• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this 1pm stream?

I read somewhere that there was going to be a Japan only stream focusing on Pokemon Scarlet/Violet airing an hour before the Pokemon presents.

Although I haven't seen many people talking about it....

It could just be a rehash of everything we know so far, but I feel like we don't have a lot of information yet...what could they spend an hour going over?

It is a "watch party" with several guests: LIVE!ポケモンウォッチパーティー
One hour before the actual Presents, I don't expect any reveal, that would not make much sense.
I guess they will just talk and comment the current known info (like that show we had back then, when they only commented on the CoroCoro info without nothing new, I forgot the name) before jumping to the news with the Presents.

Fidough wasn't quite as bad as I was imagining based off the description the leaker gave.

Cititan is also interesting....

Yeah, this trailer definitely legitimized Kaka as well.

This new dog pokémon is just another Yamper. New Wooper, the Yamper clone, and this white whale... only three new pokémon revealed. Sorry but it's embarassing
I feel that it is better if they don't drop the whole Pokedex of new Pokémon now. Leave some for us to encounter in the games.

Ngl the new gimmick was even more stupid than I thought. I guess they didn't have time to come up with good new designs for the new gimmick since it released so soon after PLA. But at least Dynamax wasn't this ugly even if it was a little silly.

The story also doesn't seem all that great. I already get XY rivals vibes from the new characters.

This new dog pokémon is just another Yamper. New Wooper, the Yamper clone, and this white whale... only three new pokémon revealed. Sorry but it's embarassing
I guess they did also reveal new korai/miraidon forms, though those have small changes at best.

Edit: Also, did anyone else think that Arcanine and Growlithe's new texture looks really bad?

The description for Paldean Wooper on the official website has an interesting part about wild Pokemon in the same area as Wooper appearing poisoned.

I think that's a first for the series, wild battles starting with the Pokemon having a status condition?

Oh yeah, the gimmick for the fourth time being revealed n August. Daring today, aren't we?

And what a hell of a gimmick. Found it poor, really not a fan.

Only 3 new pokemon, no new cross-gen evo, only 1 gym leader and no difficulty scaling confirmation or disconfirmation.

Yeah, this trailer didn't excite me at all.

We have an official image of the map of the Paldea region as well:

I presume it'll match up with the blurry map images Kaka leaked?

This trailer does make it seem like they're holding a lot to their chest when it comes to new Pokemon. If it weren't for the Kaka leaks people would probably assume there weren't many new Pokemon based on the reveals so far.

Unknown-4.jpeg

1659533662792.png

Hmmmmmm

Also, yeah, this legitimizes Kaka as a leaker.

But didn't he say Rotom navigation was removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom