• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Paper Mario Mafia - The End of All Worlds - The Dark Prognostics Prevails!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Super Paper Mario Mafia - Night 5: I Rhyme All The Time - 06/07/14

[video=youtube;O2l6ZYV04Bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2l6ZYV04Bw[/video]

~What do you get when you mix nerd stereotypes with reptiles?~

Francis said:
Wha-What do I... Oh man... A REAL girl in my room! This is so hi-technicaaaal!

You are Francis.

tumblr_n7fbjl7prv1s01laco1_400.png

You are a Chameleon that kidnaps Tippi in Chapter 3. You are a stereotypical nerd. And you don’t have much experience when it comes to real girls.

In Super Paper Mario you have such a fascination with Tippi you created Tiptron. A robot that acts just like Tippi. If Tippi dies, you will active Tiptron and take Tippi’s place.

You are a follower of the Light Prognosticus. You will win when all of the Dark Prognosticus followers' games are over.

Tiptron has been activated.

400px-SPM_Tiptron.png

Once every night you may send me a PM containing Tattle:[USER]. And you will receive be told if that Player is a follower of the Light or Dark Prognosticus.[/QUOTE]

Zexy's game was ended. He was a follower of the Light Prognosticus.

~That...thing.

Ciao~

It is now Day 6. This phase will end on July 9th at 10PM CDT. You may now begin voting. Good luck.

Last edited:
Re: Super Paper Mario Mafia - Night 5: I Rhyme All The Time - 06/07/14

Here's how things stand:

HumanDawn -- claimed vanilla
Solayoh -- the weird role
Rabbit -- claimed thing
Tychiel -- claimed the same thing
sharkshocker -- doublevoter
Life -- a thing
Leggo -- a thing
UltimateMaximus -- a thing
Myself -- miller

For proving their claims to me more than demonstrably, Leggo, Life, and UltimateMaximus are cleared in my eyes. There's a mason pair in there that would be very hard to have faked. There's a role in there that is assuredly town and that I've confirmed. So scum becomes:

HumanDawn -- claimed vanilla
Solayoh -- the weird role
Rabbit -- claimed thing
Tychiel -- claimed the same thing
sharkshocker -- doublevoter

Rabbit and Tychiel claimed the same thing. I am assuming that two mafioso would never counterclaim themselves. I am also assuming that there are 4 mafia. So the scum list is clearly:

HumanDawn/Solayoh/sharkshocker and Tychiel or Flaze

Tychiel and Flaze can each compete to prove themselves by voting with the rest of us.

So for a starter: Vote: sharkshocker

Her claim's an easy mafia claim anyways. Any scum care to disagree?

Last edited:
Re: Super Paper Mario Mafia - Day 6: dead.exe - 07/07/14

...Er, I subbed in for Flaze. Anyway, I do agree that it's best to...
Vote: sharkshocker

We must get somewhere.

Your orders are absolute, Sir Phoenicks.

While I don't particularly care for bandwagons, I do supppose this one in order. I can see a couple of copycats / impersonators going on for the mafia, so two people claiming the same thing is ... not that surprising actually when I think about it. Especially considering the particulars of my role.

Vote: sharkshocker.

So Zexy was the backup cop? Or was he Francis and now someone else is the back up cop?

“He constructed me...Constructed...me...N-no, no! I'm Tippi... I wasn't constructed by anyone.”
before adding, "...At least, that's what I think she would say

Looking at these two quotes from the Wiki I think it's heavily implied that Tiptron is a bit insane, also reading up on Mafia wiki in general it says how to balance things sometimes cops are giving different sanitys, I doubt we would be fortunate enough to have 2 cops, so we were likely given 1 cop and 1 insane cop. Even Zexy had started to realise this and once an insane cop realises they are insane, they can use that to be just as effective as an ordinary cop, hence why I think the Mafia killed him. So as UltimateMaximus said I think this clears me.
@Setra; Now that @Rabbit; is back playing again, is she allowed to say whether she did indeed protect Phoenicks on Night 1 in her old role? That would prove Phoenicks innocent in my eyes.

As for the voting I'm not really sure what to do. There's 9 of us left so Sharkshocker already has a majority of the votes, so not sure what me voting for him would change.

Personally, I find Tychiel most suspicious, we've not seen him since Day 3, even then he was only speaking because I had applied pressure on him. Now he appears about 7 or 8 days later in real time, and randomly joins a bandwagon to make sure Sharkshocker goes.

Remember guys, if we believe Phoenicks claim of 4 Mafia, then we have to make sure we get the right person today, as there's only 5 of us left. I find it odd how Tychiel has flown under the radar ever since the game started never voting, never giving an opinion, hoping to go unnoticed, then appears just to randomly cast a vote against someone knowing if we get it wrong the town loses.

Vote: Tychiel

@Setra; Now that @Rabbit; is back playing again, is she allowed to say whether she did indeed protect Phoenicks on Night 1 in her old role? That would prove Phoenicks innocent in my eyes.

No. Rabbit may not provide any information from his previous role.

@Solayoh;
Unvote: sharkshocker

;)

This is it.
I really loved this game, I love being cop in general.
Thank you for hosting, Setra, and good luck town! I know it's hard but you can do it!

EDIT: I just noticed that the title is dead.exe lol I just love it! xD

Last edited:

Even Zexy had started to realise this and once an insane cop realises they are insane, they can use that to be just as effective as an ordinary cop, hence why I think the Mafia killed him. So as UltimateMaximus said I think this clears me.

Far from it. Insane cops would get the opposite results -- a guilty on you if you would've checked innocent. You could still be godfather, lawyered, etc.

That would prove Phoenicks innocent in my eyes.

What good will that do?

As for the voting I'm not really sure what to do. There's 9 of us left so Sharkshocker already has a majority of the votes, so not sure what me voting for him would change.
Remember guys, if we believe Phoenicks claim of 4 Mafia, then we have to make sure we get the right person today, as there's only 5 of us left.

'we need to lynch correctly'
'but i wont lynch with the town'

;)

?

Far from it. Insane cops would get the opposite results -- a guilty on you if you would've checked innocent. You could still be godfather, lawyered, etc.

That would prove Phoenicks innocent in my eyes.

What good will that do?

Remember guys, if we believe Phoenicks claim of 4 Mafia, then we have to make sure we get the right person today, as there's only 5 of us left.

'we need to lynch correctly'
'but i wont lynch with the town'

;)

?

Phoenicks I'm far more confirmed town than you, all we have is your word that Rabbit protected you on Night 1 and no way of proving it. You've been calling the shots since Day 1 and we're in a right mess! So no I won't join your bandwagon as every single other one has been wrong so far!

Phoenicks I'm far more confirmed town than you, all we have is your word that Rabbit protected you on Night 1 and no way of proving it. You've been calling the shots since Day 1 and we're in a right mess! So no I won't join your bandwagon as every single other one has been wrong so far!

Zenax also protected me Night 1. Zexy, who was town, claimed that Rabbit did too.

From my archives:

Rabbit said:
Zexy said:
Rabbit said:
(I'm still not sure of anything, so I want as few people to know as possible.)

The Doctor, who, so far, has protected Phoenicks and you.
Just perfect! I was waiting to get this claim for ages! :party:
I can't just ask for counterclaims right away, but still.
I want you to protect me tonight. Yes, you heard right. Me. The back-up cop agrees with this, and we would really like you to protect me. I am a prime target if the doctor is supposed to protect the cop.
Ok. The Mafia would need at least one night to Rolecop him/her anyway, so I'll do that.
PleaseDO NOT DO ANYTHING THAT MIGHT OUT MEor I will just protect myself tonight.

Anyways, how on earth are you confirmed town? Because someone who may have been an insane cop got a guilty on you that may have been tampered with? You're more confirmed scum than anything.

Unless you're role claim is about to grow a third head and say that it protected someone else Night 1, you've got no case.

Take note town -- this is what all the mafia are going to try alleging throughout every LYLO. Stick to the clear facts and they'll never have the majority to win.

Zenax also protected me Night 1. Zexy, who was town, claimed that Rabbit did too.

From my archives:

Rabbit said:
Zexy said:
Rabbit said:
(I'm still not sure of anything, so I want as few people to know as possible.)

The Doctor, who, so far, has protected Phoenicks and you.
Just perfect! I was waiting to get this claim for ages! :party:
I can't just ask for counterclaims right away, but still.
I want you to protect me tonight. Yes, you heard right. Me. The back-up cop agrees with this, and we would really like you to protect me. I am a prime target if the doctor is supposed to protect the cop.
Ok. The Mafia would need at least one night to Rolecop him/her anyway, so I'll do that.
PleaseDO NOT DO ANYTHING THAT MIGHT OUT MEor I will just protect myself tonight.

Phoenicks said:
I am Mafia and I am going to win, hahaha

Phoenicks, as you can see above it's quite easy to fake quotes, so no I don't think that confirms you at all.

Anyways, how on earth are you confirmed town? Because someone who may have been an insane cop got a guilty on you that may have been tampered with? You're more confirmed scum than anything.

Yes the fact that the insane cop labelled both me and Zenax as Mafia, does give my claim a lot more weight than yours. You were gunning for Midorikawa, you hurt the town and we lost a phase but to be fair you couldn't have known about her ability, I don't think. You were the one demanding the town all lynch on Day 1 with no knowledge whatsoever, claiming how in the long run it would help the town and now we are in this mess. You were the one who wanted Peeko dead and again the town followed you, and you were proven wrong. And then you were so keen to go after me and Zenax and Zenax was confirmed town, and now you are tying yourselves in knots trying to keep suspicion on me. Knowing, because Zexy foolish told you, that you can't nightkill me you need the town to lynch me instead which will guarantee the town lose.

Unless you're role claim is about to grow a third head and say that it protected someone else Night 1, you've got no case.

And what about your more than dubious claim, "oh don't cop check me, that will waste your time, it will say Mafia but don't worry I've already got my excuse ready to hand in"

Take note town -- this is what all the mafia are going to try alleging throughout every LYLO. Stick to the clear facts and they'll never have the majority to win.

The facts are you've been leading us down the garden path since this game begun.
@sharkshocker; has said he is a double voter, I don't really see any reasons given for why we doubt this, but I do see why you want him dead, because if Mafia manages to get on even numbers with town they usually win, but not if we have a doublevoter, because technically the town would then have equal numbers and more votes.

So please everyone, enough listening to Phoenicks and his incorrect decisions.
What happens in the likely event that you lynch Sharkshocker and he flips town, do we still go on blindly following Phoenicks???

Phoenicks, as you can see above it's quite easy to fake quotes, so no I don't think that confirms you at all.

IMPORTANT: I have been thinking of announcing this for a little while, but I wanted to do some private stuff before proceeding with it. Phoenicks should be town because Rabbit said he protected him Night 1 and a no-kill happened. The cop and me have already claimed to him.

Yes the fact that the insane cop labelled both me and Zenax as Mafia, does give my claim a lot more weight than yours.

You could be godfather, or lawyer, etc. anyway you're scum so idk why im arguing with you

if you really think i'm scum you'd vote for me but you haven't yet. you think i'm lying but you're voting for tychiel, who you only suspect marginally of being scum

You were the one demanding the town all lynch on Day 1 with no knowledge whatsoever

Yes it was just me. i was the only one. no one else voted with me either. anyone who did was brainwashed

You were the one who wanted Peeko dead

reminder

town-to-mafia converter

Zenax was confirmed town

????????

?????????????

Knowing, because Zexy foolish told you, that you can't nightkill me you need the town to lynch me instead which will guarantee the town lose.

we're in lylo any wrong lynch guarantees town loses

And what about your more than dubious claim, "oh don't cop check me, that will waste your time, it will say Mafia but don't worry I've already got my excuse ready to hand in"

miller

passive amnesiac

So please everyone, enough listening to Phoenicks and his incorrect decisions.
What happens in the likely event that you lynch Sharkshocker and he flips town, do we still go on blindly following Phoenicks???

Thanks, this was fun.

You should know that Leggo/Life/UltimateMaximus are 100% certifiably town. Let's pretend I'm scum. This means 3 scum are in human/you/sharkshocker/tychiel/rabbit

Let's also pretend you're not scum, though if you want to admit that you are I'm game. So from your point of view there are 3 scum in sharkshocker/tychiel/rabbit/human

I'm lynching sharkshocker. Are you going to try to prove that sharkshocker is town? or are you going to prove that Leggo/Life/UltimateMaximus are scum?

Maybe it's true that Rabbit did protect you, and Zenax protected someone else who was targeted, or even the Mafia did not kill anyone that first night, perhaps as they were worried about tripping an ability etc. You said it was unlikely they did, you didn't rule it out. Either way you're trying to benefit from it now.

if you really think i'm scum you'd vote for me but you haven't yet. you think i'm lying but you're voting for tychiel, who you only suspect marginally of being scum

Thank you for telling me who I suspect, marginally suspect etc. You may be able to order around the rest of the town, but don't try issuing orders to me.
I suspect both you and Tychiel. I think the town are about to make a mistake by lynching Sharkshocker, and I believe the correct people to go for are yourself or Tychiel, and I chose Tychiel because as I said, I feel like he has been trying to fly under the radar undetected picking us off one by one, never getting his hands dirty and I find it odd how when the Mafia are on the cusp of winning, he comes out of hiding just to stick the boot into Sharkshocker a little further to make sure he is lynched, knowing that if what Sharkshocker says is true, we might be able to get an extra turn as we'd have an extra vote.

Under my comment that Zenax was just confirmed town you wrote
????????

?????????????

Iplying you still had doubts which part of "Zenax's game was ended. He was a follower of the Light Prognosticus." wasn't clear to you?

You should know that Leggo/Life/UltimateMaximus are 100% certifiably town

On who's authority? I'm not saying I doubt them, (although they can be a little quiet) but I'm not ready to 100% certify them as town just because one person says so, and not you of all people.

So from your point of view there are 3 scum in sharkshocker/tychiel/rabbit/human

That's assuming you are telling the truth about the number of Mafia, and like I said, I have no suspicions currently of Leggo,Life,UM, but at the same time I'm not 100% convinced they are innocent either.

I'm lynching sharkshocker. Are you going to try to prove that sharkshocker is town?

I don't know myself whether Sharkshocker is town,mafia,independent w/e but I can't really see what he's done to warrant 4-5 votes on him immediately as soon as the nightphase opens, other than being a potential double voter halting Mafia victory for another turn.

So no, I'm not able to prove that he is town, I'm not even sure myself, but I sure as hell know we can't afford to make yet another mistake like the ones you have been leading us into. And if he is a doublevoter, then that means we might not be on Lylo after all, as we have an extra vote, but if we kill him and he turns town, then yeah we've lost.

EDIT: Forgot to mention @Phoenicks;

Last edited:

I'm going with Phoenicks here, and we need to lynch a mafia badly.

You were manipulating Zexy the whole time, you could have told him to say that to protect you, or maybe it's true that Rabbit did protect you, and Zenax protected someone else who was targeted, or even the Mafia did not kill anyone that first night, perhaps as they were worried about tripping an ability etc.

lmao

Why would Zexy lie for me when he didn't trust me until after Rabbit claimed?
Why would Zenax lie?
Why would the mafia not kill Night 1 for fear of abilities, and then kill Night 2?

minor points:

You may be able to order around the rest of the town, but don't try issuing orders to me.

"I order you to vote me" -- exactly what i didnt say in my last post

I suspect both you and Tychiel. I think the town are about to make a mistake by lynching Sharkshocker, and I believe the correct people to go for are yourself or Tychiel, and I chose Tychiel because as I said, I feel like he has been trying to fly under the radar undetected picking us off one by one, never getting his hands dirty and I find it odd how when the Mafia are on the cusp of winning, he comes out of hiding just to stick the boot into Sharkshocker a little further to make sure he is lynched, knowing that if what Sharkshocker says is true, we might be able to get an extra turn as we'd have an extra vote.

You're arguing with me like you're convinced I'm scum. But you're voting someone else?

Tychiel is also currently voting for himself.

Under my comment that Zenax was just confirmed town you wrote
????????

?????????????

Iplying you still had doubts which part of "Zenax's game was ended. He was a follower of the Light Prognosticus." wasn't clear to you?

wrong

You a minute ago said:
And then you were so keen to go after me and Zenax and Zenax was confirmed town

Zexy had a guilty on Zenax and Zenax had incorrectly said Yato was scum. Would you not have lynched Zenax in those circumstances?

On who's authority? I'm not saying I doubt them, (although they can be a little quiet) but I'm not ready to 100% certify them as town just because one person says so, and not you of all people.

You don't have to trust them, you're scum.

That's assuming you are telling the truth about the number of Mafia,

do you have any reason to suspect there are less than 4 scum

and like I said, I have no suspicions currently of Leggo,Life,UM, but at the same time I'm not 100% convinced they are innocent either.

well, i am, and if you can't prove any of your arguments against me, you can't insinuate that leggo/life/um aren't innocent

im not going to say who's who because you'll know exactly who to kill. but there's a mason pair. are they faking?

I don't know myself whether Sharkshocker is town,mafia,independent

but you think we shouldnt lynch sharkshocker anyways

w/e but I can't really see what he's done to warrant 4-5 votes on him immediately

now you're changing the subject. it's not about sharkshocker. it's about the other argument we're having -- sharkshocker is confirmed scum because leggo, life, um, and myself aren't scum. there's only 5 players left and 4 scum. tychiel and flaze counterclaimed. that's it.

as soon as the nightphase opens, other than being a potential double voter halting your victory for another turn.

This is a misconception everyone should know:

If we lynch a townie, mafia will tie town with 4-4, and during the night they'll kill again. That fulfills their win condition. Doublevoter has nothing to do with it. Even not lynching would not save town. The only option is to lynch scum.

Doublevoter is, at best, a convenient claim to say "Phoenicks is lynching someone who would help town!"

lemme restate, mostly for the town's sake:

this is not about anything sharkshocker did
this is not about who trusts whom
this is not about who's suspicious

life, leggo, ultimatemaximus, and myself are cleared

I'm cleared on the grounds that mafia tried killing me Night 1 and Zenax and Rabbit both protected me.

Life/Leggo/UltimateMaximus are cleared on the grounds that two are masons and one has proven a town role to me, the cleared.

Scum has to be in the remainder.

If you want to prove anything else, you must show evidence that, say, Zenax and Zexy were both lying about who got protected Night 1. And you need a bit more evidence than a theory that all the evidence I have is faked. If you don't have evidence, if you have no good reason to suspect that Zenax and Zexy were lying, then you're just scum trying to mislead everyone.

I mean, it's possible that there are no scum at all in this game. That's a possibility, sure. But to propound that theory id need to explain away several nightkills

@Solayoh; I have been conversing with Phoenicks for the past few phases, and have put my trust in him. Unless he's been lying this entire time (which I doubt, for reasons I cannot name) he's done a very good job doing it.

So no, I am not "blindly following Phoenicks".

@Tychiel; Why are you voting for yourself? If you're really a member of the town, than help us lynch the scum. If you're voting for yourself because you want to take away Solayoh's suspicion, than please defend yourself. Or if you're doing it because you've simply given up, please don't vote at all. You're not helping by both a, voting for yourself, and b, barely leaving anything for us to go off of.

Last edited:

@Tychiel; Why are you voting for yourself?

Because I wanted Solayoh to see that if he's so sure that I'm scum he can just come to kill me.

If you're really a member of the town, than help us lynch the scum.

I tried to, but was met with suspicion because I was following a bandwagon and I was idle earlier

If you're voting for yourself because you want to take away Solayoh's suspicion, than please defend yourself.

I would but I don't really have a good defense so I don't really care either way

Or if you're doing it because you've simply given up, please don't vote at all. You're not helping by both a, voting for yourself, and b, barely leaving anything for us to go off of.

You're already 4 people voting for sharkshocker, even if Sharkshocker vote for me and gets a bandwagon on - presumably from his mafia buddies - without a good argument it becomes easy to pick apart.

Comments in italics.
E: Bold because italics was hard to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom