when it comes to spice tolerance, but I still eat lots of it. The burn is intense, but I kind of like that.

I know it doesn't quite compare, but I also put lots of pepper on all sorts of things.

I enjoy spicy food now and then. I'm not too much of a fan of spicy food on veggies unless they are cooked. It's mainly on meats I spicy on.

New question: Do you like chocolate? What is your favorite kind?

I loooove milk chocolate, and cookies n cream, but I also like dark chocolate especially infused with bits of fruit.

I love white chocolate the most, followed by milk chocolate.

White chocolate and milk chocolate are my favourites (fun fact: white chocolate is not technically chocolate since it's made with cocoa butter instead of cocoa solids), but I do have a special soft spot in my heart, er, stomach, for Godiva's dark chocolate with raspberry filling. Dark chocolate any other way I really hate (too bitter; same reason why I can't stand beer or wine. I don't like bitter things~). Chocolate is also a must in almost any alcoholic beverage I will actually drink. I love chocolate~ weird thing though? I actually hate chocolate ice cream. I'm not sure why. I like chocolate chip ice cream, vanilla ice cream with that chocolate syrup or whatever swirled into it, chocolate chip cookie dough, etc etc, but I hate chocolate ice cream. lookIdon'tknowOK

I LOVE Tabasco, matcha, milk, dark, and peppermint chocolate. Can't stand white chocolate or the cookies and cream chocolate.

Chocolate is probably one of my most favorite things. Chocolate ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate milkshakes, chocolate bars, chocolate cakes, chocolate chip cookie dough... if it has chocolate in it, I'll eat it! As for favorites: milk chocolate is my ultimate favorite, followed by dark chocolate with its... well, darker taste, and then white chocolate, which I find to taste a bit bland compared to other types of chocolate, but I like its different taste anyway.

I LOVE chocolate! Whether it's chocolate/stracciatella ice cream, chocolate pudding, candies (like Maltesers and M&M's), candy bars, chocolate milk or a normal bar, getting enough of it is just not possible.

As for my favorite type of chocolate...I prefer milk chocolate over any other kind.

For wine - I don't drink wine, but my parents absolutely love wine. Instead of alcohol I drink sparkling grape juice.

Favorite foods from other countries - Pretty much any non-spicy Chinese Vegetables+Meat dishes with the variety of different gravies they stir fry it in. Teriyaki Chicken, beef, and eel for Japanese cuisine. Mostaccioli and Lasagna for Italian cuisine.

For Spicy foods - As a kid I ate spicy chicken sandwiches, but now I don't eat hot foods at all.

For Chocolate - I absolutely love Chocolate Birthday cake and Chocolate flavored ice creams. As long as it's not thick or heavy chocolate. I prefer mousse, creamy, and light chocolate.

Do you like chocolate? What is your favorite kind?
I like milk chocolate the most, even better if it has cookie chips or any kind of nuts.

Do you like chocolate? What is your favorite kind?
Chocolate is so amazing! I love milk chocolate the most, it's especially good in cookies. I'll also eat chocolate cake and ice cream if I'm in the mood, same goes with cupcakes. White chocolate is another one I like, though I don't get it as much anymore except if its white chocolate cookies (even then that's rare sometimes).

Orange chocolate. Not Terry's - Mine!

Also milk chocolate, and chocolate with caramel and chocolate with that creamy stuff in it.
I could go on.
Anyone ever eat a Taz bar? Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom