• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we do this question already on like page 7. ... I'd really like a hot chocolate right about now though.

Eh. You try updating this while doing other stuff on the forum.

Basically either white, dark or milk chocolate.

Yep, we did this before. So my answer remains the same: Milk is my favorite, but I also like dark.

I LOVE Tabasco, matcha, milk, dark, and peppermint chocolate. Can't stand white chocolate or the cookies and cream chocolate.

I like milk and white chocolate, the latter one the most. I usually find myself enjoying the white Kit Kats and Cookies and Creme Hershey bars.

New question

For me it would be Oreos in a toasted sandwich with Milo and vanilla ice cream with oranges inside.

I've tried banana with ketchup once. A friend came up with that random idea at a party and it seemed random enough that we actually did it (all silly ideas seem much better after drinking a glass or three :p).

When I was like four I really really liked the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Apparently from what I remember from the 80s cartoon they not only really loved pizza but used to put a lot of random weird stuff as the toppings, so I started putting things like peanut butter or vanilla ice cream on pepperoni pizza. My four-year old tastebuds seemed to like it, but I'm pretty sure kids that age will eat anything.

I guess kinda random but after the war in my country people would still eat things like ketchup on spaghetti instead of spaghetti sauce because during the war food supplies were super-low so that's what they got used to eating, so I would end up eating that at a few friends' houses growing up. (yay run-on sentences~ me talk good)

My family also makes like stuffed cabbage but one day I randomly decided to use kimchi instead of regular cabbage so that was pretty random I guess.

Most random thing you ate.
I didn't really put foods together in a random way when I was younger. I guess the closest thing I had once was toast with peanut butter and horse radish on it, it was pretty gross to me, I only tried it cause my father had it once and he seemed to like it.

Another vote for pumpkin pie here... which is especially funny in my case because I had some just the other day! Not in a glass, though, but close enough.

And because I missed the last question:
The most random thing I've ever eaten is probably a slice of bread with butter and - here's where things get strange - tomato sauce spread on top as if were jelly or some other type of topping. And that's not on toasted bread, either... just plain old bread. Oh, and I put all of this into the microwave for a few seconds so that it would be nice and hot, and also extremely floppy and hard to handle. Even after all of this, I thought that it actually tasted pretty good, although I'm not sure that I'd like to eat it again... it really wasn't one of my more successful experiments with mixing different foods together.

I'm not a big fan of pumpkin anything. Does roasted pumpkin seeds count (they can be put in a glass :D) ? I had them once when I was younger and thought they tasted pretty good.

Answers to some questions I've missed (not in order, sorry):

• I love spicy food as long as it has flavor. Dirty rice is a good spicy dish. The spiciest thing I've eaten was this little bright green pepper (whose name escapes me) that came in a jar. I was feeling bold and up and decided to eat one whole. Big mistake.
  • My favorite chocolate is milk chocolate. If you want get specific, Lindt chocolate truffles are bliss.
  • Crunchy peanut butter! <3
  • What? Why do I have to be eaten??? Well, a shark because hopefully I'll have drowned before it really gets its eat on.
  • Favorite savory pie is chicken pot pie, favorite sweet pie is sweet potato pie.
  • My favorite fish dish is tied between:
    • deep fried catfish strips with cole slaw and baked beans or a heap of thick cut fries and
    • baked tilapia with rice and fresh snapped green beans.
  • For random things eaten, chipotles in adobo sauce on crackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom