• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know...if in the future Johto gets a fully 3D remake, people will not like Goldenrod at all. Especially considering it was the original big city with not a lot going for it in terms of buildings you could enter.

But even so, it seems that from the reviews, some buildings that can be entered open shopkeeper menus. It might not be the best outcome for those of us that want to explore every corner of every building. But it does make the town feel more...open than what the locked buildings had to offer in SwSh.

Just something I was thinking of because starting next week it's totally possible for us to start getting clips of gameplay/eventual datamines.
An alternate Leak thread for those of us who don't want to see anything story.
So just like... Only new pokemon and things like character customization options.
Probably wont be created untill the clips start but I think it would be a good idea (I dont wanna have the volo situation happen to me again)

Just something I was thinking of because starting next week it's totally possible for us to start getting clips of gameplay/eventual datamines.
An alternate Leak thread for those of us who don't want to see anything story.
So just like... Only new pokemon and things like character customization options.
Probably wont be created untill the clips start but I think it would be a good idea (I dont wanna have the volo situation happen to me again)
I agree with your idea. Makes sense to have a separate thread for that so that those who don't want story spoilers can avoid them.

Kind of annoying sense i dont expect the towers to be anything like BOTW where theres unique challenges to climbing them, just hope the speed is fast.
They could have used those towers to give the player a pretty high spot from where to glide. But it look like there won't be a fast travel there and if we have to climb them everytime, it's better to find another way.

Y'know, I am curious if the giant crater in the middle of the reigon will actually end up having nothing to do with anything. The leakers haven't mentioned it at all. It's not the third legendary bevause that's DLC, it's not where Terastal is from because thats the third legend, and its nothing to do with Paradox pokemon.
It might actually straight up only exist to help split up the open world so it's harder to run straight to your demise at a super high level area.

Y'know, I am curious if the giant crater in the middle of the reigon will actually end up having nothing to do with anything. The leakers haven't mentioned it at all. It's not the third legendary bevause that's DLC, it's not where Terastal is from because thats the third legend, and its nothing to do with Paradox pokemon.
It might actually straight up only exist to help split up the open world so it's harder to run straight to your demise at a super high level area.
I'm pretty sure one of the leakers, most likely Kaka, said that the crater in the middle of the region is where the finale of the game takes place and is also where the Paradox Pokemon can be found/come from. If not stated outright, it was heavily implied, at least as far as I remember. There was even a map floating around with the crater marked as an important location.

What if it has to do with blocking people from running straight through the map AND the DLC?

Like we know from the previous DLC that they don't put all the DLC files in the base game. So it wouldn't be a stretch one of them would either mention the ultimate weapon even if none of them are a return to Kalos or something similar to the ultimate weapon that could have caused a giant crater.

Or...it could be a giant strip mine having to do with trying to find the cause of Teratralization.
Since this game won't have Mega Evolution in it I'm not expecting any mentions of Kalos or the Ultimate Weapon.

Since this game won't have Mega Evolution in it I'm not expecting any mentions of Kalos or the Ultimate Weapon.
Which is kind of annoying. In a franchise where every game at least follows some continuity of the previous games, Tera was the perfect follow-up to the Ultimate Weapon, considering AZ sacrificed many lives to fuel it, and therefore would contain all type energy. The firing of it and the release of all those type energies would be the perfect excuse for the mechanic to exist and be possible.

I remember from early leaks there were apparently no returnee characters, but I at least hope for some sort of reference to a Kalos characters, like the tree AZ left in Sootopolis in ORAS.

No returnee characters in SwSh and now possibly in SV; I really don't like to hear that. I always adored the returnee characters. Even in LGEP, we had Mina. Come on GF, we know you can do better.

What about the chances that we will have a brand new character that is a descendant of a Legends: Arceus character? Like Prof. Laventon doesn't have any clear descendants. Or Sabi, Iscan etc.

No returnee characters in SwSh and now possibly in SV; I really don't like to hear that. I always adored the returnee characters. Even in LGEP, we had Mina. Come on GF, we know you can do better.

What about the chances that we will have a brand new character that is a descendant of a Legends: Arceus character? Like Prof. Laventon doesn't have any clear descendants. Or Sabi, Iscan etc.
I am hoping for a link or clear reference to Arceus considering the time-space shenanigan themes of both games, but I'm not holding my breath on it for GF to actually do something properly with it.

Maybe we'll get descendants of the characters who haven't been connected to previous characters? Melli descendant please!!

Maybe we'll get descendants of the characters who haven't been connected to previous characters? Melli descendant please!!
Melli's is Jupiter, though (seems to be, at least). It's not as obvious because GameFreak actually got creative with Melli's design instead of copy-pasting it like Mars' into Arezu's, same with Sabi possibly being Cheryl's.

Looks like the nintendo ninjas are finally in full force, one of the leak/datamine sharing twitter accounts (Poryleaks) got a cease and desist before datamines even got a chance to exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom