• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition - S.I.N. prevails! (12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Day 8 - Double KO! (12/13)

@J J M you may want to review the rules on the first page.

I wanted to see how a one day day phase would work now with the small amount of players. It seems like there are still some things that need to be resolved, so I am extending this phase to Dec 14, 2:00 AM GMT.

Unvote: Santa
Vote: J J M

I hope we didn't get someone else this time! Namely, someone that is a serial killer and yet is somehow town. XD

You're all frankly just wasting your votes. I'm not a serial killer. In fact, I don't even have any ability in the first place. :/ Trust me, I am not him (or her).

Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: S.I.N prevails! (12/14)

@shadow the hedgehog6 @Flame_ [/mention]Hana ™[/mention] @Parmalee @Smasher 101 @TFSanta @Santa @Plushie @DrumBeats @Derier44 @Hadesiro @J J M @Neonsands @Majora's Mask @Cheerful Aura

The Street Fighters confronted one of their own, believing that he was trying to thwart them. He tried to convince them otherwise, but they were sure of their target.

It was time to face the music...

You are Dee Jay!

First appearance: Super Street Fighter II

348px-0eb6ff66729cff95cf70eb0af34612cc.png

You're an acclaimed musician who likes to battle on the side. You're just here to take a break from you're job.

You are a street fighter. You win if all of S.I.N is eliminated.

J J M was lynched. He was a street fighter.

Now with as little resistance as possible, and now S.I.N. could dominate!

S.I.N. Wins!

Remaining Roles

Santa:
[video=youtube;Ha3iCOJPxt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha3iCOJPxt0[/video]

You are Juri!

First appearance: Super Street Figther IV

407px-8488f70e0187780c7e226e88b771f99d.png

You’re a rapid fire kicker who has no problem wearing a bandana as a top. You have a Feng Shui engine installed in your eye, giving you strong abilities. Once during the game you can use your Feng Shui engine to see any player’s abilities.

You are a member of S.I.N.. You win if S.I.N outnumbers the street fighters.

Flame_:
[video=youtube;PgKTPU7_2qU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgKTPU7_2qU[/video]
You are Seth!

First appearance: Street Fighter IV

260px-24_sethm.jpg

You are an android who is currently the leader of S.I.N. You have plenty of power, but every one’s out to eliminate you and the rest of S.I.N. You won’t let S.I.N die without a fight. Once during the game, if any S.I.N player besides yourself is killed or lynched, you can have an extra night kill the subsequent night.

You are a member of S.I.N.. You win if S.I.N outnumbers the street fighters.

Plushie:
You are Rose!

First appearance: Street Fighter Alpha

250px-04_roseartwork.jpg

You are an Italian fortune teller. You have sensed that S.I.N still remains a threat, and you have vowed to defeat them. You are very good at deflecting other attacks, so if any night actions, excluding night kills, affect you, you will redirect it to another random player.

Parmalee:
You are Ken!

First Appearance: Street Fighter II

338px-Super_Street_Fighter_IV-KEN.jpg

You are Ryu’s long-standing rival. Your rivalry drives you to fight and improve yourself. If Ryu were to be killed, you would lose your motivation. If Ryu dies or is lynched, you votes will have half-value for the rest of the game.

S.I.N quicktopic: Street Fighter Mafia - QuickTopic free message board hosting

I will give my thoughts on how the game went later.

Last edited:
Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: S.I.N prevails! (12/14)

Explanation time. As I explained in the QuickTopic, faking a screenshot was my only chance of survival since the town seemed to be set on lynching me. It was very convenient that Flame's ability granted us a second night kill. The person I did use my ability on was Neonsands, the night he died.

Sorry for pulling that on you, J J M.

Ah, and good job to Flame and Majora's Mask, they were great partners. The town played well as well.

Except for MM I never suspected any of you,great job guys ^^

That was my job Violet, since Master Bison got the worst role in the game. But well played town. Especially Derier, as he found out my weak defense early.

Just saying. Called you guys out on those twin roles. And had I been around, I would have pointed out the inconsistencies in roleclaims you had. Oh well.

Here are a couple thoughts on the game:
I have to say the mafia got lucky near the end, particularly considering they basically all said, "I'm mafia!" on Day 5. That double kill was incredibly ironic, too.

Otherwise, the mafia played pretty well.

I facepalmed when Smasher101 told a mafia he/she was the doctor.

Was anyone suspicious of the mentioned alliance with Nytie? Nytie never posted beyond a confirm and was subbed for inactivity.

Take a look at Santa's screen shot. My avatar doesn't have a border, and the font is different from the default font.

Was anyone suspicious of the mentioned alliance with Nytie? Nytie never posted beyond a confirm and was subbed for inactivity.
I had to find something to explain why Flame and I would be in an alliance and have false roleclaims, and it seemed like the most likely situation.
Take a look at Santa's screen shot. My avatar doesn't have a border, and the font is different from the default font.
The black border appears automatically on every avatar with the Silver Balls Redux skin, actually. Not sure about the font, but since it's a message Flame sent me by PM, I guess it's the default one.

Thanks Smasher.

Great game by the mafia. The town would have won had you not lynched JJM.

To @Plushie and everyone else.

I hope you all never take screenshots as "proof" ever again. As shown it's apparently very easy to fake.

By the way. Please don't nerf the cop role like that. It was heartbreaking knowing that the godkill stopped me from one of my three uses. Two uses out of a five night game is far too few.

It was heartbreaking knowing that the godkill stopped me from one of my three uses.

I think you're being a little over-dramatic.

Before this falls into the archives, I wanted to post some changes I probably would have made.

C Viper: The town roleblocker was not very useful considering the mafia roles. I would give her a different ability.

Ryu: I would make his role more standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom